Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose (68760 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Jewessgratitud3: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ammie was crying bitterly in the video, saying she wished she could have a man of her own. Other videos on her handle also show her making reference to her nose. Some people said she still looked beautiful, even with a big nose. Meanwhile see what someone still had the mind to comment @comment marked in red.

She's beautiful and will find someone who loves her just the way she is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by DaddyCoool: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
She probably means marriage. Any girl can get a man for sex!

Cutehector:
Pretty sure she wouldn't date a man either if he had that same nose and hers was normal.

So my ans is naah, i'll pass.

You are TOTALLY wrong. Ladies don't roll like that.
A guy with that nose may actually get more girls!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pretty sure she wouldn't date a man either if he had that same nose and hers was normal.

So my ans is naah, i'll pass.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by mbahdi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
She sudnt worri God knows
And besides make she dey wear nose mask d nose big sha

12 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by marlow1962(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ok
Forget the nose, you can't date men cus you set standards for yourself. Now the men doesn't want to date you either, cus they have set standards for themselves, and you're here complaining.
Omo gerrarahia, nobody nose you either, you go cry tire online cus no evidence.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by meum: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
She nose she has turned down some guys in the past.

If this isn’t the same nose the mother or the father has then she should go & ask the mother a few questions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by kulboy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
She Nose too much grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by LegallyBlunt: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
kiss

Build your self-esteem first.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
I'm available, it's just that she will be 2nd wife

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Judolisco(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Her name is Nosa

11 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by greypencils: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Her parents watched a lot of Sesame street. undecided Pele dear.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by ebonytarki(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
I fit help her run surgery. Make she ask for my location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Holysucker(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
kulboy:
She Nose too much grin

Guy you wicked 😂

12 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by okadoo: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hahaha………. Immunity

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by ican2020: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Your content is all that matters
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Theory2022: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
god of nose you are beautiful indeed sad cool shocked
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Alonso91(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Like she herself will have dated a guy with big nose like that

Hmmmm

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by IPDGP: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
If she's rich , I mean really rich

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Skillsnigeria: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by ThatFairGuy1: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
sad

This is where standard comes to play, not that she's not or can't get a man
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by cigaricon(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nosediver grin
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by abdulskulboy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
The nose big though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Many with normal nose are still single tho. Rest

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by NotKnown: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chai I feel for her.

One fact is that guys who have nose like hers have fat d1ck.

Similarly, ladies who have big nose like her have corresponding pvssy. Either it's too wide, too deep, extra tight, fat pvssy (labia) or always very wet and can squirt.

What I stated above is a fact.

Take it to the bank.

Make she no worry, her own husband or bf will come.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by GraceAndPeace: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol. She is really pretty because we can all see it even with the defect. And prettier than many women and men making jest of her to feel better about themselves. And I'm sure she is lying about no man approaching her because I've seen weirder looking women selecting men. This girl is chasing clout and trying to reap bountifully from it. Even Nairaland guys pretending would date her.

BTW, we are in need of workers to fill some job openings. Check signature for more details.

If you can work as a Tiktok influencer mention me. No DMs. Pay is very attractive with extra benefits. You must have a large following on Tiktok that's why the pay is high. Quote me for contact number if interested

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by RemoveKebab: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Plastic surgery will do
Dr 90210

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
That nose is capable of smelling Friday on a Monday morning...🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.