Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (30101 Views)

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Pogba12: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by DispatcherLagos: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Which do you think Tinubu will win?

259 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Jogs1900: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bauchi, Borno, Kwara and Zamfara

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ikpaitid: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
North Mbaise grin

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Maybe 2 or 3 NC states and none in NE and NW, atmost come second in any Northern states

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
None. But if he works harder, he might win benue and Abuja. But dude is too relaxed while other parties are making moves.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by AcuraZDX: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
None.
But if he works harder, he might win benue and Abuja.
But dude is too relaxed while other parties are making moves.

Which Dude is relaxed?

Atiku that just returned from Dubai or Tinubu that is banking on rigging?

You must be a joker.

488 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
Maybe 1 or 2 NC states and none in NE and NW, atmost come second in any Northern states

Anyway Jonathan did not win any NE or NW state to become the president
Jonathan won kebbi in Northwest and taraba in North east.
He could win those places largely due to structures.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Deprofessional(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North

422 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ihiala north kikiki grin I swear nobody takes Obi seriously from north central to the core north. Don’t be deceived by social media propaganda

115 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Emperormartin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
North central states especially Benue state

16 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Which Dude is relaxed?

Atiku that just returned from Dubai or Tinubu that is banking on rigging?

You must be a joker.
visit Abuja and see the political permutation. 2 months ago, it's as though no party is dragging with Labour Party but now the morale has died. Largely due to the fact that they picked an hausa woman as senatorial candidate while ignoring the indegenes.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ganisucks(f): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason
Don't worry, your next four independence day mornings will be spent in front of the TV watching President Obi give his independence day speech.
On each of those days, you can spend the afternoons calculating how many votes Peter Obi got from Northern states.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
seen, corrected

Anyway there are 4 major contenders in the whole northwest and North East (the votes will be shared there
With 1. Atiku
2. Tinubu
3. Kwankwaso
4.Peter Obi

NC is between Atiku and Peter Obi

And 3 in the whole of South
1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu (Tinubu will only dominate core Yoruba states or villages)

17 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
All northern state, but on social media especially in nairaland grin grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ganisucks(f): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
visit Abuja and see the political permutation. 2 months ago, it's as though no party is dragging with Labour Party but now the morale has died. Largely due to the fact that they picked an hausa woman as senatorial candidate while ignoring the indegenes.
Ireti Kingibe is the reason morale has died; I pity you. You're seeing the coalition that will Usher Obi in, and you're calling it an albatross. You guys do not know the a, lest to talk of the b to z about politics.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

una go just dey upper iweka dey analyse things when them give una for media. Go plateau make you see whether them consider labour party sef, go those villages. Apart from Jo's Town nothing. Nasarawa no go there, obi supporters Don go back to pdp as e be say the guy hope Don drop kpata kpata. Who know una for even lafia or keffi? Make una go sidon.
Una think say Northern christains foolish to the core nah. That's why you dey call stares when den get reasonable number and you think say Bauchi zuru people follow. People when no even send una.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Mjshexy(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
We are optimistic he will win in FCT Abuja, Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Kogi.
He will most definitely do well in Niger, Kaduna, Bauchi, kwara & Gombe cool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Pogba12: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
does he have any structure?
hope he wins Datti's polling unit in Zaria

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Ireti Kingibe is the reason morale has died; I pity you. You're seeing the coalition that will Usher Obi in, and you're calling it an albatross. You guys do not know the a, lest to talk of the b to z about politics.
see you, you have zero idea on Abuja politics. You think say those municipal votes na d highest? Think again.
Go gwags, bwari, kwali or even kuje. Analyse the local politics from the outsiders. You think an Abuja citizen would vote Ireti Heebah ahead of Aduda? The non indegene dominant region AMAC, Pdp go still win there talk more of gwagwalada, bwari and kwali when zakari angulu has strong say. Who go even consider Ireti?
Goan sidon.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kwankwaso and Atiku will destroy Tinubu hopes in the north

Peter Obi is coming for his Lagos

Make he dey play

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pogba12:
does he have any structure?
hope he wins Datti's polling unit in Zaria
dem no dey call obi name for zaria. Even datti knows, zero level. Even for Southern kaduna, na pdp.
Na only datti ABBA family members dey vote Labour Party for kaduna.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
dem no dey call obi name for zaria. Even datti knows, zero level. Even for Southern kaduna, na pdp.
Na only datti ABBA family members dey vote Labour Party for kaduna.
coming for someone is that never visited Kaduna

You think they are living under a rock?

