Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Advice (241 Views)

I Want To Change Career Path ... I Need Advice / Adron Homes Properties Interview...Please I Need Advice / What's The Best Handwork To Learn(need Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by Davefed(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2022
Good morning. I've been at home since ASUU strike. I recently found a job in March. The job is okay but the issue here is that the company doesn't pay on time. April salary has not being paid and we are about to enter June. We didn't work throughout the two weeks of May due to company review. I just started work last week again, after the two weeks break. Note it's a contract work for a multinational company.
Re: I Need Advice by KingofHearts(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2022
Search for another one while you are still there. Nobody is holding you hostage,you need the money and you need to be paid. You might want to request a chat with your HR to find out exactly what’s happening or if that is their culture.

While you are at that can you register IEMEI &serial numbers of phones and other gadgets for us within your network? We pay you N100 for each.chat WhatsApp in bio.
Re: I Need Advice by JoshDiam: 9:05am On May 29, 2022
Davefed:
Good morning. I've been at home since ASUU strike. I recently found a job in March. The job is okay but the issue here is that the company doesn't pay on time. April salary has not being paid and we are about to enter June. We didn't work throughout the two weeks of May due to company review. I just started work last week again, after the two weeks break. Note it's a contract work for a multinational company.

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work
activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application if this interests you. Check my signature for my contact

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not One Of Those Fake Interview Places / Sales Manager / Canva Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.