Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome (293 Views)

Your Ideas Are Valid / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / The Secret Place Where All Great Ideas Are Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome by Mrshape: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mathematicians, statisticians, data scientist, data analyst, data engineers and everyone observing the global events, let but heads together in finding
(1) what variable can we plot to determine while Africans death rate is small compare to Europe by observation.
(2) how can we predict if this virus will affect Africa or not the way it is affect Europe now in few weeks from not
(3) what other data or ideal you have to bring more insight into believing that Africans in Africa are not likely to be hutted hard by the virus or prove otherwise.

I will be coming to drop mine too.

Mention or tag any Mathematicians, statisticians, data scientist, data analyst, data engineers and everyone observing the global events,

That you think will be useful to this cause
Re: This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome by Mrshape: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Martinez39s
Neyozak
Nobody
Chpretty48
Bhayomi
Clemetnoble22
Segedy
Zenithbiz
Flossy007
ayindepremier
engrichie92
dejt4u
Alvanify
Softhamds
INCREDIBLEGVY
Your ideals are needed
Mention anyone whom you think can contribute meaningfully too
Re: This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome by dawnomike(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
We do enough have accurate data in Africa especially Nigeria to use to create a disease spread model for us to draw a conclusion from... It would have been easier to plot the necessary curves with the data at our disposal. I'm still on this with you though to give my contributions along the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome by Mrshape: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Not having enough people tested is supposed to increase the death rate but fortunately there is no increase compare to country were almost everyone is tested?
Taking the same time period and number of test taken from day zero to day x

Were zero and x are constant for Africa and others

1 Like

Re: This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome by Next0: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm Here to read comments
Re: This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome by Hopebringer: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
angry
Nigerians, very irritating set of human beings

I mean just read the nonsensical know it all loud mouthed garbage that will fill this thread

angry

Cretins

Meanwhile they can't figure out how to protest against a Nation where the AGF claimed N700 billion meant for Covid 19 relief fund was burnt in a.mysterious fire that started during a lockdown when all power was turned out while the building was empty during the lockdown?

Wow

What îdiots

angry

(1) (Reply)

Two Federal Polytechnic Staff Electrocuted In Ekiti / Ugwuanyi Inspects Infrastructural Rbirth In IMT, Enugu / Admission : Jafad College Of Nursing Science Admission Form 2020/2021 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.