Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) (4461 Views)

BREAKING: Wike Meets With Ikpeazu, Ayade And Umahi Over 2023 Elections [PICS] / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Reality3080: 4:26pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:
I take God beg you, just incase you want carry Cutlass or shoot your fellow human being sake of sake your favourite polithiefian most win. Or sake of 5k and some cups of rice, some dey share kerosene.

Bro/Sis see where their pikin dey o. Use your head, they are not worth dying for. Vote for who will change your life.

I don talk my own
can u show us pictures of Peter obi n his children?

Or is he no longer a politician?

3 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Parachoko: 4:29pm On May 24, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But you have been shouting like someone who will die for Tinubu. And I’m sure you’re in your 50s
The kin stupid comment some of you dey always write on top this Nairaland eh

When did it become a crime to support a politician? nah wah o

You are sure I am in my 50's Is a waste of time exchanging words with you.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Faber(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:

Peter Obi son and wife

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Sergio104(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2022
Lol,I can see a 50yrs old man without sense above me @parachoko

Mynd44 Lalasticlala..... this should be on fp

2 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Parachoko: 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
Good one from the moderators.
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Faber(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:

Peter Obi, his daughter and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Chimamanda's Husband in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Parachoko: 4:37pm On May 24, 2022
The kin shit person dey always face online from keyboard warriors eh grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Reality3080: 4:38pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Peter Obi, his daughter and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Chimamanda's Husband
so will his children b at d polling booth too?
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Faber(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:

Peter Obi rescuing stranded school girls of another state. He took transported them in his convoy to their families. He is no longer governor and was not seeking any political office at the time . That does not mean he is worth dying for. Me sef no send am

8 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Faber(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
so will his children b at d polling booth too?

I no be Peter Obi bro. If you see him you ask him, he is always available in the country to see him no hard like other Nija politicians. I can give you his apartment number at Osborne towers, go there and knock them go open door for you, you ask him this question.

No be say Peter Obi na Saint o, if you vote for him he fail una my hand no dey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Faber(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm with the OP on this issue.

I was telling Truth is unique I can't fight for a politician, the idiot started jubilating say I don dey agree say my candidate go lose the primary election.

I can never fight on behalf of any Politician not even if I will be paid to do so.

God bless you. Your candidate and my candidate no send anyone one of us message o...Las las sef na your candidate go dey dine and wine with my candidate laughing at our stupidity after we must have destroyed ourselves sake of them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Parachoko: 4:53pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

God bless you. Your candidate and my candidate no send anyone one of us message o...Las las sef na your candidate go dey dine and wine with my candidate laughing at our stupidity after we must have destroyed ourselves sake of them.
Word!!

The only thing I owe my Candidate is to vote for him any thing wey pass that, I won't partake in it. If area dey boil on election day sef, nah to sit for house dey watch TV and follow the election on top Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Faber(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Word!!

The only thing I owe my Candidate is to vote for him any thing wey pass that, I won't partake in it. If area dey boil on election day sef, nah to sit for house dey watch TV and follow the election on top Nairaland.

Even me too, I go carry babe join that day o. I cannot come and kee myself, on top one idiot wey don swear say he go make life difficult for me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Even me too, I go carry babe join that day o. I cannot come and kee myself, on top one idiot wey don swear say he go make life difficult for me

Guy how far d banny wey u wan control 4 ABJ?

Na after d primary?
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Christistruth00: 6:08pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:
El Rufai and im Pikin for London

She has passed on

RIP
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by RealEzee(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2022
This one must trend on Twitter

Infact billboards everywhere make some pple get sense
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by gulfer: 7:07pm On May 24, 2022
OP, abeg tell them o angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by obinna58(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Peter Obi rescuing stranded school girls of another state. He took transported them in his convoy to their families. He is no longer governor and was not seeking any political office at the time . That does not mean he is worth dying for. Me sef no send am
You just ruined it all

4 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2022
God bless you Op front page biko
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 24, 2022
He who has Ear let him/her Hear

Don't Sell your vote

Because of money, rice, kerosene,

Or even because of Lamborghini

2 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by hrhobi1(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2022
Front page please .

quote author=Faber post=113132216]I take God beg you, just incase you want carry Cutlass or shoot your fellow human being sake of sake your favourite polithiefian most win. Or sake of 5k and some cups of rice, some dey share kerosene.

