Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Redeemed From Foundational Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed From Foundational Curse (174 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed From Foundational Curse by Prevail123: 11:58am On May 24, 2022
Encounter For Rest Service, Sunday 22nd May, 2022||Pst Prevail Inegbenose

Topic: Redeemed From Foundational Curse.
Text: Rev 5:9; Gal 3:13; Heb 9:12-14.

In simple tense, to be redeemed means to be saved or delivered.
I did mention this during my Easter message titled, "Redeemed by The Blood of Jesus."

Today, I am looking at redemption with focus to foundational curse/ altar. Foundational curse is any form of affliction operating in the life a person that has it bearing from the origin or bloodline of that person. The power sponsoring such affliction is referred to as foundational altar.

Note that foundational curse and altar are usually the resultant effects of the deeds of our forefathers, Matt 27:25.
Hear this, every attack that has it's bearing from our origin or bloodline is foundational curse/altar.
But, the good news is, Christ has redeemed us from them all

1. Rev 5:9 tells us Christ has redeemed us to God by His blood. You will noticed it went further to say, "Out of every tongue, kindred...", which means out of every earthly origin, blood line, birth or nativity.
That is to say, Jesus has delivered us from every foundational curses/altar.

2. Gal 3:13 tells us Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law. The course of the law is the law of sin and death", Rom 8:2; 6:23. How did He do that? He was made a curse to deliver us from the curse of the law. Isn't that interesting that Jesus was made a curse; and tasted death to deliver us from the curse of the law? Read: Heb 9:12-14;

WHAT Are We To Do Now?
1. Always Declare Your Redemption, Ps 107:2. As you do so, you are simply moving the might of God into action, and simply bring your foundation into the knowledge of what you have become in Christ, so as to let go of you. Jesus said to Satan, "It is written".
2. Walk with the consciousness of who you are - the redeemed of the lord.
3. Don't weigh your redemption by material possession. Someone maybe saying, "if truly I am redeemed why don't I have a car, house or mega business." Redemption don't give you a pay cheque.
Pls watch the video!!!

I declare you redeemed from every form of foundational curse today by the blood of Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, May 28,2022 / Is God In Heaven? / You Are Next To Testify.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.