Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Think PETER Is Winning This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think PETER Is Winning This (750 Views)

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want / Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think PETER Is Winning This by Reflect7: 4:58am On May 24, 2022
A wind of change is blowing across the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And Peter Obi is the name on the lips of the Nigerian masses.

Market women, danfo drivers, truck pushers, roadside mechanics, bankers, students, artisans, lecturers, traders, and industrialists alike, are forming a solid wall, a solid cacophony of support, for the former Anambra state governor, easily the south-east's most credible presidential candidate since Alex Ekwueme.

From north to south-south to south-east, to south west, and middle belt.

This man is riding the waves, and surely is on the way to grabbing the PDP ticket, after which the public wave and clamour for hm to be president over any APC candidate would become unstoppable.

An Obama-esque wave of public acclaim and excitement now characterises his campaign.

I see Peter winning this.

12 Likes

Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by KaLuCh: 5:18am On May 24, 2022
Nigeria can actually get it right. Just this one decision. Vote credibility. Disregard race or religion. Simply think what is best for us, and vote right.

You wonder what's so difficult about that.

2 Likes

Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by Penguin2: 5:22am On May 24, 2022
The barrier between Nigeria and her best man for the job are PDP delegates.

Will they listen to voice of reason and patriotism?

Or will they sell their conscience for a pot of porridge?

We will wait and see

3 Likes

Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by chrisxxx(m): 5:22am On May 24, 2022
If Nigeria was from Kwara and Benue or below River Niger and River Benue down to the Atlantic the two major contender would have been Obi and Osinbajo. But with the inclusion of the area Major Orkar tried to excise we will always remain in this vicious circle.
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by Rugaria: 5:26am On May 24, 2022
Buhari is handing over to a fellow northerner! Take that to the bank. All these northern governors that are standing behind Southern presidential candidates know this. Buhari won't hand over to a southerner. If you look at his political displays since he emerged in Nigerias political scene and think he's going to hand over to a southerner for the sake of national unity, then you obviously don't understand the man. He's going to do whatever he's willing to do to coronate a northerner. The good thing about this though is that he will be by the sidelines, totally irrelevant, to watch as the grand consequences of his polarizing decisions unravel Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by Nebulax: 5:32am On May 24, 2022
Yeah. Undisputable winning on social media

3 Likes

Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by chrisxxx(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Buhari is handing over to a fellow northerner! Take that to the bank. All these northern governors that are standing behind Southern presidential candidates know this. Buhari won't hand over to a southerner. If you look at his political displays since he emerged in Nigerias political scene and think he's going to hand over to a southerner for the sake of national unity, then you obviously don't understand the man. He's going to do whatever he's willing to do to coronate a northerner. The good thing about this though is that he will be by the sidelines, totally irrelevant, to watch as the grand consequences of his polarizing decisions unravel Nigeria.
You understand Buhari too well. Buhari prefers handing over to not just a northerner but to someone from Daura Katsina State.
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:59am On May 24, 2022
I see him on track too.
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by Antivirus92(m): 6:24am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:
Yeah. Undisputable winning on social media
yea, winning usually starts from somewhere.
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by duro4chang(m): 6:24am On May 24, 2022
I laff
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:27am On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:
The barrier between Nigeria and her best man for the job are PDP delegates.

Will they listen to voice of reason and patriotism?

Or will they sell their conscience for a pot of porridge?

We will wait and see
the problem is Peter Obi is not known in the North.
Tell me 1 single Governor from South East that is associating with Pandora man? They all know that he is only popular on Twitter and Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:28am On May 24, 2022
Who go vote for mkpurumiri guzzling cannibal sympathiser like Peter Obi? Who go vote for eebohw? May my maker forbid...

No sane Yoruba or Hausa will vote for an eebohw man. Not after all the threats, hate and every nonsense they have thrown at us. Never!
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by georjay(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2022
Okay lipsrsealed
Delegates thinks otherwise

Fingers crossed
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:37am On May 24, 2022
chrisxxx:
If Nigeria was from Kwara and Benue or below River Niger and River Benue down to the Atlantic the two major contender would have been Obi and Osinbajo. But with the inclusion of the area Major Orkar tried to excise we will always remain in this vicious circle.

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand this your comment ??
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by Zandena(f): 6:56am On May 24, 2022
The jokers of our time!
Peter obi the pandora-cum religious bigot baggage carrier!
We dey laugh ooo
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by kettykings: 6:58am On May 24, 2022
If Nigeria gets it wrong this time then It might be over for Nigeria
Re: I Think PETER Is Winning This by chrisxxx(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand this your comment ??
Take it to the elders.

(1) (Reply)

These 7 SS And SE Politicians Who Betrayed Their Kinsmen Were Betrayed By APC / The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship / Niger, Taraba Can't Feed Themselves, Waiting For Oil Money - Peter Obi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.