Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo (51438 Views)

Atiku Cautions Against Rubberstamp NASS, Faults Tinubu On Subsidy Removal / Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 9:50pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
You say what?
Who JAH has blessed, no one can touch like MC Hammer.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
So, are we not saying the same things Mr read and comprehend? Alapatinrin!

Pele o, alapa biti Eniola Badmus.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe you have started using Ndimkpurummiri?

Southern President is the exclusive right of Southern Nigeria Christians.

A southerner is a southerner irrespective of religion.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 24, 2022
Passionnn:
Peter Obi for president

Peter Obi is good but I'll go with Osinbajo right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 9:54pm On May 24, 2022
seunmsg:

A southerner is a southerner irrespective of religion.
Then you know nothing about politics in Nigeria, why did President Buhari not choose Tinubu in 2014 as his running mate? maybe Tinubu will choose a Northern Christian as his Vice President?

Get ready for APC to say goodbye to Aso Rock, many are not ready to go to prison because of Bola Tinubu’s Selfish ambition, he will be rejected by APC.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 9:57pm On May 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Pele o, alapa biti Eniola Badmus.
grin okay
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Who JAH has blessed, no one can touch like MC Hammer.
Remember Tunde Bakare too is hearing from God.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 10:02pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Remember Tunde Bakare too is hearing from God.
David did not hear from God, he was chosen, They claim Osinbajo was in church & they called him & said pastor, you have been made Buhari’s running mate, whilst Tinubu was running from hotel to hotel in Abuja lobbying for the VP position.

So claimed Bisi Akande in his biography.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by sokera: 10:03pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Soon, they will start fighting themselves
go and bail Okorocha
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:15pm On May 24, 2022
Massiveglory:
Not suprised. Tinubu's urchins are excellent at twisting events and lies. It's something that flows in their veins.
Vice President Osinbanjo is a million times better than tinubu. Never ever will tinubu be president of our dear nation. Never !

Cc: Tinubuadvocate, simpleseyi, seunmsg, mooh247, Helinues

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Tinubuadvocate: 10:26pm On May 24, 2022
Stop this nonsense guy moderators will not ban you from spamming.
AfonjaNaBastard:

Cc: Tinubuadvocate, simpleseyi, seunmsg, mooh247, Helinues
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2022
Everyone of them dey choose pocket
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
David did not hear from God, he was chosen, They claim Osinbajo was in church & they called him & said pastor, you have been made Buhari’s running mate, whilst Tinubu was running from hotel to hotel in Abuja lobbying for the VP position.

So claimed Bisi Akande in his biography.

You are a very funny person. Full of falsehood and propaganda. I don't blame you, I blamed the ungrateful element. I don't have your time but it is very important to correct something.

In 2014 when Obj advised Tinubu that the Presidency should not be given to Atiku and during the Convention in Lagos when Obj advised against Muslim - Muslim ticket, in which hotel at Abuja were the Delegates lodged when Tinubu was running after them for Vice President position? Who lodged them at the hotels?

Who foot the hospital bill of the presidential candidate in UK before the election? Who sponsored the wife of the Presidential candidate campaign from 2014 to 2015 against Jonathan's wife campaign? Who led the team to Chatham House for International Press Conference in UK? When the Nigerian groups in UK staged demonstration to humiliate and disgrace Buhari out of Chatham House to disrupt the conference, it was Tinubu supporters in London that engaged and frustrated them.

Natural laws have ways of dealing with ungrateful elements.

As an addition, left to me, no delegate from Ogun State , especially from Ijebu area should vote for Osinbajo during APC primary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by GardenOfGod(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2022
derecho:
Summary

Tinubu boys are behind the lie.

I hope Pa Akande won't be forced to convene another meeting before the primaries because I trust Osinbajo's supporters; nonviolent but unrelenting and lethal with rebuttals.
Tinubu boys aka Yoruba Muslims who use to be once sophisticated in brains has allowed the negative influence of their northern counterparts in crime, to destroy their sense of civility; thereby making them of no difference from the northern Muslims. One wonders why the hate and bitterness, propaganda and the likes is their campaign tool. I spit in shame!
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2022
babaolofin:

You are a very funny person. Full of falsehood and propaganda. I don't blame you, I blamed the ungrateful element. I don't have your time but it is very important to correct something.

In 2014 when Obj advised Tinubu that the Presidency should not be given to Atiku and during the Convention in Lagos when Obj advised against Muslim - Muslim ticket, in which hotel at Abuja were the Delegates lodged when Tinubu was running after them for Vice President position? Who lodged them at the hotels?

