Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet (17828 Views)

Ondo: Gov Aiyedatiwa Dissolves Cabinet / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by slowice(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2022
Small time he go know say money no dey buy genuine loyalty... Na sycophants e dey only acquire.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2022
Faber:
He came back from the PDP meeting with Obj yesterday sullen, furious and mad.

All man were told by Baba Obj to step down for Peter Obi. Britain wants fresh hands to handle their limited liability company.

Wike's vain hopes of both becoming President or VP are now quashed.
What of all those he bullied up North Atiku, Saraki and co
What of Igbos he denied
What of APC he called cancerous
What of his feud with Rivers people

Dude is alone. People around him should watch him closely, suicide is real o

How credible is this info, kindly share if you’ve got more
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by EmmyDJourno: 10:21am On May 24, 2022
Idiots in power
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Okhuadams(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-gov-wike-dissolves-cabinet/
After using them to to actualize his evil plans. And some of them are his die hard supporters blasting every anybody that's cross their way I hope say them save money ooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by dododawa1: 10:42am On May 24, 2022
Useless LEADERS
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Zeeku: 10:50am On May 24, 2022
After the meeting yesterday Wike know say the game is over, his now trying to correct his mistakes but is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Part 1: Peter Obi was invited by the Powers that be in The UK. Before then, they have given Obj a tip off , of what they want to do. Obj himself supported Peter Obi fulltime, as he is not only capable but the two had a very cordial relationship when Obj was President and the latter was Anambra governor. Peter Obi was on his way enroute London, when Obj called him to wait for him at Lagos Airport. Peter Obi patiently waited for Obj. Obj arrived and told told Obi the main reason they wants to see him. And told Obi to be loyal to them and play along. They want to solve the crisis in Nigeria, once a for all by allowing South East to produce the President so that the Biafran agenda will be settled once and for all. They want to see Peter Obi's growth plan for Nigeria and also to warn him before hand that unity of Nigeria is non negotiable. Should he tow the line of dissolution of Nigeria, he will meet receive damning consequences, the army may even be sponsored to overthrow him. Nnamdi Kanu himself is aware of the whole plan as his informants in UK have leaked the whole plan to him, that's why he was dancing during his last court appearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Part II
Obj called an emergency meeting of the entire PDP big wigs in the South, I mean those with very strong party structure,
Donald Duke...Akwa Ibom/Cross River
Seyi Makinde...Oyo State/ SW PDP
Nyesom Wike...Rivers/Bayelsa/Delta State
Samuel Ortom...Benue/Taraba/North Central
And others.
He explained to them what's on ground. Atiku, Saraki, Bala Mohammed and Tambuwal will scatter the delegates votes up North or can go to hell if they so wish.

He wants SW, SS, SE and North Central locked for Peter Obi. They should all queue behind him as Great Britain wants him for the job. The meeting was held yesterday being Monday. While Peter Obi is still in London, he will be back before weekend.

Obj was smiling because he warned Atiku, Tinubu and co to retire and allow a young and capable hand from the South to run this time, but they were proving stubborn.

Wike on the other hand is in pains cos he followed the popular dictum: " always aim the sun and the stars, if you fail you land on the moon. " He was aiming for President (the stars), and should Aminu Tambuwal his man gets the presidential ticket, he will be VP( that's land on the moon). But now, all his labours and wars for PDP seems to have not yielded him the desired fruits. And the whole stuff seems to be slipping away to the region he gloated the most. The region he denied and the region he always despised.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Terabyteck(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2022
Your think politics is approached with Ipobic mentality, WIKE is the Flagbearer of PDP.
Your Pandora can come 5th Position.

Faber:

All man were told by Baba Obj to step down for Peter Obi. Britain wants fresh hands to handle their limited liability company.

What of Igbos he denied

Dude is alone. People around him should watch him closely, suicide is real o grin
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Smoke55: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
post=113122297:
Wike , the slayer of ipob cannibals and bastards along with their evil and wicked online supporters.
That one calling himself a professor visiting a terrorist in custody should go and learn from Wike to stop the killing of his assembly that have been given 48 hours to chase military away from their state or they all get beheaded and their corpses eaten.

Give Wike the ticket and let Sane Nigerians have an interesting election to select the best man for the job.
If they like they should give one of their perpetual failures the ticket again,
It will only make it easy for Nigerians.....sane Nigerians cool.

Meanwhile,
#TEAMSTARBOYANDZULUM come 2023
how does this rubbish you typed related to this thread??

Ipob is and will forever remain your worst night mare..

Ipob remains the tormentor of all one Nigerian zombies..

The more you wail the stronger ipob become..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2022
Terabyteck:
Your think politics is approached with Ipobic mentality, WIKE is the Flagbearer of PDP.
Your Pandora can come 5th Position.

Pandora is your President boi. Your tears are welcomed. Your tears dey give me joy woto woto

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Part II
Obj called an emergency meeting of the entire PDP big wigs in the South, I mean those with very strong party structure,
Donald Duke...Akwa Ibom/Cross River
Seyi Makinde...Oyo State/ SW PDP
Nyesom Wike...Rivers/Bayelsa/Delta State
Samuel Ortom...Benue/Taraba/North Central
And others.
He explained to them what's on ground. Atiku, Saraki, Bala Mohammed and Tambuwal will scatter the delegates votes up North or can go to hell if they so wish.

He wants SW, SS, SE and North Central locked for Peter Obi. They should all queue behind him as Great Britain wants him for the job. The meeting was held yesterday being Monday. While Peter Obi is still in London, he will be back before weekend.

Obj was smiling because he warned Atiku, Tinubu and co to retire and allow a young and capable hand from the South to run this time, but they were proving stubborn.

