Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) (4454 Views)

BREAKING: Wike Meets With Ikpeazu, Ayade And Umahi Over 2023 Elections [PICS] / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by 5991ayo: 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
Op, God bless u, if we like make we no get sense na anyother 4year of our life n children children life we dy play with.
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Rahkman: 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
God forbid make I die for this useless country,better make I die of corona virus or die during marathon sex than die for this useless shithole wey no send my mama
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by MrDoGood(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2022
The most painful part is, they take advantage of the illiterate youth to carry out their evil plans.

If we're not careful, their kids will still come and rule us like it's inheritance to them. They've started running already cry
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by SIRTee15: 9:22pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:

Peter Obi rescuing stranded school girls of another state. He took transported them in his convoy to their families. He is no longer governor and was not seeking any political office at the time . That does not mean he is worth dying for. Me sef no send am

Don't use your stupidity to destroy your handwork.
U just showed your partisan hand and that wasn't necessary on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Ihuomanice1(f): 9:43pm On May 24, 2022
Na who river sees his/her leg wey e dey carry
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Reality3080: 9:45pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:

Lmao is this guy for real? Are you indirectly campaigning for Peter obi?

You showed us pictures of presidential candidate's kids graduating in the U.K, it got to Peter Obi's turn you're showing us his children in Lagos and philanthropy?

Are you high? Or you think his children graduated in naija? Abi hypocrisy got your brain?

Lol I was patiently going through comments waiting for when Op will show disguised intention, he did not fail me

undecided
God bless u

I also searched for Peter obi but couldn’t see his name n that’s y I asked him

Peter obi supporters are too dumb n clever by half,how can u post all n only omit that of Peter obi?

D foolish op is trying to paint obi as an angel if not that I asked him,we will see what will become of their angel in d next 6 days

Mischievous supporters

1 Like

Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by fullnetwork: 10:06pm On May 24, 2022
Na so.
But the agberos are not on NL.
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by sisisioge: 10:51pm On May 24, 2022
I hope people understand....unfortunately, the real people that need to be preached to are not on this medium. May God help Nigeria.

If anyone had told me Buhari would turn out as he did, I would have argued tire! I campaigned for the incompetent fellow o...chai! Imagine buying 1 purewater for N20! May God help this country.
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Hartugrin27(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2022
Faber:
Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi and him Pikin

Dis guy resemble Poco lee
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by Ghostrye: 11:17pm On May 24, 2022
front page material right here. He who has ears .....
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by 5991ayo: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Oh deep
Re: Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) by KosiGee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Faber:

Peter Obi, his daughter and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Chimamanda's Husband in Lagos

That’s not Adichie’s husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mystery As Nigerian Couple Gives Birth To White Baby In Uk / Mike Akhigbe Is Dead (Ex Vice President) / Proof That Buhari Didn't Buy Any Rifle For The Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.