Bro/Sis see where their pikin dey o. Use your head, they are not worth dying for. Vote for who will change your life.

I don talk my own

Mynd44, lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by ProfGday(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2022
This corn3 is a mistake.....
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by AdeyLolah(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Psychokinetic: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:

There's one of them here. Heard he sells ticket at oshodi under bridge. I'm tempted to mention him here so he can be wise and desist from such activities of being used by these politicians.
The idiot that calls himself Tinubuadvocate.

2 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by JovialJune(f): 7:48pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Lmao is this guy for real? Are you indirectly campaigning for Peter obi?

You showed us pictures of presidential candidate's kids graduating in the U.K, it got to Peter Obi's turn you're showing us his children in Lagos and philanthropy?

Are you high? Or you think his children graduated in naija? Abi hypocrisy got your brain?

Lol I was patiently going through comments waiting for when Op will show disguised intention, he did not fail me

undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by decasey(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
I love this trend, may God bless the op. Please front page things.
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Seredebe: 8:07pm On May 24, 2022
They have strategically placed their children to take after them when they are gone

El rufai's son is going to house of reps

Ango Abdullahi's son is going to house of reps

Ugwuanyi's nephew is going for state HOA

James Ibori's daughter is going for house of reps

Fayose's son is going for house of reps

Akeredolu's wife is going for Senate

Peter Odili's two daughters are judges

Ajimobi's son is going for state HOA

Sule Lamido's son is going for governor of Jigawa

Abacha's son is going for governor of Kano state

You, you are going to betting house and HK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Drakkernoir: 8:09pm On May 24, 2022
Abeg post this on all social media pages
I don laff tire
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Legend44(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2022
People wey go carry gun no dey this forum or any online platform even if them dey online them no go fit read and understand
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Hyperchi(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
Abge tinubu and him son own na him matters pass, coz him goons na them plenty for nairaland pass. Post am be4 them recruit them as thugs
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:27pm On May 24, 2022
Eyes don dey clear small small...some comments from some wicked people dey burst my head

But hey you all...Covid just passed us..They hoarded indomie from us oo

Na man you be..whoever create this thread..600 God blessings for you

apc and Pdp..same.same.same

3 Likes

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Faber(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:

Lmao is this guy for real? Are you indirectly campaigning for Peter obi?

You showed us pictures of presidential candidate's kids graduating in the U.K, it got to Peter Obi's turn you're showing us his children in Lagos and philanthropy?

Are you high? Or you think his children graduated in naija? Abi hypocrisy got your brain?

Lol I was patiently going through comments waiting for when Op will show disguised intention, he did not fail me

undecided

You misunderstood me. I am not rooting for Peter Obi. I used Google for these pics..then this guy below asked me of Peter Obi's childern

Reality3080:

I returned to Google and Googled Peter obi's daughters and sons. The results is what I posted here. You your self can post everything you know about Peter Obi. Abi you no see where I said I no send Peter Obi message and that anyone who votes for him should not hold me responsible if things goes South. I heard his son is living in UK but all na hear say, I searched for proof tire, I no see. Perhaps he hid his family from social media. Don't get me wrong abeg. Am not campaigning for Peter Obi, no go carry any politician for heard. I don warn you personally that's the message of this thread .

Peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike's Campaign Buses Allegedly 'disbranded,' Ready For Auctioning (VIDEO) / Meaning Of The Symbol In Tinubu’s Cap / My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.