Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Snake I Killed In My Room - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Room (48281 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by southome(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2022
Fumigate the house monthly for 3 months. All these will �
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Height2: 9:10am On May 28, 2022
Fumigate your house but lemme drop you this, snake hates the smell of petrol you can however be careful around with the petrol and petrol kills snake,for people who are afraid of it just target it's body and release little on it and go hide somewhere it will strike itself to death.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Pootle: 9:58am On May 28, 2022
smoke weed or pure tobacco in there
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by kenearth50(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2022
verybadmouth:
like two go dey your luggage follow you enter new house grin
I know dey related to lala grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by verybadmouth(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2022
kenearth50:

I know dey related to lala grin
Lala is my grandpa grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by HRMK: 11:39am On May 28, 2022
obviously ur area is still undeveloped!there are some plants or fruits that can keep such dangerous animals away!!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by DrDunamis(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2022
Ninobraw:
I just relocated to my own house recently, I have killed 2 snake since I came, there re lot of rat and cat around, sometimes cat match the roof of the house making noise untill someone advise me to stone it immediately I hear it noise, really it has reduced since I have be stoning the cat, now how do I get rig of snake totally from my environment
Fumigation!!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by rosamaris: 12:46pm On May 28, 2022
SpyAC:
Guy, go market go buy bitter kola and spread it all over the place, you will never see snake there again

Follow this advice sir. It works. Congratulations though. Don't panic, you will overcome but it's very scary Sha.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 28, 2022
This is no ordinary snake, its that girl you slept with last Friday, you didn't give her transport.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by abuwidad(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2022
Ninobraw:
I just relocated to my own house recently, I have killed 2 snake since I came, there re lot of rat and cat around, sometimes cat match the roof of the house making noise untill someone advise me to stone it immediately I hear it noise, really it has reduced since I have be stoning the cat, now how do I get rig of snake totally from my environment

Hope it ended up in your pot
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by lovediehatelive(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2022
SpyAC:
Guy, go market go buy bitter kola and spread it all over the place, you will never see snake there again

No vex o

How this bitter kola take dey pursue snake?

by sight or smell?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by SpyAC(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2022
lovediehatelive:

No vex o

How this bitter kola take dey pursue snake?

by sight or smell?
by smell,
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by lovediehatelive(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
SpyAC:
by smell,

Wow.

still skeptical though, maybe because I haven't seen it in action.

Just wondering how possible
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by lovediehatelive(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
SpyAC:
by smell,

kinda weird sha.

Encountered a little tiny snake this night.

It hid in a crack on floor.

Had bitter kola with me, hurriedly bit small chuck of the kola and threw at the snake, nothing happened.

It even stepped over another little chuck i threw at still, still won't come out.

got kero and threw on it where it hid.

Immediately, it came out.

So still wondering what the reaction to bitter kola would be.

I thought it would run out like it did to the kerosene.

Please educate me
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by SpyAC(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
lovediehatelive:

kinda weird sha.

Encountered a little tiny snake this night.

It hid in a crack on floor.

Had bitter kola with me, hurriedly bit small chuck of the kola and threw at the snake, nothing happened.

It even stepped over another little chuck i threw at still, still won't come out.

got kero and threw on it where it hid.

Immediately, it came out.

So still wondering what the reaction to bitter kola would be.

I thought it would run out like it did to the kerosene.

Please educate me trowing bitter kola on a snake does nothing to it, is advisable to litter your environment with bitter kola if leaving close to bushy area, it helps to scare snake away, "note", it doesn't kill it, but the antitoxin in the bitter kola helps in chasing them out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.