Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late (775 Views)

Soludo Replaced Peter Obi's Banner With That Of APGA (Before And After Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released, Set To Join APGA / APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 7:37am On May 24, 2022
Peter Obi won't get the PDP ticket, so my advise for him is to join APGA before is too late.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Dreal1247: 7:40am On May 24, 2022
He actually came out of APGA and the APGA family will gladly welcome him in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by ChoCho54(f): 7:50am On May 24, 2022
You dick heads once said Igbos can only demand presidency from PDP which they have done. Why are you Tinubu urchins still in pains?

I'll use this energy to prepare a duplex for the peepoos man in SDP if I were you, though God forbid that I'll be you - a zombie. grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 7:54am On May 24, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Ewedu muslim and useless advice.
Who asked you for advice.
Go and ask for a column in the nation newspaper and write your rubbish there.

If you mess up here we go panel-beat your oblong monsuru skull for here. Mugu. grin
Peter Obi won't get the PDP ticket.

He should quickly port to APGA before is so late.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:06am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will get the PDP ticket.

He should quickly port to APC so they can give him consensusly before is so late please.

Minorities and trashy quotes ehn..

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 8:07am On May 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
He actually came out of APGA and the APGA family will gladly welcome him in a hurry.
His supporters do say he has the support of the people, I do not see him defeating Wike or Atiku in the PDP primary.

APGA will gladly give the ticket to him, APGA is his sure bet.

If he truly have the support of the people, then he should not be scared to port, unless he can only win on Twitter like Reno said.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Faber(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi won't get the PDP ticket.

He should quickly port to APGA before is so late.

Your next President is presently in London with British PM and you are here still hoping on Tinubu. Even if Tinubu become INEC Chairman, he is not going anywhere. He can port to SDP, EFCC or even decamp to INEC. He will loose woefully.

Me and you no be the same. I am from Anambra State, the home State of Nigeria's next President. Better befriend me before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 8:12am On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Your next President is presently in London with British PM and you are here still hoping on Tinubu. Even if Tinubu become INEC Chairman, he is not going anywhere. He can port to SDP, EFCC or even decamp to INEC. He will loose woefully.

Me and you no be the same. I am from Anambra State, the home State of Nigeria's next President. Better befriend me before it's too late
He might win under APGA, he won't be part of the top 5 in the PDP presidential primary.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Demigod22: 8:13am On May 24, 2022
APGA don't have the national appeal to coast someone to victory in presidential election. It's not about the ticket yet but the main election. How many APGA members do we have in the Northwest, Northeast, North Central or Southwest?

Decamping to APGA will just make Peter Obi a mere participant in the election, and even within himself he knows he cannot win national election with APGA.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by famology(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi won't get the PDP ticket, so my advise for him is to join APGA before is too late.

Even in Apga he'll not win the presidential ticket. He has no political base.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 8:24am On May 24, 2022
famology:

Even in Apga he'll not win the presidential ticket. He has no political base.
He might still give the winner of the ticket in APGA a good run for his or her money.

He will be disgrace at the PDP primary, I doubt he will have up to 50 vote.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by famology(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
He might still give the winner of the ticket in APGA a good run for his or her money.

He will be disgrace at the PDP primary, I doubt he will have up to 50 vote.

How can he get 50? Impossible! Delegates are about 810, with the likes of saraki,wike,Atiku, tambuwal,Bala......

Maybe he can get 12votes

Amongst the aspirants mentioned above he's the only one that doesn't have the structure of his state, the others are full control of their state structure. He's a nobody in politics.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 8:30am On May 24, 2022
famology:

How can he get 50? Impossible! Delegates are about 810, with the likes of saraki,wike,Atiku, tambuwal,Bala......

Maybe he can get 12votes
I'm just been nice to him, I know he won't get up to 10.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by famology(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm just been nice to him, I know he won't get up to 10.

On a second thought I think we should bring it down to 8 votes
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Faber(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
He might win under APGA, he won't be part of the top 5 in the PDP presidential primary.

Obasanjo don call both Wike, Makinde, Ortom , Donaldo Duke together, asking them of the decision of Britain. Ogbeni It's beyond Nigerian politics, Peter Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Mynd44: 8:36am On May 24, 2022
Losing an election is not death please. If he wins, amen, if he loses, he will find out where he messed up and make amends.

See senator 317? He lost, lost everything but he bounced back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Sergio104(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2022
cool.... Tinubu should join SDP before it's too late
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Nebulax: 8:41am On May 24, 2022
APGA with no structure outside Anambra state.

That's like moving from frying pan to fire
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 8:41am On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Obasanjo don call both Wike, Makinde, Ortom , Donaldo Duke together, asking them of the decision of Britain. Ogbeni It's beyond Nigerian politics, Peter Obi is coming
You guys and your baseless talk.

Obi won't have up to 10 votes during PDP primary election. He should avoid the disgrace by porting to APGA as soon as possible. Even though the ticket is not still sure for him in APGA.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:

Obi won't have up to 10 votes during PDP primary election. He should avoid the disgrace by porting to APGA as soon as possible. Even though the ticket is not still sure for him in APGA.
Same way Tinubu won't win Apc ticket, he should decamp to Sdp
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by nairavsdollars(f): 8:44am On May 24, 2022
You mean he shoikd Join keke Napep
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Faber(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:

You pain have been registered in the Las Vegas pain institute. You never believed that this day will come

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 8:55am On May 24, 2022
Faber:

You pain have been registered in the Las Vegas pain institute. You never believed that this day will come
Why win I be pain because of your baseless opinion? It seems you are the one feeling pains because Obi won't go beyond the primary election.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by anonimi: 8:56am On May 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Losing an election is not death please. If he wins, amen, if he loses, he will find out where he messed up and make amends.

See senator 317? He lost, lost everything but he bounced back

Please who is senator 317?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Southernigbo: 9:01am On May 24, 2022
He doesn't need to join Apga again. Once an Apga member always an Apga member
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Faber(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Why win I be pain because of your baseless opinion? It seems you are the one feeling pains because Obi won't go beyond the primary election.

PDP ticket is going to Peter Obi, na there game end. Once he gets PDP ticket is over. No amount of APC rigging will stop him. You think say na una vote Buhari, na Britain and Obama give am power.
He don mess up, they want to try another tribe.

I know you're from the skull mining republic. Peter Obi will end skull mining, better acquire new skills to fend for yourself grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Faber:

PDP ticket is going to Peter Obi, na there game end. Once he gets PDP ticket is over. No amount of APC rigging will stop him. You think say na una vote Buhari, na Britain and Obama give am power.
He don mess up, they want to try another tribe.

I know you're from the skull mining republic. Peter Obi will end skull mining, better acquire new skills to fend for yourself grin grin
Peter Obi won't get up to 10 votes grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by NnamdiN: 10:03am On May 24, 2022
I feel he should stay in PDP even if he loses however Igbo Voters should make a statement with their votes. They've supported them for years and it's time to withdraw that support, let them vote another son in another party. There's Prof Kingsley Muoghalu in ADC.
Let's see pdp win with minus 2m votes.
We're 5 percent already grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Mynd44: 10:11am On May 24, 2022
anonimi:

Please who is senator 317?
A person
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by oskopy: 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Don't you see Obj with wike in a meeting 3 days a ago.
Re: Peter Obi Should Join APGA Before It's Too Late by Parachoko: 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
oskopy:
Don't you see Obj with wike in a meeting 3 days a ago.
grin

Which meeting are you talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu / Peter Obi Supporters Cut Across All Ethnic Groups (screenshots) / The Meaning Of Party Structure And Why It Is Very Critical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.