Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship (67447 Views)

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by ahamonyeka(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
E pain the useless idiot called john.
Rhe beast don reason how he go take miss the pomor loose am to another guy.

John need to killed immediately unless the girl no get brothers wey fit fight for her if na my sister i swear the guy will also go with her.

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Toykodrift: 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
Ok
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
Dfynboi:
I think there is more to this story, maybe he has been the one sponsoring her education and probably maybe the gal met another more paying maga nd decided to do away with the first one since maybe he is now out of cash
Why not read the original post again, this time with the aim to comprehend the part
" You can't break up with me, I asked you out so....."

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by bablon20(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
After he's confessed to the act, he's still being addressed as suspect, all this western way of life at times makes me angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
Women are becoming endangered species in this part of the world.
The worst that can happen to anyone is to be romantically involved with a narcissist person with nothing to lose.
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Pasima(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
I swear I will do this to my girlfriend too for dumping me after everything I did for her. I feel so sad �
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by DKM123: 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerian men are getting more brazenly evil by the day. Dating this generation of weak Nigerian men is a huge risk.

Thier broke wannabe red okpillas are on this platform steady inspiring thier fellow lowlives to harm women. They forget that thier daughters and sisters aren't left out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Jennyclay(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
NewSoul:

Keep quiet, you talk too much undecided
Come and shut me up.

Evil doers!!
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and shut me up.

Evil doers!!
grin lol

Are you a Muslim?
Is that you on your dp?
You look like a good girl, stop saying rubbish k
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by donem: 9:08pm On May 24, 2022
See that cultist symbol the boy exhibited in that first pic, most of this cultists are closet lowlifes, and very insecured dimwits.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Kwestionair: 9:09pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
The heart of a broke Nigeria Man is desperately wicked, avoid them by all means.
Rip to the innocent lady

Until dem use you do ritual then you will learn to cut your coat according to your material

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Originalsly: 9:10pm On May 24, 2022
paulolee:

he was caught, confessed n even took them to the carcass and he is still a living soul??

Carcass?..... why add insult to the victim?

These relationships by force guys .... hopefully he learn something by force in prison.
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by drmuchin: 9:12pm On May 24, 2022
SUPER TRAGIC NEWSSSSS
DEATH BY HANGING ASAP

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Safyqueen: 9:13pm On May 24, 2022
After all this soul is not as precious as that of Deborah Samuel. Therefore, CAN cannot can in this one.
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by mastermaestro(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
Dfynboi:
I think there is more to this story, maybe he has been the one sponsoring her education and probably maybe the gal met another more paying maga nd decided to do away with the first one since maybe he is now out of cash

Are you trying to justify the murder? Silence sometimes accords you an intelligent look. Oga, shush!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Godstime234: 9:21pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:

When was the last time you post good news?

Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) need to interrogate you.

This is too much, over 5 bad news in a day from you alone.

In case anyone need a content writer, hire me to write well researched contents for your blog or brand.

Ur whatsapp details. I have a news and relationship
blog
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Rollitout: 9:21pm On May 24, 2022
So you killed that innocent girl because she called off the relationship. You will rot in heal fire. Bastard, stupid untrained evil man. Your mind is full of evil.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Abakelawal(f): 9:25pm On May 24, 2022
cry cry cry cry
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Rollitout: 9:26pm On May 24, 2022
The mind of man is full of evil.

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by olamidedivotee(f): 9:26pm On May 24, 2022
Godstime234:

Ur whatsapp details. I have a news and relationship
blog
0 9 0 2 4 9 7 3 9 0 6
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by kingyakos: 9:31pm On May 24, 2022
Some girls dey get mind to date Benin guys sha
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2022
Let the punishment worth the crime
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by IamMobisola(f): 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
Dfynboi:

And that is enough to kill her?
Omo, some people aren’t intelligent sha
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Tonitoniton(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2022
Parents will see their girl children doing boy friend girl friend and they will pretend nothing is happening.

When it is clear that the female folks need close and careful guidance cos they can be easily swayed by cheap talks

Mere looking at the guy u will see he is a hop head, and a pot smoker.

Ur life is under a threat instead of telling ur parents or reporting to police u decided to settle for any out come. It is unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by victorv12(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2022
They should kill John. She must follow that girl to the grave. Some guys can be very selfish and heartless. Girls, the earlier you start allowing some of the guys you're dating that you're not interested in their love anymore the better.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by IamMobisola(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Kwestionair:

Until dem use you do ritual then you will learn to cut your coat according to your material

How does this statement correlate with the comment you responded to? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by mrdino(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:

When was the last time you post good news?

Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) need to interrogate you.

This is too much, over 5 bad news in a day from you alone.

In case anyone need a content writer, hire me to write well researched contents for your blog or brand.

It has now become a prayer point that "May our story not appear on . Amen"
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by DrShomo: 9:41pm On May 24, 2022
paulolee:
seems he have been dating the girl even before she gained
admission or when she just started dt school..
I heard she said its a forced relationship but why wait till its 4 years before u
breakup with this beast bcoz am sure it would have been a very toxic
one...
he was caught, confessed n even took them to the carcass and he is
still a living soul??
na this type them suppose give instant jungle justice, then you throw
his remains inside the forest after beheading his corpse bcoz vultures
dont eat brains..

But d vulturegriller eats brain nah cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by VenumX: 9:41pm On May 24, 2022
They can't take what they dish out. "Many fishes in the sea...bla bla bla".

One intriguing thing is that there were definitely people passing around as at the time this redpiller negroe was harassing her on her way to church before dragging her for strangulation....but those ediots did nothing.

Nizoorians are cursed.
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Kwestionair: 9:41pm On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:
lipsrsealed

How does this statement correlate with the comment you responded to? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She understands better

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by IamMobisola(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2022
Kwestionair:

She understands better
Okay
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by DextrousApps: 9:45pm On May 24, 2022
BESTScientist1:
M

Wow. This is amazing and encouraging. Thank you for sharing the good news of the gospel. Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.