Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

To Those Who Believe They Are Doing The Work Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those Who Believe They Are Doing The Work Of GOD (106 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Believe They Are Doing The Work Of GOD by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On May 24, 2022
The work of GOD I'm referring to is feeding the sheep with Good Bread or the Word of GOD. Don't forget that your work will be tested to accertain the quality or whether it's built on a solid foundation which JESUS CHRIST. If it's not, what will happen to it you will not like it. It will bring too much shame to you.
Make sure you are sent by GOD and you have received the Holy Spirit. I know alot of you are doing this because of your love for GOD, for saving of people, for a better/good Society/People etc... Well, GOD is a merciful GOD and knows all our intentions. JESUS still love Peter so much even though he denied HIM because he knew he loves HIM too but couldn't handle what happened to him when he denied JESUS. The Holy Spirit makes it easy for us and helps us handle things like that well.
Recieve the Spirit first and you will handle it well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When You Die (1) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/05/2022 / Listen To Me (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.