Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (2937 Views)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / 2023: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Who Has Your Vote / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by TrackerXL: 6:06pm On May 24, 2022
I have seen igbos argue that Peter Obi is a beta option to Bola Ahmed Tinubu but I failed to see how that is possible even in my wildest imagination.

In respect to the above I like knowledgeable Igbos to explain how someone with the vision of KAI LAWMA LASERA Rapid Response Squad, BRT, Alpha Beta, Ekorail, Eko Atlantic, Lekki Seaport, Lekki Airport etc can be compared to the ticket racket at bus park Peter Obi left Anambra with.

If it is not bigotry bias n sentiment how will anybody even fools compare the vision and antecedent of Bola Tinubu with Peter Obi or maybe I am mistaken can anyone tell us about the vision of the Pandora Criminal we can not see or are all his vision in Pandora or China.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by wkkwl: 6:09pm On May 24, 2022
Guys is not about who is the best and not the best.

Let's just try something else, when he fails then we know where are problems are coming from.

Please I am only saying we should try a younger person.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
cool

CV to CV. Jagaban beats Peter Obi

Feel free to qoute me for explicit argument

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Omicron007: 6:13pm On May 24, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

[/s]

What arguments do I need from someone who is always high on Tinubu's shit.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:15pm On May 24, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

What arguments do I need from someone who is always high on Tinubu's shit.

Very predictable

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by akusucymon: 6:15pm On May 24, 2022
Obi may not even finish amongst the top 3 in the primary

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
I have seen igbos argue that Peter Obi is a beta option to Bola Ahmed Tinubu but I failed to see how that is possible even in my wildest imagination.

In respect to the above I like knowledgeable Igbos to explain how someone with the vision of KAI LAWMA LASERA Rapid Response Squad, BRT, Alpha Beta, Ekorail, Eko Atlantic, Lekki Seaport, Lekki Airport etc can be compared to the ticket racket at bus park Peter Obi left Anambra with.

If it is not bigotry bias n sentiment how will anybody even fools compare the vision and antecedent of Bola Tinubu with Peter Obi or maybe I am mistaken can anyone tell us about the vision of the Pandora Criminal we can not see or are all his vision in Pandora or China.

LAWMA was established in 1977. Was Tinubu the governor then?

Lagos rail project was announced in 2003, begain in 2008 with a projected completion date of 2011. This is 2022, it is still not completed. Thats a whole 10 years after its due date.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
akusucymon:
Obi may not even finish amongst the top 3 in the primary
I can bet with my 2 balls that he will come last

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by TrackerXL: 6:20pm On May 24, 2022
So we should abandon an achiever for a colossus in failure or is there something I do not understand. Tinubu as proven that with the damaged country that we are in he can still produce result no matter how damaged n we all can attest to this with Lagos.

I am afraid if Nigeria miss this opportunity of this visionary then the country is doomed forever.

wkkwl:

Let's just try something else, when he fails then we know where are problems are coming from.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Omicron007: 6:20pm On May 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Very predictable

Stale.

Don't forget to donate a diaper and a bucket.

You might be saving someone from the forthcoming embarrassment.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 6:21pm On May 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

How on earth can a sick heroine bagman beat Peter Obi? Wonders shall never end with these paid sycophants.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
Omicron007:

Stale.

Don't forget to donate a diaper and a bucket.

You might be saving someone from the forthcoming embarrassment.

Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Parachoko: 6:23pm On May 24, 2022
wkkwl:

So is no more We should give the youths a chance, is now we should try a younger person abi?

Nah president of Nigeria Tinubu wan become, he is not contesting to fight in the UCL neither is he contesting to partake in a marathon.

Ruling a country or a state has nothing to do with age. If nah by age, Kogi State should be far better than Kano and Kaduna by now.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Parachoko: 6:24pm On May 24, 2022
Great2017:

How on earth can a sick heroine bagman beat Peter Obi? Wonders shall never end with these paid sycophants.
What are the legacies of Peter Obi in Anambra?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:24pm On May 24, 2022
Great2017:

Too much grammar... CV to CV let's humiliate Peter Obi if you dare

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 6:26pm On May 24, 2022
Peter obi is better than Tinubu because peter obi is an igbo man and you know that we igbo haven't become Nigeria president since 1978.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 6:27pm On May 24, 2022
You know when something established and not put to practice.
otipoju:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2022
Chest beating is allowed....at d end of d day...we shall see who cries
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 6:30pm On May 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Too much grammar... CV to CV let's humiliate Peter Obi if you dare

Is heroine bagman not part of Tinubu's CV?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2022
Lagos was better before Tinubu, so all these false attribution of Lagos success is pedestrian. Lagos was a protectorate on its own before merging with Oil River protectorate to form Southern protectorate and was capital from 1914 through
to 1991. Its still the economic capital and this has nothing to do with Tinubu.

