Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch (661 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) / Nigerian's in USA pls I have few questions to ask you.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Jamesmatic(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
Greetings to the tutors in the house!

I have a few questions about visiting the USA, I have never been out of the country and am a novice in US visa application application

I have a girlfriend in the US who's been to Nigeria to see me once and now am planning to relocate to be with her in the states.

My questions are:
1) what are th steps for US visiting visa application.

2) which one is preferable to apply for between a visiting visa and a permanent resident visa.

3) what are the steps I need to undergo for visa application right from scratch.

Please I will appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2022
Jamesmatic:

I have a few questions about visiting the USA, I have never been out of the country and am a novice in US visa application application

I have a girlfriend in the US who's been to Nigeria to see me once and now am planning to relocate to be with her in the states.

My questions are:

2) which one is preferable to apply for between a visiting visa and a permanent resident visa.

3) what are the steps I need to undergo for visa application right from scratch.

let her come marry you and file for you. You wont be able to get any visa date for visiting till like late 2023 or early 2024. After which they will still bounce you. The only realistic way to enter usa asides marriage is student visa or work visa if you have a job offer

1 Like

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by adigun27: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
What if the person is a pastor can she file as a pastor for him and type it that he will be paying all thr trip expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Anonymous1992: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please,I bought a B1/B2 visa for me and my wife.I am just waiting for my uncle whom we share the same surname to issue me an invitation letter once he comes back to Nigeria this month end….please is there still available dates for this year,and please what are my chances..

Marriage certificate is available
I intend on crediting my account with 10million prior to the interview date to show that we are competent enough to take care of ourselves regardless of my uncle stating in the letter that he would be fully responsible for our stay.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Cousin9999: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2022
They're not going to give you a visitor visa. If you're not ready to marry, go as a student.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Madmazel99(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jamesmatic:

My questions are:

go through marriage or schooling. Since you have a girlfriend if she wants to marry you, then marriage is the better option.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Chidimercy: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cousin9999:
They're not going to give you a visitor visa. If you're not ready to marry, go as a student.

Please, how do I apply as a student. I want to relocate as a student.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Jamesmatic(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2022
ednut1:
let her come marry you and file for you. You wont be able to get any visa date for visiting till like late 2023 or early 2024. After which they will still bounce you. The only realistic way to enter usa asides marriage is student visa or work visa if you have a job offer

Thank you so much for the tips, my girl is open to marriage but her only fear is that it will take too long before it works out and I don’t know what that means. She advised me to apply for a visit and that it’s a fast process, what do you think about this sir.
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Jamesmatic(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Madmazel99:
go through marriage or schooling. Since you have a girlfriend if she wants to marry you, then marriage is the better option.

Marriage is good but she says it will take long before they approve it.
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by Madmazel99(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Jamesmatic:

Marriage is good but she says it will take long before they approve it.
it takes between 7 months and 2yrs to get it approved. To me I feel that's not too long. Because of it's benefits.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Visiting The USA From The Scratch by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Jamesmatic:

Thank you so much for the tips, my girl is open to marriage but her only fear is that it will take too long before it works out and I don’t know what that means. She advised me to apply for a visit and that it’s a fast process, what do you think about this sir.
you cant get a date for visit visa till late 2023 or 2024. If you manage to even get a date your application will be denied as you have no travel history and your going to met a lady you met online shows you have no plans on coming back. Or make una go meet for dubai

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC / What European Country Can 4M Take One To / Has Anyone Win From Dv-2010 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.