Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes (53435 Views)

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Seiger(m): 3:30am On May 24, 2022
I must admit the obvious, I was awestricken at the sight of the uniform of the Nurse and the Doctor in the skirt. It embellished the health care professionals in recusant and desenting light.
It a wake up call for us all to see the need to pass our message with limpidity and outmost sense of ingenuity.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by descarado: 4:22am On May 24, 2022
His skits will make you wanna puke.

Majority of them sexualise women.

I hope youtube will make him disappear.

Disgusting fellow

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Zaminamina: 4:44am On May 24, 2022
Nigeria skit makers and s*xual content are like bread and butter
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Cutehector(m): 4:46am On May 24, 2022
If you listen to every dog bark, you wont progress...
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Ajilenu: 4:52am On May 24, 2022
This guy is a great guy. Who else uses Oraimo powerbank? I heard there product is a amazing

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by blaise26abj(m): 5:07am On May 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Good,I'm glad people are calling out comedians who use their comedy to hurt others. Sit down and be creative but majority of them just release art that ain't funny and is quite offensive all in the name of comedy

They are called comedians for a reason . With the way you overtly sensitive bunch take offence with everything and Una notorious cancel culture , You lot are no different from Will smith

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Nobody: 5:16am On May 24, 2022
luemz:
First to comment
No, you are STC grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by phenol33(m): 5:25am On May 24, 2022
That was why he lost to oga sabinus at AM award
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by irunoko(m): 5:31am On May 24, 2022
Codepain:
Shitty comedian and a more shitty activist
APC beggars on the beat tongue

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by irunoko(m): 5:32am On May 24, 2022
phenol33:
That was why he lost to oga sabinus at AM award
it's just AMVCA it's not a life award tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Biafranodogwu55: 5:34am On May 24, 2022
Clout hunting in disguise
mtcheew i'm outta here
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by twilliamx(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2022
Grandmasster:
Mr macaroni and sexual content skit are like 5 and 6.. he should be more creative like Sabinus
meanwhile at a price DM me for your logo and flyer design

The character he plays is a womanizer! How else will he portray that by preaching on a pulpit? Take a chill pill
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Fakbrown: 6:11am On May 24, 2022
Ds Mr macaroni has never made me laugh very dry sombori
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by ecolime(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2022
twilliamx:

The character he plays is a womanizer! How else will he portray that by preaching on a pulpit? Take a chill pill
APC folks are out to cancel him. They are still mad at him for his political activism.. It has nothing to do with morality.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by sade38436: 6:21am On May 24, 2022
That's the way to go. Realizing your mistakes and be remorseful. Fantabullous! Go and sin no more.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by nurudeen181(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2022
When falz use hijab to sing his song... they said there is nothing bad in that.. now ordinary nursing dress make mr talia appologise and its ok... our problems too much
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Godmademan(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2022
This guy has to be careful. He is at loggerheads with the government so he could easily be fingered for the slightest of errors. He has to vet his content properly before putting them out to public eyes.

He has to also be careful in his quest to outdo Mr funny who beat him at the AMVCA. If he doesn't go about it smartly, he will end up scoring a career blinding own goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Passionnn: 7:07am On May 24, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mr-macaroni-reacts-as-viewer-condemns-sexualisation-of-nurses-in-skit/
I saw the skit.
To me, it was just a hilarious piece of SHlT.

In my interpretation, I never considered the women as nurses. Just a bunch of harlots running a psudo-psychiatry.
Somehow, the video equally portrayed men as objects who go insane when they see a fat bum. Why this is clearly untrue, no man has called out to him to pull down the video. Cos we know that overall, the skit maker just want us to laugh our stress away.
Anyone who couldn't see it from this angle should go and eat SHlT.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Adakintroy: 7:18am On May 24, 2022
This one don te weh him De act out him fetish in form of comedy. I stop washing him skits long time ago. If you take out the women and yansh. The skits are dry.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by duality(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2022
Humm them don programme Macaroni.

They want to run him down.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Lancelotx(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2022
Grandmasster:
Mr macaroni and sexual content skit are like 5 and 6.. he should be more creative like Sabinus
meanwhile at a price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Lol
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Cerebellum: 7:31am On May 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:

You never well?? grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Flamemignon1(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2022
grandstar:

What of Basketmouth who makes misogynist jokes about girl's breast sagging for instance? Does he not have a wife or sister? He is one of the worst.

I said comedians generally and how would you know if his female relatives are mad about it or not,for all we know,they could be offended but he brings money to the table, moreover i don't basketmouth jokes would fly in today's social climate, majority of them are working on egg shells

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Flamemignon1(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mr simp... welcome
LoL..... it's like you literally just learned that word. Bullies as usual want to continue to revel in the power to oppress people hence why you support this. Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Flamemignon1(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2022
blaise26abj:

They are called comedians for a reason . With the way you overtly sensitive bunch take offence with everything and Una notorious cancel culture , You lot are no different from Will smith
There's a thin line between comedy and bullying. Comedy is supposed to make you laugh not make you sad

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by DSoj(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2022
This guy has always portrayed women as sex objects who will do anything for money.
He's an egomaniac
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Realboygenius(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2022
Mr Macaroni did the very right thing. Meanwhile you can experience rich and punchy bass along with the crystal-clear audio ensures that you can groove to your favorite music albums to the fullest on the Oraimo Riff.

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by pepperdemzombie: 8:30am On May 24, 2022
Princedapace:

I'm so surprised.. Sincerely, it was mere comedy.
Women are so pity. Videos sexy flight attendants, police, doctors, etc have been used to play comedy around the world, no issue.
Nigerian women are so bitter.
What is your Mother's gender and Nationality? Hope she is inclusive.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by pepperdemzombie: 8:36am On May 24, 2022
blaise26abj:

If your mother is in that profession, would you say such?
Basketmouth also said if you shop for a girl, you take her home, she refuses sex, RAPE her! That's comedy too right!
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by nkemoma(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
Na you carry survey?
Be guided biko

You be nurse??
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by luemz(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2022
Astoria:
No, you are STC grin

Zion243:

Look up

luemz:
As a public figure, he did the right thing to apologise after finding out the content didn't go well with the audience...

He is a Wise man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: Big Brother Apologises For Bias Article Against Housemate / BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.