Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? (941 Views)

Why Zabira Is The Most Reliable Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria / 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 / Best Forex Broker For A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by Techm8: 1:52pm On May 24, 2022
I hear now is the perfect time to invest in crypto. There’s so many of them, TigerEx.net, Yellowcard.io, Luno.com, BuyCoins.Africa or MyPatricia.ng, obiex.

As a beginner where’s the best place to buy crypto or get the right resources to know what to look out for.

There’s so much noise about crypto on the internet, sieving through the clutter and getting the right information is a hassle. I’d be glad if I get recommendations or advice.
Re: What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by Vanzaki(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2022
I get BTMM( beat the market maker) videos for sale...that course goes for $4500 or more self.... hit me up at by mail...Icephlowg@gmail.com We go negotiate price ���
Re: What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by EinsteinAyo(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2022
With multiple payment options, competitive rates and zero fees, you can learn how to trade , buy and sell bitcoin safely and easily on Yellow Card.
Re: What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by OladapoF(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2022
I've been using Binance for a while now but I will like to recommend Yellowcard for beginners .
Re: What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by AyodejiFelix(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2022
I will recommend Binance, Luno and Yellowcard. You can choose any of the three but I prefer the latter for beginners.
Re: What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by hexenbiest: 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
The best crypto trading platforms for Beginners and Professionals in Nigeria are Paxful and Yellow Card. So far they both offer Safe, Secured and Swift transactions.
Re: What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by chinwong(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2022
Does yellowcard sell ltc?
Re: What Is The Best Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria For A Beginner? by aniekan4real: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2023
I recently stumbled upon TransferXO. They are a p2p exchange.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do To Teach This Stock Broker A Lesson / 50 Acres Of Land For Sale / I Can Loan You Not Less Than 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.