Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,938 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) (20594 Views)

Ghanaian Policeman Falls While Trying To Break Into A House Occupied By Nigerian / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
Why take one side of the argument and support? He could have resolved their issue amicably if he had good intentions... My point is two wrongs don't make a right. That police man probably has ulterior motives.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
Read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by staga: 1:19pm On May 25, 2022
Ororocelemi:
Good slap him very well
f**k any man who beats a woman

Until she cuts off your finger the way Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by DadaBoiMX: 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by chinedusamson(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2022
It’s said Ghana �� stop being confused

Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Allisgud: 1:24pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
olodo f9 go full ur waec o angry grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by StreetUnfrndly: 1:26pm On May 25, 2022
Ancecoker:
shocked

Oboy... See slaps... This is total shitt

I swear! Fight for tire the officer
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country

Ghana!!!!!

Did you read the headline at all?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Ibr539: 1:30pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
u no read am well this one no be nigeria na ghana

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:38pm On May 25, 2022
grin
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Bimbilla(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2022
Which law are you talking about?
GboyegaD:
The police officer was very wrong and the guy should charge him for assault. He took laws into his hands.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by luckedesiri(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
......e be like u dey mad like this...u no see say na ghana e for happen

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Bimbilla:
Which law are you talking about?

He has no right to slap the guy. That was an assault and an abuse of his uniform.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Foodlovers: 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
Is this legal ?
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by FuckDModz: 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
The policeman doesn't even look strong. One blow he’ll faint.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by kingyakos: 2:03pm On May 25, 2022
Slap me because of ur girlfriend I go slap u back, if u like wear all the military uniform with all the ranks in d world, so long say na because of girlfriend i go slap u back.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Nedumichaels: 2:11pm On May 25, 2022

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by dadavivo: 2:14pm On May 25, 2022
He thinks because he is wearing a useless uniform he can do whatever he wants. Nonsense.

I would kick his penis so hard he won't need it anymore in his life to fck the stupid girl
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by VenumX: 2:19pm On May 25, 2022
That's how it should be.

Protect your woman from red piller predators.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by iznaws(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2022
Nova1988:
No matter how Nigeria spoil, we can never be as useless as Ghana.
Train kidnappings, kidnappings on your major roads, kidnappings on your streets, boko haram, beheadings. Does any more need to be said about the failed state called Nigeria?

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Mozegee: 2:41pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
read before you write,it is ghana not Nigeria
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by DSoj(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2022
Great guy, police or not, no sane man should raise his hands against a woman. Thats someone's wife, gf, daughter, someone's mother
He deserves the slaps.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Lamasta(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country

You dey read at all

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Traplord09: 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
Nova1988:
No matter how Nigeria spoil, we can never be as useless as Ghana.

Ehhhh is it you that saying this one when nigerian is as useless as nothing
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Hespee93: 3:26pm On May 25, 2022
Just because of a girl, you assaulted a man like you in her presence to show that you love and care about her before arresting him, sheu the girl that'll still leave you to shine another man Konji and the girl might even serve you breakfast at end of the day.

A SIMPle police officer

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by purejustice36: 3:30pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country

Oloriburuku it’s Ghana not naija

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Quantum22: 3:33pm On May 25, 2022
That's y I like Nigeria police cause they can't try this rubbish here, lol.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by mystery22: 3:38pm On May 25, 2022
Stupid ghanian police...simp country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over Ram Betting In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India / Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.