Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Your Ideas Are Valid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Ideas Are Valid (232 Views)

Which Fundamental Ideas Are Addressed In CIPD Level 3 Assignments? / This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome / The Secret Place Where All Great Ideas Are Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ideas Are Valid by IzzyAgu: 8:29am On May 24, 2022
Fellow Educationalists, please help me out!

I am in need of a Well Developed SYMPOSIUM TOPIC which I am to conduct for my pupils..
A topic that will involve the following Professions :
1). Doctor
2). Lawyer
3). Teacher
4). Trader
5). Soldier.
And a Questionnaire to conduct the discussion.

Please, all the topic that will be suggested should be at least in line with the present Nigeria Conditions.
God bless you all.

Mod, please push to Front page so as to gather Different Ideas of Geniuses.

(1) (Reply)

We Keep Digging The Grave Of Education In Nigeria / Ahmadu Bello University POST UTME And Requirements OUT!. / Top 10 Best Universities In China For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.