Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful (3925 Views)

New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by McCoy662(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2022
Saw this on Facebook and decided to share. Really scary and educative at the same time. The days are evil, let's all be vigilant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Apus: 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
May God help us in this terrible country. Having a good heart these days is now costly and can land one in grave danger if sense is not applied.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by GuyWise101(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Criminals with different tactics well they can be experts because that is what they spend all their day thinking.

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by everythinggirly(f): 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
Na WA o! See strategy! I wonder who gave them those babies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Stallionhorse: 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
Poor baby... Um that one will grow up and not know he was a member of an arm robbery gang from the age of 5months..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Stallionhorse: 10:48pm On May 23, 2022
everythinggirly:
your fellow gender!!!
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by doggedfighter(f): 11:24pm On May 23, 2022
The things people do for money !

Oh , poor child cry

Thou art a robbery tool !
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Lamasta(m): 11:55pm On May 23, 2022
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
your fellow gender!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by justicechichex: 12:15am On May 24, 2022
shocked shocked
Wow! Just wow!! Crazy tinz are really happening..
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by DICKstractor: 1:26am On May 24, 2022
undecided

If this guys use the brain they use in getting all this format and put it into something productive, they'll make it big

I feel for the kid. He's already part of a crime syndicate he didn't subscribe to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Nobody: 3:18am On May 24, 2022
Who will hear the cry of a baby during such odd hours in a country like Nigeria now & open his or her doors to oversee the situation of things...
Why would those ROBBERS who have been robbing successfully without babies adopt such a style? I'm just thinking!
Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:20am On May 24, 2022
Can u imagine!
How i wish they will invent new format to make this country better

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Joeyfizzo: 5:13am On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Poor baby... Um that one will grow up and not know he was a member of an arm robbery gang from the age of 5months..
chai! And it might be a stolen baby.
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by matrix199(m): 5:46am On May 24, 2022
It's likely a realistic doll, used to bait people into opening their gates thinking its a real baby.

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Nebulax: 5:49am On May 24, 2022
That can't be real baby. May be a doll.

Placing a new baby inside cold weather at night is just illogical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:09am On May 24, 2022
everythinggirly:
You wonder?

E be like you no dey this world for a long time now o! People don't value this God's gift anymore, probably cos of how they got them (illegitimately). Too many born throway children out there. Prostitutes giving birth and not knowing the father of the child, poverty making some sell or dump their babies etc
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by seanwilliam(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Who will hear the cry of a baby during such odd hours in a country like Nigeria now & open his or her doors to oversee the situation of things...
Why would those ROBBERS who have been robbing successfully without babies adopt such a style? I'm just thinking!
Anyway, thanks for sharing!
some houses are well secured that they mostly can’t gain access to it especially all those petty petty robbers with no gun. And they certainly know that some people will do anything for a baby just like some men will do anything for women grin.. personally , if I had not read this , I might be tempted to go check tbh.

When I was in school , when everyone had gone home , and every night I’would always hear strange movement on the ceiling , I came out with touch light one day and saw that it was wrestling between a wild cat and monitor lizard,
There’ was stagnant water at the opposite side of the fence so the monitor lizard would always come from there… where did the wild cat come from ? I don’t know . I just threw one plank at their direction to separate them and I went back inside ..

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by holluwizzy: 6:35am On May 24, 2022
Crazy things are happening...
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by IsellSmartTvs: 7:07am On May 24, 2022
Y una Dey always repeat thread
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by paulolee(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2022
just too bad,
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by beautyhd: 9:04am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:
That can't be real baby. May be a doll.

Placing a new baby inside cold weather at night is just illogical

You underestimate those devils, they can go any length to achieve their aim.

We all should be watchful and smart.

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Thomthom(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Nebulax post=113116533]That can't be real baby. May be a doll.

Placing a new baby inside cold weather at night is just illogical[/quote no be lie
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by crimefighter123: 10:38am On May 24, 2022
If the country weren't I'll, it's a thing you could call emergency line or the policeman and nab those miscreants and save the baby. Probably,he/she was stolen self. May God rescue the child. But we need to step up and do something
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by tellwisdom: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
So I will leave my room to go check a baby crying outside....When did I deliver a baby??

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by kenearth50(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2022
Thanks for the update. make i go share am give my mama
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by OBALOLA55(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2022
everythinggirly:
THE FUTURE NA
Re: This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2022
tellwisdom:
So I will leave my room to go check a baby crying outside....When did I deliver a baby??
So I asked too

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World. / Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) / Video: Pastor Caught Sucking Breast Of Members For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.