Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Has Your Mother/father Cried Because Of You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Your Mother/father Cried Because Of You? (205 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Mother/father Cried Because Of You? by Carcholce: 10:34am On May 24, 2022
I remember an incident that happened with my grand mother. At some point while I was growing up, it became difficult for her to beat me whenever I do something wrong. I would always whisk away before She even gets close to hit me with whatever object She was going to attack with.

One day we were at it again when mama suddenly fell to the ground and started crying out loud. I was in shock.

“Mama what happened”,

Mama did not answer but continued crying in regrets. Neighbors gathered and started shouting at me for beating my grandmother. They sat mama down and asked her what happened. She wiped her tears and started narrating all the wrongs I did 8 months ago. How I would leave the electric bulbs and ceiling fan ON despite her warnings, etc................ (Mama does not know how to put off the electric bulbs and ceiling fan because there were many switches on the wall that confused her)

One of the neighbors asked her, “Mama, Did carchoice hit you? Mama shouted at her, “Do you want him to hit me before you know he wants to kill me?

I moved closer to them to explain my own side of the drama. As I was explaining, mama swung at me and missed, this time She fell hard and it was fatal.

My heart sunk, I had to rush to her and held her, She started another episode of cry. I couldn’t help be bursted out crying too.

I was right in her grip, I expected she was going to finish me completely. Instead She drew me closer and started wiping my tears.

RIP Mama Abidjan!
Re: Has Your Mother/father Cried Because Of You? by incandescentena: 10:38am On May 24, 2022
grin
Re: Has Your Mother/father Cried Because Of You? by chatinent: 10:42am On May 24, 2022
Nobody should cry because of me.
Re: Has Your Mother/father Cried Because Of You? by sisisioge: 1:11pm On May 24, 2022
Carcholce:
I remember an incident that happened with my grand mother. At some point while I was growing up, it became difficult for her to beat me whenever I do something wrong. I would always whisk away before She even gets close to hit me with whatever object She was going to attack with.

One day we were at it again when mama suddenly fell to the ground and started crying out loud. I was in shock.

“Mama what happened”,

Mama did not answer but continued crying in regrets. Neighbors gathered and started shouting at me for beating my grandmother. They sat mama down and asked her what happened. She wiped her tears and started narrating all the wrongs I did 8 months ago. How I would leave the electric bulbs and ceiling fan ON despite her warnings, etc................ (Mama does not know how to put off the electric bulbs and ceiling fan because there were many switches on the wall that confused her)

One of the neighbors asked her, “Mama, Did carchoice hit you? Mama shouted at her, “Do you want him to hit me before you know he wants to kill me?

I moved closer to them to explain my own side of the drama. As I was explaining, mama swung at me and missed, this time She fell hard and it was fatal.

My heart sunk, I had to rush to her and held her, She started another episode of cry. I couldn’t help be bursted out crying too.

I was right in her grip, I expected she was going to finish me completely. Instead She drew me closer and started wiping my tears.

RIP Mama Abidjan!

Awwww....so touching. Grandmas are wonderful. Dreamt about mine today....let me call her jejely grin

1 Like

Re: Has Your Mother/father Cried Because Of You? by sisisioge: 1:12pm On May 24, 2022
Awwww....so touching. Grandma are wonderful. Dreamt about mine today....let me call her jejely grin

(1) (Reply)

You Might Want To See This / Baby Products Brought In / How To Buy Home Accessories Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.