Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How My Client Almost Lost His Money To Land Scam - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How My Client Almost Lost His Money To Land Scam (249 Views)

Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped / The Best Way To Identify Land Scam And Scammers / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Client Almost Lost His Money To Land Scam by poshcityng: 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
HOW MY CLIENT ALMOST LOST HIS MONEY TO LAND SCAM☹️

Two months ago, one of my clients reached out to me to prepare a Deed of Assignment for one acre (6plots) of land. He then sent me the land document which the ‘seller’ gave to him.

After perusing the said land document, I discovered that it was only a piece of paper having no legal significance. It was a ‘TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN’ document stating that the ‘seller’ is the owner ☹️. Let me quickly state that such a document is not known to law, to pass title from one person to another.

Dear friend and real estate investor, when you are investing your hard-earned money in a land, ask for a Deed of Assignment. A Deed of Assignment is a legal document which states that the seller has transferred the land to the buyer.

Do not be afraid to invest in real estate but do your due diligence before paying for any land.

Follow poshcity luxureal properties on facebook, Instagram and Linkedin for more helpful content.

Talk to you soon ✌️
Samuel Tiamiyu Esq

#realestatesolicitor
#landscam

(1) (Reply)

The Maryland Estate(pre Launch Offer) / Mike Adenuga PRICE SLASH!!!* Mike Adenuga Close Off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Isla / Would You Like To Own A Large 4 Bedroom Bungalow Carcass On 805sqm In Mayfair Ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.