Who foot the hospital bill of the presidential candidate in UK before the election? Who sponsored the wife of the Presidential candidate campaign from 2014 to 2015 against Jonathan's wife campaign? Who led the team to Chatham House for International Press Conference in UK? When the Nigerian groups in UK staged demonstration to humiliate and disgrace Buhari out of Chatham House to disrupt the conference, it was Tinubu supporters in London that engaged and frustrated them.

Natural laws have ways of dealing with ungrateful elements.

First time I’m liking your post.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Abujason: 11:08pm On May 24, 2022
sogodihno:

I can't wait to watch what you will do to yourself, in case Tinubu clinches the ticket. Sha don't take sniper

Hmmm!
But I read somewhere that Tinubu has ordered 1 bullion van load of sniper and stockpiled it in his house.
I wonder what he he wants to do with that on Saturday night.

Yemi Osinbajo For President 2023.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Aganju849: 11:14pm On May 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://leadership.ng/akeredolu-faults-tinubu-campaigners-over-comment-on-osinbajo/

We all know Aketi made that statement under thr influence of cannabis cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by OLAMIDESMOJ(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Aganju849: 11:15pm On May 24, 2022
Abujason:

Hmmm!
But I read somewhere that Tinubu has ordered 1 bullion van load of sniper and stockpiled it in his house.
I wonder what he he wants to do with that on Saturday night.

Yemi Osinbajo For President 2023.

He wants to prepare and drink a sniper cocktail
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by worldeditor(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2022
The mischievous statement about Governor Rotimi Akeredolu was not from the Tinubu Campaign Media Directorate.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Benbellamor: 1:06am On May 25, 2022
tinsel:

Misleading headline. Blame the press
not misleading ....here is what Aketi is worried about in those desperarate guys of Tinubu
Putting what transpired during the visit of the VP, within the context of the convivial atmosphere, exposes the mischief in the deliberate slant put to the statement published to satisfy partisan interest. The Governor of Ondo State is not only the Chairman of the South West Governors’ Forum, his colleagues in the whole of Southern Region defer to him as their spokesperson, mainly because of his principled stance on important issues affecting the country.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Poiu11: 2:41am On May 25, 2022
grin grin

Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Kdon2: 3:56am On May 25, 2022
Passionnn:
Peter Obi for president

Amen.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Kdon2: 3:57am On May 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
A house divided amongst itself can never stand..

Sidon there dey find house divided against itself.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Spandau: 4:02am On May 25, 2022
seunmsg:

First time I’m liking your post.

MMMutairu! Ewo lo se? Miss me? I know you did. Pele. I just travel ehn. I am back now, ehn. Greetings from your great friend Dragunov. He will be seeing you soon too. Kadoso Mutairu! I just dé gbádùn you ignoble ways on dis forum. Did Peter Obi give you money for chop? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Segzy22: 4:53am On May 25, 2022
Passionnn:
Peter Obi for president
Peter obi ko Paul obi ni

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Excuzeme: 6:19am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
Summary

Tinubu boys are behind the lie.

I hope Pa Akande won't be forced to convene another meeting before the primaries because I trust Osinbajo's supporters; nonviolent but unrelenting and lethal with rebuttals.

The only way Tinubu can win the Primary, is with such dirty, brutal and Agbero-tactics!
One-on-One, Tinubu is Nowhere near PYO, in terms of intelligence.
Nigeria is not cursed, that we should be having all these Corrupt, Sickly and Selfish Septuagenarians as President.
Ordinary Age, Tinubu has falsified it, Ordinary Road, he has mounted TWO Toll-Gates within IKm of each other to siphon Lagosians, even the Tax of Lagos state and their Revenue from Abuja, he has Hijacked it!

I fear for the future fo Nigeria, if Tinubu wins APC Ticket.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by derecho(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2022
Unfortunately, Tinubu winning APC ticket isn't a guarantee he'd win the presidential election.
Excuzeme:

The only way Tinubu can win the Primary, is with such dirty, brutal and Agbero-tactics!
One-on-One, Tinubu is Nowhere near PYO, in terms of intelligence.
Nigeria is not cursed, that we should be having all these Corrupt, Sickly and Selfish Septuagenarians as President.
Ordinary Age, Tinubu has falsified it, Ordinary Road, he has mounted TWO Toll-Gates within IKm of each other to siphon Lagosians, even the Tax of Lagos state and their Revenue from Abuja, he has Hijacked it!

I fear for the future fo Nigeria, if Tinubu wins APC Ticket.
Re: Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo by Excuzeme: 6:29am On May 25, 2022
Aganju849:

We all know Aketi made that statement under thr influence of cannabis cheesy

Haaa! May Jah-Rastafarai i-an-i forgive your Babylonian inequities, you shidren of Sodom! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.