Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu (806 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by amzee(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2022
Former Governor of Lagos State and one of the leading aspirants on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has stated that to lead the country as President, he does not need the strength of a wrestler or a Christiano Ronaldo.

Tinubu, who was reacting to speculations over his health status, disclosed that all that is required for him if elected as president are ideas.

The presidential hopeful disclosed this on Thursday while meeting with delegates of the party in Ondo State at the Cocoa Conference Hall of the Governor’s Office, ahead of the presidential primaries of APC. He maintained that he is not in the race for the money but for the betterment of the country and the people.

During the visit to the state, Tinubu emphasised that he remained the only one and best among the aspirants to lead the party to victory in 2023. According to Tinubu, what Nigeria has been lacking is a spirit of unity and a sense of hope, both of which he claims he can restore.

“When they talk about my health, I tell them, I’m not looking for a wrestling job, I don’t want to beat Ronaldo. I’m a better thinker and a better doer. “I want the delegates to distinguish us and separate us like a dip of kerosene on top of water.

“My running is not because I need pockets of money, that was past. It is the love of the country, my people, commitment to development, giving value to education and better future for our children.”

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by Joezinho: 10:38pm On May 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 10:38pm On May 26, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:39pm On May 26, 2022
amzee:
Former Governor of Lagos State and one
of the leading aspirants on the platform of
the All Progressives Congress, APC,
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has stated
that to lead the country as President, he
does not need the strength of a wrestler or
a Christiano Ronaldo.

Tinubu, who was reacting to speculations
over his health status, disclosed that all
that is required for him if elected as
president are ideas.

The presidential hopeful disclosed this on
Thursday while meeting with delegates of
the party in Ondo State at the Cocoa
Conference Hall of the Governor’s Office,
ahead of the presidential primaries of APC.
He maintained that he is not in the race
for the money but for the betterment of
the country and the people.

During the visit to the state, Tinubu
emphasised that he remained the only one
and best among the aspirants to lead the
party to victory in 2023.
According to Tinubu, what Nigeria has
been lacking is a spirit of unity and a sense
of hope, both of which he claims he can
restore.

“When they talk about my health, I tell
them, I’m not looking for a wrestling job,
I don’t want to beat Ronaldo. I’m a
better thinker and a better doer.
“I want the delegates to distinguish us
and separate us like a dip of kerosene on
top of water.

My running is not because I need
pockets of money, that was past. It is the
love of the country, my people,
commitment to development, giving value
to education and better future for our
children
.”

False.
I'm sorry..from a Nigerian politician..I stand by my word..FALSE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by TundeDes: 10:39pm On May 26, 2022
Smiles
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by TallerKola: 10:41pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi will be the president no matter what. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by GoooodHardDick: 10:42pm On May 26, 2022
I see this man committing suicide on Sunday immediately after the APC primaries. Because for sure, Tinubu ain't get that ticket.

The drug baron is extremely too desperate. And desperate people die early.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 10:45pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2022
I can't be a motor park tout.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 10:46pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 10:48pm On May 26, 2022
Jagaban , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
Old age with old brain .
Kai wake up

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 10:50pm On May 26, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 10:52pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , on your mandate till infinity.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 10:53pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by UselessBuhari: 10:54pm On May 26, 2022
He.was running for money in the past

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 10:55pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 10:57pm On May 26, 2022
Jagaban makers of men should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 10:58pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by apostlekeke(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2022
Oga you are old period!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by TallerKola: 11:00pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 11:02pm On May 26, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 11:03pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi is the answer.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by StrongandMighty: 11:12pm On May 26, 2022
We don't need a president who'll be oblivious of the plight of his citizens...

We don't need a president who he's PA won't let him have access to social media due to his health and as such will have no knowledge of the happenings within his country

We don't need an old man again!

There are 1001 reasons why we don't need Tinubu as the president...
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by money121(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 11:13pm On May 26, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 11:15pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by TallerKola: 11:17pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. He is so present almost on every news

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 11:18pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , on your mandate forever. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 11:20pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by DSC7: 11:23pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu and Wike just dey yarn dust upandan lipsrsealed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida / Reno Omokri Dares Tinubu To Take Him To Court If He Was Not Involved In Drug / African Countries Should Join BRICS, This Is The Future Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.