Tinubu is highly corrupt to be Nigeria's president
TrackerXL:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:34pm On May 24, 2022
Great2017:

Is heroine bagman not part of Tinubu's CV?

Heroin drug trafficking gang in Chicago came to invest in Compass finance,a company ownd by Jagaban... So what's his offence

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 6:34pm On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
What are the legacies of Peter Obi in Anambra?
One thing I know is that he is not a heroine bagman. Being a heroine bagman has disqualified Tinubu against any candidate.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You know when something established and not put to practice.

Really? I dont know when you were born ooo.
But please go educate yourself bro.
Inspite of LAWMA...there is still trash in every bustop.

KAI is a copy and paste of WAI established by Buhari in his regime as military president

RRS, was just a renaming of the "Operation Sweep" security division that Governor Burba Marwa established as Military Governor to combat high rate of crime in Lagos...it was him that handed over to Tinubu.

Dredging for Eko Atlantic city is the cause of the ocean surges that flood Lagos Island, Victoria Island and Lekki every year during rainy season before then Lagos no dey flood the way it does now.

Where is the promised 4th mainland bridge?
What new hospitals did Tinubu build?
What new University did he build to cater for a population of 20 million?
What major or minor roads or new roads did Tinubu construct?

The only TANGIBLE achievement of Tinubu that i know is provision of free medicated eyeglasses for those who needed it.

Inspite of the said IGR, Tinubu still owed Lagos Teachers nine months salary...although na that hypocrites Obasanjo cause that thing that year.

I was born and lived in Lagos as a full grown adult ever before Tinubu became governor and i can not point to any notable thing he did apart from being the upping the game of NURTW.

Na whem Tinubu enter dem begin use uniform. With Marwa, na arrest dem dey arrest them for bustop.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 6:39pm On May 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Heroin drug trafficking gang in Chicago came to invest in Compass finance,a company ownd by Jagaban... So what's his offence
If you don't see anything wrong in illegality, then, I have no business discussing anything with you. To you, there is nothing wrong in illicit fund.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Heroine bagman

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
Great2017:

If you don't see anything wrong in illegality, then, I have no business discussing anything with you. To you, there is nothing wrong in illicit fund.

FBI cleared him of any wrongdoing so what's illegal about that

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by TrackerXL: 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
So because it's not completed it mean it is a failure which of your Igbo state as a train in the pipeline or out of pipeline.

Lawma was established 1802 with aboki pushing cart with waste across the state that did not stop untill Tinubu came into the picture. What more do you have to say.

While at that you can the achievement of the Pandora failure so we can compare.

otipoju:

Lagos rail project was announced in 2003, begain in 2008 with a projected completion date of 2011. This is 2022, it is still not completed. Thats a whole 10 years after its due date.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Obalacam(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Are you not the one they said rap$d one of your family members
Back to the topic at hand..I get am before no be property. We should simply invite the two for a debate and let's see how they will perform

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 6:44pm On May 24, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:45pm On May 24, 2022
Obalacam:

Are you not the one they said rap$d one of your family members
Back to the topic at hand..I get am before no be property. We should simply invite the two for a debate and let's see how they will perform

This your sorry attempt to deflect won't work...

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
So because it's not completed it mean it is a failure which of your Igbo state as a train in the pipeline or out of pipeline.

Lawma was established 1802 with aboki pushing cart with waste across the state that did not stop untill Tinubu came into the picture. What more do you have to say.

While at that you can the achievement of the Pandora failure so we can compare.

These generation of nairlanders are extra stupid. Incapable of rational arguement without resorting to tribalism and religious sentiment.

A 3 year project is still not complete after 13 years and you are bragging that its an achievement.

I no get your time. Your can worship Tinubu as long as you want to...but na stockholm syndrome dey still worry you.

Last last 10% of your everyday sweat goes to Tinubu's pocket as per Alpha-Beta runs.

One day your eye go clear. The peanuts you are being paid now for promoting him sti dey shack you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 24, 2022
Truth is that only Fashola can match or surpass Tinubu's records as Governor. No one can argue that! Btw, Fashola himself is BATified.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries / Obi! Obi!!, Import And Export, Warehouse Economist- Tinubu Mocks Peter Obi Again / Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.