Wike on the other hand is in pains cos he followed the popular dictum: " always aim the sun and the stars, if you fail you land on the moon. " He was aiming for President (the stars), and should Aminu Tambuwal his man gets the presidential ticket, he will be VP( that's land on the moon). But now, all his labours and wars for PDP seems to have not yielded him the desired fruits. And the whole stuff seems to be slipping away to the region he gloated the most. The region he denied and the region he always despised.

Interesting
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
This news has no relevance with regards to the national critical issues at hand...

Kindly Move it to romance section

Joke section will be better bro
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by NaijaCover(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2022
BabaJoe001:
Wike na Rugged politician.

I have a Clean GLK 2010 model for sale

Just seven months used.

No fault at all.

Come with your mechanic to check.

I stay at abeokuta.

Message me on WhatsApp 07061554003.

Only serious buyer please thank you.

How much and hope is not stolen car
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

What of Igbos he denied

Dude is alone. People around him should watch him closely, suicide is real o grin

Denied Igbos? We are not Igbos.

Which feud with Rivers people?
When did my Governor have a problem with us?
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2022
CeoMYN:

Is your Governor at peace with Oyigbo people whom he slaughtered en mass, also removed their son Uche Secondus from PDP National Chairman. What of Amaechi's loyalists that he victimised.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
CeoMYN:

And he is now wearing red cap up and down, holding of, what happened to una Panama hat grin grin , Is Rivers state the greatest state, down South. Akwa Ibom is miles ahead Rivers State.

Whether you like it or not, Britain colonized Nigeria, and we colonized you guys. We are your colonial masters after Britain.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by jditimiya(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
Wike no dey smile at all, is action they speak pass his words. But sorry boss you can not be our president now. We need a man that will fine turn the system for you to manage.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

And he is now wearing red cap up and down, holding of, what happened to una Panama hat grin grin , Is Rivers state the greatest state, down South. Akwa Ibom is miles ahead Rivers State.

Whether you like it or not, Britain colonized Nigeria, and we colonized you guys. We are your colonial masters after Britain.

We don't care about what you just wrote there. If Akwa Ibom is miles ahead of us, good.

We can wear any cap we want. Our Governor can wear any cap he wants.

Colonial masters that can't make peace in their region, come on.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Is your Governor at peace with Oyigbo people whom he slaughtered en mass, also removed their son Uche Secondus from PDP National Chairman. What of Amaechi's loyalists that he victimised.

He dealt with criminals who stayed there, the IPOB from the South East who wanted to disturb our peace.
It's normal politics, it's not new to us. There's no need to cry about it.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
CeoMYN:

We don't care about what you just wrote there. If Akwa Ibom is miles ahead of us, good.

We can wear any cap we want. Our Governor can wear any cap he wants.

Colonial masters that can't make peace in their region, come on.

Show me any of our governors wearing Niger Delta Panama hat...you are not Igbo, you wear Igbo attire abi Oyibo no tell you " the way you dressed is the way you will be addressed"

Colonial masters dey get internal problems, don't you hear of violence in France and UK. At least you accepted the fact that we are your colonial masters
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Show me any of our governors wearing Niger Delta Panama hat...you are not Igbo, you wear Igbo attire abi Oyibo no tell you " the way you dressed is the way you will be addressed"

Colonial masters dey get internal problems, don't you hear of violence in France and UK. At least you accepted the fact that we are your colonial masters

I wear whatever I like.

It's so nice of you to compare South East to UK and France, nice one.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
CeoMYN:

I wear whatever I like.

It's so nice of you to compare South East to UK and France, nice one.

What those guys get we get am, they are not bigger than us. We got the brains, the man power, the resources. They fear us pass any other tribe in Africa, go and ask them. Our problem is you guys that gave them your land to rename after Sir Harcourt.

Name one place they renamed after their own in South East...them dey ment?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

What those guys get we get am, they are not bigger than us. We got the brains, the man power, the resources. They fear us pass any other tribe in Africa, go and ask them. Our problem is you guys that gave them your land to rename after Sir Harcourt.

Name one place they renamed after their own in South East...them dey ment?

We are not complaining, Chief. Port Harcourt sounds beautiful.

I never knew you guys are so scary.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2022
CeoMYN:

We are not complaining, Chief. Port Harcourt sounds beautiful.

I never knew you guys are so scary.

That Mr. Harcourt is a rapist, so you're cool with your town being named after a rapist, that's ipso facto you support rape or what?
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

That Mr. Harcourt is a rapist, so you're cool with your town being named after a rapist, that's ipso facto you support rape or what?

Wow... Port Harcourt sounds nice to us.
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Faber(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2022
CeoMYN:

Wow... Port Harcourt sounds nice to us.

The name of a rapist sounds nice to you

Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

The name of a rapist sounds nice to you

We no complain. E no dey bother us
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by DAwest7: 1:04pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=BabaJoe001 post=113122296]Wike na Rugged politician.

I have a Clean GLK 2010 model for sale

Just seven months used.

No fault at all.

Come with your mechanic to check.

I stay at abeokuta.

Message me on WhatsApp 07061554003.

Only serious buyer please thank you.No more client one by one una go learn
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by Gental(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2022
For Travellers ✈️✈️✈️✈️

We deal on travel kitups
Including winter jacket, trolley bags and boxes , headwarmers, handGloves, lightweight thermal underwear, muffler's, insulated socks ,wears ,etc .
at affordable price..

Location tejuosho mordern market Yaba lagos
Re: Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet by ekhai(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2022
THE EMPEROR HAS SPOKEN. SACKING OF CABINET AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-- / Dankwambo: Charge Politicians 50,000 Dollars If You Must Sell Your Vote. / Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.