Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,066 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east (28187 Views)

Governor Wike Should Please Withdraw Soldiers From Oyigbo / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Edusouls(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2022
Shut up the seeds planted by ur people have germinated, Abby una dey support freedom fighters? Una go hear am, u reap what you sow
Malory:
Whichever people that are attacking Anambra state will meet their Waterloo sooner than later. Light must surely overcome darkness
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by carl90(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2022
Lol !
The political class of Igboland are going nowhere.
The soldiers on Igboland are going nowhere.
The police on Igboland are going nowhere.
They are all staying in the South Eastern states to hunt down the terrorists ravaging Igboland.
You terrorists will be hunted down and destroyed.
Light always prevail over darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Reality3080: 11:47am On May 24, 2022
LordOfTheGame:
What is so difficult in doing the right things that will calm and peace in Igboland? Gov't should an unusual step towards and forget about guns and bullets, they can't help and Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are definitely not the cause of the problems rather the outcome of the problems created by gov't for decades. Conduct a street by street survey and be honest with it, conduct a referendum and be honest with it. By doing so, you will hear from the people directly and know exactly what they want and then tackle the problems and
see that everything will be normal again.
my brother where is referendum in d constitution?

U believe buhari can just wake up n declare referendum
The problem with many of u is that u really don’t understand what u are talking about

A president can’t even wake up one day to conduct election that is even in d constitution let alone referendum

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by christistruth01: 11:55am On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
my brother where is referendum in d constitution?

U believe buhari can just wake up n declare referendum
The problem with many of u is that u really don’t understand what u are talking about

A president can’t even wake up one day to conduct election that is even in d constitution let alone referendum

Azikiwe made sure there was no chance of cessation in the Constitution

They should be grateful that God ensured that was their fathers Legacy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by deavicky(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

But why can’t Buhari release Nnamdi Kanu to eliminate the reason they are holding unto for this carnage?

Release Nnamdi Kanu and if a single killing happens again, then you go after those people as common criminals and blast their brains off their head.

Oh! I forgot that Buhari’s powers of prerogative of mercy is only exercised on corrupt people and petty thieves, and not on someone whose release can save an entire region from carnage.
if Kanu is released at this time with their strategy, Igbo land is gone. It will now be clear that u can always use that method to get what u want.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

But why can’t Buhari release Nnamdi Kanu to eliminate the reason they are holding unto for this carnage?

Release Nnamdi Kanu and if a single killing happens again, then you go after those people as common criminals and blast their brains off their head.

Oh! I forgot that Buhari’s powers of prerogative of mercy is only exercised on corrupt people and petty thieves, and not on someone whose release can save an entire region from carnage.

This is exactly what i am saying the fact that Buhari has refused to adopt a political solution to this shows the FG complicity indirectly in what is happening in the South east
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 24, 2022
Golan007:

Better to kill Kanu.

Sincerely!

I am not a fan of Putin or Kim Jon Hun, but in situations like this, I always respect their proactiveness

A Putin or Kim Jon Hun would have killed Kanu as at two years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by okechuks22: 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
Golan007:

Better to kill Kanu.
kanu worth much more than ur whole generation
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by 2loadedguy: 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

No sane government should bow to the demands of terrorists. Nnamdi Kanu should be tried to the end and if found guilty jailed accordingly. What rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

I really don't know why those wailing children can't go to DSS office and release Kanu just as they released the criminals from prison now troubling their region

I don't think kanu supports the killings.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by 2loadedguy: 12:10pm On May 24, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
is that how South Africans killing themselves before Nelson Mandela was released from Plison ?
Please leave the ibos and let them continue killing themselves. It will help reduce them from 5percenters to 2percenters and power will rotate between the North, south south and southwest.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Osibajo2023: 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

KANU must face consequence of his utterances and action,let the court decide, oh u think the issue in south east is affecting buhari, my friend, u better tell your leaders to find solution
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by OlawaleBammie: 12:45pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

why should he release kanu wen una still dey kill una sef??

Kanu must be there as far as the killings persist, una go get sense by fire.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by ponishah: 1:15pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

I am always for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.
But, wait o, so if he is nit released, then we should continue killing ourselves?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Henz81: 1:19pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by moneyissweet(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2022
Foolish idiots.

More soldiers are coming to smoke all of you out.

We can't allow you jobless motherfukers to desecrates our land.

Ndi ara

Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by od501: 1:35pm On May 24, 2022
Kuginzi:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/23/unknown-gunmen-give-politicians-48-hours-withdraw-soldiers-south-east-nigeria

FG, we know your little game play. Stop killing people oo...

Stop killing this people. Organize a referendum and let them go. Stop killing them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by od501: 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

They won't let him go, not even when he is granted bail. That's their plan, to course enough havoc, to validate their initial claim that IPOB is a terrorist group.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by od501: 1:43pm On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

I really don't know why those wailing children can't go to DSS office and release Kanu just as they released the criminals from prison now troubling their region

Isn't that enough prove that IPOB is not involved?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by od501: 1:45pm On May 24, 2022
2loadedguy:

No sane government should bow to the demands of terrorists. Nnamdi Kanu should be tried to the end and if found guilty jailed accordingly. What rubbish.

...and if found innocent?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by domnwan(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
Anyone thinking that unknown gunmen are IPOB/ESN members is really daft...... No Igbo man will set his own house on fire, we are not nomads!!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by InoGetJoy: 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Whichever people that are attacking Anambra state will meet their Waterloo sooner than later. Light must surely overcome darkness
Amen. All of them, from their leaders to their foot soldiers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by nedekid: 3:54pm On May 24, 2022
Where is the dss?
If the government cannot end this carnage, cannot crush these criminals, maybe they should allow people register and buy arms to protect and deal with this miscreants in the language they understand.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Olabode211: 4:17pm On May 24, 2022
you can't apprend unknown gunmen lailai.the name sound scary.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by bablon20(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2022
The people r by themselves calling for war, imagine them commanding Nigerian armies to leave, what d hell have they swallowed, I just pity the innocent, easy going natives of the state who will share in d massacre when the Nigerian armies invade d state.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by ruffyola(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Buhari has no right whatsoever to release Nnamdi Kanu, his case is to be decided by the law court.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Golan007: 7:22pm On May 24, 2022
PHIPEX:
And you and your family will become billionaires

Amen.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by firstone(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
onumadu:
Soldiers should be doubled, tripled or quadrupled just because of this idiotic demand from the cowards.
In fact, the government and people of south east should start doing exactly OPPOSITE of anything these idiots demand.
We need to start our own madness, and increase our madness daily until the idiotic cowards run away from South east.
Obasanjo said that you need a dose of madness to rule Nigeria. I agree! cool

Mumu man
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

I am ashamed that you are called An igbo man just like me..
So because Buhari refused to release Kanu,the best way to retaliate is to be killing fellow igbos in the east and force them to sit at home..
Shame on you.. one day, e go reach your family turn..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by cherryCola: 10:19pm On May 24, 2022
Shedrack777:
my concern is who are the known gunmen since these ones are unknown?

Herdsman I guess......cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Ibr539: 11:40pm On May 24, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Soldiers should be withdrawn from South East as quickly as possible.
so that they can easily kill, kidnap, murder,rape, robb, cannibalize every one they want
Re: Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east by Reflect7: 11:51pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

OH, SO IPOB IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEHEADING THEN?

THANKS FOR THE ADMISSION, DEVILS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.