Dey play

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mkpu.ru Mmiri addict lipsrsealed

Even South South States, Obi won't win any not to talk of North
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ganisucks(f): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
see you, you have zero idea on Abuja politics. You think say those municipal votes na d highest? Think again.
Go gwags, bwari, kwali or even kuje. Analyse the local politics from the outsiders. You think an Abuja citizen would vote Ireti Heebah ahead of Aduda? The non indegene dominant region AMAC, Pdp go still win there talk more of gwagwalada, bwari and kwali when zakari angulu has strong say. Who go even consider Ireti?
Goan sidon.

I don't give a damn about her electoral capabilities or future performance. I'm talking about the fact that Babagana Kingibe and the Northern contingent has smuggled one of their own into Obi's administration.
That's what you're not seeing. Even if she loses, she'll be chosen as a minister. These are the little things political naive neophytes fail to pick up.

FYI: As a woman, I'm praying fervently that she kicks PDP's a$$. I'm also praying that Binani wipes the floor with Finitri's sorry sh**ty behind.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
seen, corrected

Anyway there are 4 major contenders in the whole northwest and North East (the votes will be shared there
With 1. Atiku
2. Tinubu
3. Kwankwaso
4.Peter Obi

NC is between Atiku and Peter Obi

And 3 in the whole of South
1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu (Tinubu will only dominate core Yoruba states or villages)
NC. Tinubu is winning Niger state, the whole Nupes are voting Apc in that state especially now that they have their brother in the ticket. Talk more of hausa in kontogora. Only hopes for pdp is minna which they still won't win and suleja where Apc has constantly flogged those zuba igbo men who always vote pdp every election year now they'll vote pdp and Labour.
Kogi and kwara are Tinubu stronghold to dominate. Nasarawa is between pdp and apc nothing like Labour Party, them no know una.
The best bet for Labour is benue and Abuja. Not even plateau.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by oyatz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:

Jonathan won Taraba but was defeated in Kebbi.

However,it will be very naive to be comparing Jonathan, running as an incumbent president on the platform of the PDP with Peter Obi running on the platform of the Labour party outside of power with no single elected Labour party member in the country.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
oyatz:

Jonathan won Taraba but was defeated in Kebbi.

However,it will be very naive to be comparing Jonathan, running as an incumbent president on the platform of the PDP with Peter Obi running on the platform of the Labour party outside of power with no single elected Labour party member in the country.
check again. He won kebbi in 2011

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
coming for someone is that never visited Kaduna

You think they are living under a rock?

Dey play
na Abuja boy I be, you see Niger, kaduna and Nassarawa, those 3 states I familiarise with them wella. Especially zaria for kaduna. I stayed there a lot and visited there for two weeks last year. My lil bro schools there, I've families there. My grand parent stayed there. My dad grew up there. So no check yourself too much.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Strangle: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Do well in kogi State?
Never! una Igbos don too hate Ebiras no be small.

don't expect our vote.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
NC. Tinubu is winning Niger state, the whole Nupes are voting Apc in that state especially now that they have their brother in the ticket. Talk more of hausa in kontogora. Only hopes for pdp is minna which they still won't win and suleja where Apc has constantly flogged those zuba igbo men who always vote pdp every election year now they'll vote pdp and Labour.
Kogi and kwara are Tinubu stronghold to dominate. Nasarawa is between pdp and apc nothing like Labour Party, them no know una.
The best bet for Labour is benue and Abuja. Not even plateau.
why do you think a high political figure like Babachir Lawal left Tinubu, avoided Atiku, to endorse Peter Obi

Because he is not known in the north?

Una still dey play

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
na Abuja boy I be, you see Niger, kaduna and Nassarawa, those 3 states I familiarise with them wella. Especially zaria for kaduna. I stayed there a lot and visited there for two weeks last year. My lil bro schools there, I've families there. My grand parent stayed there. My dad grew up there. So no check yourself too much.
alright, you can as well enlighten yourself by visiting YouTube and googling about presidential election north polls especially the kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos)