Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online (991 Views)

Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online by Bubyxresource(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2022
PAYONEER: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW (SEND AND RECEIVE FUNDS EASILY WORKING ONLINE)

You may already be using payoneer to send and receive payments or just heard of it but yet to use it or perhaps, you are just seeing it for the first time. Whichever category you fall into, there is something for you. Let’s JUMP right into it

*Why do yo need it?

It’s a very very flexible, popular and useful payment platform/channel you use to send and receive payments whilst you work online.
It’s limitations are low or even zero. You can use the funds you earn for arbitrage businesses or simply get it down to your local account and spend it. Of course!! It’s your money, It’s your sweat.

It provides payments in over 200 countries helping millions of businesses and professionals in providing and receiving payments

You can accept payments in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD & MXN as if you had your own local bank account. Compared to PayPal, they charge less fees i.e for every $100 transferred, you can save about $5

*What the heck is payonner?

Payoneer is an American financial services company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital

*Does Payoneer work in Nigeria? Can Nigerians use Payoneer?

Yes. It is open to users in Nigeria and most of the countries in the world.

*How does Payoneer work?
In your Payoneer account, you create a payment request. Your client receives an email with your payment request and a link to the online payment application. The client submits the payment either online or through their bank. You receive the payment to your Payoneer account.

*Can I transfer money from Payoneer to my bank account?

In your Payoneer account go to the tab Withdraw and select To Bank Account. If this is your first time making a withdrawal, you will be requested to add your local bank details. Once your bank details have been approved, you can start withdrawing funds to your bank.

*Which Nigerian banks accept Payoneer?
Option 1 — Kuda Bank

Kuda Bank is a revolutionary digital-only bank that operates in Nigeria for Nigerians. It is not only a licensed bank regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria but also an official partner of Payoneer.

*What is the minimum amount to withdraw from Payoneer in Nigeria?
The minimum amount you can withdraw is $50.

*How can I open a Payoneer account in Nigeria?

How to open a Payoneer account in Nigeria
1. Visit the website. The first step to open a Payoneer account in Nigeria is to visit the website. To use my link to sign up for $25 bonus,kindly send me a DM on whatsapp

2. Click to register. Click on the register button that you see on the website. ...
3. Fill the registration form. Fill out the registration form. ...
4. Confirm your email address.

*Is Payoneer account free?
Annual account fee

If your account is active, you'll never pay this fee. If you keep your account open for 12 months without making a transaction in your Payoneer account or on your Payoneer card, you'll be charged a 29.95 USD fee.

How much does Payoneer charge per withdrawal?
ATM Transactions

If you withdraw from an ATM using the Payoneer Mastercard. You will be charged $3 per transaction. If you cancel a transaction, you'll be charged $1.

*What is the maximum amount to withdraw from Payoneer?
How much money can I withdraw? You can make up to 30 withdrawals daily with a $5000 Daily limit. You can make up to 30 point of sales transaction daily with $2500 daily limit.

*Can I withdraw money from Payoneer without verification?
Yes. It's possible to receive payment from different market places to Payoneer even if it's not verified. But to withdraw the money from Payoneer to your local bank, verification is needed.

*How long does Payoneer bank withdrawal take?
Both global and local transfers for withdrawal to your bank account usually take 2-5 business days. This means, once you receive the confirmation mail from Payoneer, it may take 2-5 days for the funds to reach your account.

*How long does Payoneer payment approval take?
If you provided the requested information via Verification Center, or via email, it means the payment is under review, which generally takes up to 4 business days.

*How can I activate my Payoneer Card?
And navigate to the settings menu. And select payoneer cards. You'll see all your active cards as well as those pending activation click the activate button to get started.

*How do I withdraw less than $50 from Payoneer?
How to Withdraw Less than $50 from your Payoneer Account
1. Use a Payoneer Top-up Service. The fastest way to withdraw less than $50 from Payoneer is to use a Payoneer Top-up Service. ...
2. Use a Payoneer Remittance Service. ...
3. Use a Payoneer Virtual Card.

*How can I transfer my Payoneer to BTC?
Once you and the seller have an agreement, Bitcoins go into escrow. Your next step is to pay the seller via Payoneer using the instructions they have set. Once they receive the money, they'll release the coins, and you can send them to your Bitcoin wallet.

*Who is Payoneer owned by?
Yuval Tal (Hebrew: יובל טל) is the founder and president of Payoneer, an Internet-based payment company, and BorderFree, an e-commerce company owned by Pitney Bowes.

And many more!!!.. Leave a comment if u got questions..

If you still need a FREE step by step guide on how to create a payoneer account, Kindly send me a DM +2349048484067 or leave a comment

"The Obstacle is the Way" Happy day y'all

1 Like

Re: Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online by Anonymous29: 5:55pm On May 24, 2022
Please can you explain how to sell payoneer funds and the conditions to be able to transfer/sell. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online by Bubyxresource(m): 3:21am On May 27, 2022
Well in response to your question, I think it should be better explained with visuals than words or prints.

I will have to send you some juicy videos. You will also learn how to make more money from selling the payoneer funds; if you are also really good at sourcing payoneer funds apart from just selling yours. I hope it will be helpful to you

You can join one of my whatsapp groups where i share some cool and juicy contents as I find them. Say hi once u join. See ya!

https:///GMvwicFyTDZ4Qw9S1JP6Nw
Re: Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online by Bubyxresource(m): 3:25am On May 27, 2022
Anonymous29:
Please can you explain how to sell payoneer funds and the conditions to be able to transfer/sell. Thanks

Well in response to your question, I think it should be better explained with visuals than words or prints.

I will have to send you some juicy videos. You will also learn how to make more money from selling the payoneer funds; if you are also really good at sourcing payoneer funds apart from just selling yours. I hope it will be helpful to you

You can join one of my whatsapp groups where i share some cool and juicy contents as I find them. Say hi once u join. See ya!

https:///GMvwicFyTDZ4Qw9S1JP6Nw
Re: Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online by Medhakay: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please I am trying to Link Payoneer account with Amazon KDP account.. so the Payoneer account have been approved but I can get to see the account number/info to enable me input on Amazon KDP account

Followed all step by step, my payoneer account is approved but I don’t have account number under my receiving account. Please guys, how do I fix this ? Saying something about receiving $50 probably before it is active. Someone please help 😢

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Cash Out With Trustwallet And Bnb Exchange App / Share Trade With 150k With No Knowledge, Any Sense? / Fund/portfolio Managers Forum Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.