Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates (22731 Views)

APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / APC Party Primaries Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Kdon2: 7:39am On May 24, 2022
oyichi:
They keep postponing the date, it seems there is something they are afraid of, the ruling party without confidence

There is something they want to that may bring serious trouble.
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Nobody: 7:57am On May 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner

Real goner
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Nobody: 7:59am On May 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The clock will surely tick.
BAT is coming

To your village. He is clearly not the kind of personality Nigeria needs.

2 Likes

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by owagbeba: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner

Why do you think Tinubu is goner?

Are all the machination by APC is aimed at denying him candidacy?

I have not been good at following Nigerian politics.

Someone said Tinubu may leave to a new party with Kwankwaso? Any inkling of this?

1 Like

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Cajal(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2022
They should continue to adjust untill INEC disqualify them
Fools
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by techWriter3: 8:12am On May 24, 2022
politicians is a die
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Hydroxide(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2022
Confused party. Only God knows what these guys are cooking and I hope it backfires against them.
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by ityP(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2022
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by ityP(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2022
wolesmile:
I learnt PMB has endorsed BAT.

All these politricking is to create chance to conveniently convince the delegates to vote for him.

Jagaban all the way!!!

You wish. If he endorses Tinubu, he wouldn't need all this drama. In fact, if he wants Tinubu, he will just say it and Tinubu will win primaries easily. It's because of Tinubu that all these permutations are happening. Remember Buhari's words: YOU CAN'T SIT IN LAGOS AMD DECIDE FOR APC ON ZONING. Who do you think he was talking to?

1 Like

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Web2020: 9:03am On May 24, 2022
I thought Tinubu is a wise man. The day they start to Bragg about SDP I new something like this is going to happen. Now, where will he run to? June 3rd is the deadline for all political parties to submit to Inec. I feel for him though!!!!

1 Like

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Kayykayy(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2022
We are waiting.

Meanwhile I have a Clean Toyota Camry 2007 for sale,2.1million,slightly negotiable,07036587049
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by deeva2: 9:21am On May 24, 2022
ALL NA POLITICAL PERMUTATION.
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by chinecherem97974: 9:21am On May 24, 2022
Hahaha, poor aspirants.They would spend more money now.
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by edungene7: 9:23am On May 24, 2022
They have scammed Nigerians now its time to scam aspirants let them keep shifting dates for more cash out
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Misterone: 9:25am On May 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner
Tinubu don do this one something
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by boldtruthalways: 9:29am On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

Kindly let us know how this concerns Tinubu. Is he the only aspirant in the race that you guys must mention his names even when not necessary?
He said Lagos landlord and you translated it to Tinubu. So you called Tinubu Lagos landlord. Lol

1 Like

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Pclemenza: 9:32am On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

Kindly let us know how this concerns Tinubu. Is he the only aspirant in the race that you guys must mention his names even when not necessary?
And when was his name mentioned ?

1 Like

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by tollyboy5(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

https://www.nairaland.com/7110694/over-500-statutory-delegates-sign

https://www.nairaland.com/7091613/apc-fct-statutory-delegates-meet
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by tollyboy5(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Not really.

Super delegates will vote more on loyalty and past help, true, and that would have favoured Tinubu (he helped put more people in their positions than all the other guys combined), but now, it's about money in addition to some loyalty, and I'm not sure anyone can out-spend Tinubu in the party.

However, the only way I'll vote for Tinubu is if PDP doesn't field Peter Obi.

Read the news, super and statutory delegate won't be allowed to vote.

Only state delegate . Lagos money entered voice mail lol
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by ledaman: 10:17am On May 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner
Explain how BAT is a gooner kid of perdition
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by SweetiliciousD: 10:25am On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

That should give you a clue about a tsunami of protest vote that awaits his emergence as APCheat flag bearer if he mistakenly picks the ticket to fly their battered flag!
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by SweetiliciousD: 10:26am On May 24, 2022
ledaman:
Explain how BAT is a gooner kid of perdition

Only zombies won't see the handwriting on the wall against a frail and senile presidential aspirant.
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by SweetiliciousD: 10:28am On May 24, 2022
owagbeba:

Why do you think Tinubu is goner?

Are all the machination by APC is aimed at denying him candidacy?

I have not been good at following Nigerian politics.

Someone said Tinubu may leave to a new party with Kwankwaso? Any inkling of this?

The answer is blowing in the wind
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by donphilopus: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

That should give you a clue about a tsunami of protest vote that awaits his emergence as APCheat flag bearer if he mistakenly picks the ticket to fly their battered flag!

The real voters are based in the north and most of them have no access to social media. The ones making noise online don't even have PVC's.
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by victooman: 11:44am On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

The real voters are based in the north and most of them have no access to social media. The ones making noise online don't even have PVC's.
when that day reach you will know if we have pvc or not

1 Like

Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by Wchris(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2022
A party of Confusionists
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by wolesmile(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
ityP:

You wish. If he endorses Tinubu, he wouldn't need all this drama. In fact, if he wants Tinubu, he will just say it and Tinubu will win primaries easily. It's because of Tinubu that all these permutations are happening. Remember Buhari's words: YOU CAN'T SIT IN LAGOS AMD DECIDE FOR APC ON ZONING. Who do you think he was talking to?

Of course he can't endorse Tinubu, or whatever you call him/her. I don't even know who that is. But he has endorsed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. That, my dear, is a fact. By next week, una eyes go clear.
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by SweetiliciousD: 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

That is the true definition of Nigeria's backwardness. When a leader banks on social dregs for his electoral victory irrespective of what sound minds think!

....And you think the country will ever rise above mediocrity ?

Illiteracy, mideocrity and poverty are lethal weapons in the hand of clueless politicians!
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by SweetiliciousD: 12:31pm On May 24, 2022
Web2020:
I thought Tinubu is a wise man. The day they start to Bragg about SDP I new something like this is going to happen. Now, where will he run to? June 3rd is the deadline for all political parties to submit to Inec. I feel for him though!!!!

Political lecture 101

National politics ain't Amala politics. Lol
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by ledaman: 12:56pm On May 24, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Only zombies won't see the handwriting on the wall against a frail and senile presidential aspirant.
BAT issue will give you B.P grin
Re: Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates by SweetiliciousD: 1:07pm On May 24, 2022
ledaman:
BAT issue will give you B.P grin

Hahahahaha.

Have you forgotten that BATs are blind?

E go choke!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / Aregbesola Plays Basketball During Inspection Tour In Osun (Photos) / Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.