Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) (20463 Views)

Ghanaian Policeman Falls While Trying To Break Into A House Occupied By Nigerian / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by IamMobisola(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
The police officer was very wrong and the guy should charge him for assault. He took laws into his hands.

And the guy would also be charged for assault against his girlfriend
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Unrated900(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country

Crystal cleared
How du..... you are
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
Unshackled:
dotard, it's Ghana.
any difference; they all got useless and rogue terrorist in uniform as police. The Zoo police would have used a gun to threaten the guy.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Babisha10(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
Read well they said Ghana pls..
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by ume1000: 4:50pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
correct officer, make en go fight en fellow man
what happened to gender equality
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Titugirl(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2022
I like how the police officer handled it. grin
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
are you normal?

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
The police officer was very wrong and the guy should charge him for assault. He took laws into his hands.

Mr Gboyega...Lol cheesy Don't mind Bimbilla coz majority of Nigerians wouldn't understand the logic behind your comment. They hardly know their human rights, nor their civic rights and responsibilities.

That's why they are referred to as 'underdeveloped'. grin
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 6:04pm On May 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
Serve the man right. I wish that could happen to Nigeria men too.

He saw his match but he couldn't fight with him back... If it's to assault a lady you would see him develop stupid strength.

Why are you defending him? Do you also assault women too?
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
omooba969:

Mr Gboyega...Lol cheesy Don't mind Bimbilla coz majority of Nigerians wouldn't understand the logic behind your comment. They hardly know their human rights, nor their civic rights and responsibilities.

That's why they are referred to as 'underdeveloped'. grin

Some comments are just unbelievable. We are treated badly because many do not understand rights and responsibilities.

The police guy acted because he was in uniform and knows that the guy would surely respect the uniform.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2022
GboyegaD:

Some comments are just unbelievable. We are treated badly because many do not understand rights and responsibilities.

The police guy acted because he was in uniform and knows that the guy would surely respect the uniform.

Abuse of position, abuse of power....daz all. grin
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by OKEMKPI: 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
Did u bother reading or u have your own reply already saved in your head.This is Ghana not Nigeria
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Serve the man right. I wish that could happen to Nigeria men too.

He saw his match but he couldn't fight with him back... If it's to assault a lady you would see him develop stupid strength.

Why are you defending him? Do you also assault women too?

The police should have acted according to their code of conduct/practice, which is to hold the guy for assault and ask if the girl wanted to press charges. If the guy's conduct warranted an arrest, then should have been arrested on the spot.

The police has already committed a crime by assaulting the nigga.

Hope you gerrit. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2022
Titugirl:
I like how the police officer handled it. grin

You may like it but the police officer is wrong.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Justinahalisu64: 7:03pm On May 25, 2022
Yutc
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by skallion7(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2022
Hollaspecial81:
Nigeria my country
Mumu
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2022
omooba969:

Abuse of position, abuse of power....daz all. grin

Which is the simple thing many do not understand.
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video) by Wwwq: 2:03am On May 26, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m / Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Makurdi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.