Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

''I Thought You Are A Person Of God. You Are Faceless To Me'' - Actor Aremu .... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Thought You Are A Person Of God. You Are Faceless To Me'' - Actor Aremu .... (257 Views)

Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / It Shall Not Be Well With Your Mother” – Actor, Aremu Afolayan Blasts IG User / Abiodun Aremu 'Baba Sabiko' Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Thought You Are A Person Of God. You Are Faceless To Me'' - Actor Aremu .... by Eucharia123: 11:20am On May 24, 2022
''I thought you are a person of God. You are faceless to me'' - Actor Aremu Afolayan tackles VP Osinbajo after he changed 6,500 Dihram in Dubai to N1 million
Actor Aremu Afolayan has tackled Vice President Yemi Osinbajo over the dwindling economy.

Aremu who is currently in Dubai was surprised when he changed 6.500 Dihram to N1 million. In a post shared on his Instagram page, he said he wishes all Nigerian citizens can move out of the country.......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/i-thought-you-are-a-person-of-god-you-are-faceless-to-me-actor-aremu-afolayan-tackles-vp-osinbajo-after-he-changed-6500-dihram-in-dubai-to-n1-million/

Re: ''I Thought You Are A Person Of God. You Are Faceless To Me'' - Actor Aremu .... by soberdrunk(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

Delay Flaunts Her Heavy Goodies As She Shows Hot Dance Moves With Erkuah In New / Kanayo O Kanayo Ritual Party As Annie Idibia F!ghts 2baba - Portable Lavish Mill / Liquorose And Emmanuel Bbnaija Reunion Live Day 7| Emmarose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.