Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east (28051 Views)

Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters / American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Algold: 12:35am On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:

But why can’t Buhari release Nnamdi Kanu to eliminate the reason they are holding unto for this carnage?

Release Nnamdi Kanu and if a single killing happens again, then you go after those people as common criminals and blast their brains off their head.

Oh! I forgot that Buhari’s powers of prerogative of mercy is only exercised on corrupt people and petty thieves, and not on someone whose release can save an entire region from carnage.

IF A EASTERNER BEFOMES PRESIDENT... KANU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN...
ARGUE WITH MY ANUS
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Igbojew: 2:21am On May 25, 2022
pachigo001:
we are not afraid of unknown gunmen we know who our emenies are they are the military men and there brothers the fulanis
Thank you my brother for saying it the way it is,you are a true Patriot......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Igbojew: 2:25am On May 25, 2022
Honestfrend:
Let the government KUKU give them Biafra.. But d thing no hard na.. Many souls don go because of this wahala..

Truth be told if na northern group dey fight for this agitation dem for don get am.. Take it or leave it. After all sharia law have been uphold since God knows wen.
God bless you my brother for speaking the truth,you are indeed a Patriot.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Reflect7: 2:33am On May 25, 2022
od501:

FG, we know your little game play. Stop killing people oo...

Stop killing this people. Organize a referendum and let them go. Stop killing them.

SATAN. LIAR. WORTHLESS.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by adebayo987: 6:27am On May 25, 2022
Kuginzi:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/23/unknown-gunmen-give-politicians-48-hours-withdraw-soldiers-south-east-nigeria
Right now not even a south east president can change things... The only thing that can bring change is that the 5 Igbo states known as the south east or Biafra is declared a republic.

I know that both Igboho and all of us Yorubas were joking with our own republic saga.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by 1880ei: 6:46am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Have you witnessed the scenario were Criminals will want law enforcement around?
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by 1880ei: 6:46am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
It will start alphabetically, E before N, so operation clear east of Ndimkpurummiri ipobians & their supporters will start in Eastern Nigeria.
[/s]
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
He has already been tamed, he is waiting for his sentence from the Zoo court for his stupidity.

The idiot is a perfect analogy of the consequences you receive, when you give an animal freedom of speech.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by 1880e: 6:47am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
We are in a democrazy, due process must be adhered to, if it was in the 1990’s under the Military, he would have been hung ages ago, acid thrown on his dead body & dumped in a hole in a thick forest somewhere in Cross Rivers State.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons / Police Shoot Protesters In Rivers During Peaceful Procession / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.