Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Igbos Are Now A Political Liability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Now A Political Liability (1074 Views)

Wike Now A Political Liability To PDP- Umahi / Edo 2020: Group Calls Ize-iyamu A Political Liability, Hails Obaseki’s PDP Candi / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
Atiku choosing Obi was used by Tinubu to his advantage in the SW where they pitched the last elections as a rivalry between Obi and Osinbanjo . It became a Yoruba vs Igbo election despite the main contenders being both Fulani.

The highly inconsequential and ceremonial VP position will come in handy for the next winner.

And I pray Saraki does not pick an Igbo as his running mate giving how Yorubas ran with Atiku choosing Obi and also how the same Alausa etouts back then made GEJ's govt an Igbo one because GEJ appointed Igbos into sensitive posts in his govt.

Even the Muslim north will be paying attention on running mates more than the substantive candidature because of the growing Igbo hatred caused by the rantings and now killings of IPOB.

Igbo presidency ? Don't make me laugh.

A VP position zoned to the Igbos will hurt a candidate's chances at the polls.

So I dare say here that there won't be any Igbo on the presidential ballot for both the APC and PDP.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Yujin(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2022
Mad man running helter skelter even when no Igbo is chasing him. How many threads have you started this week alone with Ndigbo being your topic? May the hatred you have for us be the cause of your death.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Obalacam(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2022
I don't know why the obsession with Igbo people as if they are the reason why Nigeria is in retrogressive
Yoruba should leave Ndigbo alone and face their South West

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:36pm On May 24, 2022
Yujin:
Mad man running helter skelter even when no Igbo is chasing him. How many threads have you started this week alone with Ndigbo being your topic? May the hatred you have for us be the cause of your death.

I go with the trends.

Una dey trend with una latest foolishness since the beginning of this year.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
Obalacam:
I don't know why the obsession with Igbo people as if they are the reason why Nigeria is in retrogressive
Yoruba should leave Ndigbo alone and face their South West

Bia, Mazzi Jude, you guys are now the talk of the town.

Head chopping , puna slicing , killing pregnant women , and what not.

When should we expect Ngozi blowing up the club before shouting "Biafra Amaka"?

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by amuwo1980: 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
All your post in the past hr are Igbo this and that , I mean don’t you want to do anything good with your life ? Is it been used for tribal agenda all you came to the world to do?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Yujin(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I go with the trends.

Una dey trend with una latest foolishness since the beginning of this year.

What useless trend are you talking about? Today's major headlines is about the 10 people killed in Katsina state. I've not seen any thread about it from you. All your cries and headache is always Igbo related. No nothing from your own ethnic group. Are you this jobless and hunted by the success of Ndigbo?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by StrongandMighty: 6:43pm On May 24, 2022
I believe your username has Reverend on it and you're busy going about being stupid on the whole of nairaland, change your username and continue with your foolishness.. stop bringing reproach to Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:44pm On May 24, 2022
Yujin:

What useless trend are you talking about? Today's major headlines is about the 10 people killed in Katsina state. I've not seen any thread about it from you. All your cries and headache is always Igbo related. No nothing from your own ethnic group. Are you this jobless and hunted by the success of Ndigbo?

Killing in the north is normal now

Nah today you know say dem no value human life there?

Nothing concerns me with the north . it can burn to ashes for all I care.

I am only worried of your latest foolishness since you are our neighbour .

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:45pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
I believe your username has Reverend on it and you're busy going about being stupid on the whole of nairaland, change your username and continue with your foolishness.. stop bringing reproach to Christianity!

Its Rev Desmond JuJu

Olofo
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Yujin(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yeye
You're beginning to sound like musiwa except that he is smarter than you. Your desperation for Igbo attention is glaring to all except your deluded self.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:46pm On May 24, 2022
All the Alaigbo Judases above refuse to comment .
Nah to insult their papa dem sabi.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:46pm On May 24, 2022
Yujin:

You're beginning to sound like musiwa except that he is smarter than you. Your desperation for Igbo attention is glaring to all except your deluded self.

Stick to topic or GTFO.

You guys are a liability in every sense of the word .

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by StrongandMighty: 6:47pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Its Rev Desmond JuJu

Olofo
A word is enough for a wise
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Obalacam(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yeye
Read what you wrote, but this time around try reading it slowly to know if you you wrote there actually made sense to you
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:49pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:

A word is enough for a wise

Lol

Wetin you go do you this glorified cultist turn rebel apprentice
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:50pm On May 24, 2022
Obalacam:

Read what you wrote, but this time around try reading it slowly to know if you you wrote there actually made sense to you

I am responsible for what I wrote and not for any of you Congo Judases comprehension deficit .

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by mrvitalis(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Atiku choosing Obi was used by Tinubu to his advantage in the SW where they pitched the last elections as a rivalry between Obi and Osinbanjo . It became a Yoruba vs Igbo election despite the main contenders being both Fulani.

The highly inconsequential and ceremonial VP position will come in handy for the next winner.

And I pray Saraki does not pick an Igbo as his running mate giving how Yorubas ran with Atiku choosing Obi and also how the same Alausa etouts back then made GEJ's govt an Igbo one because GEJ appointed Igbos into sensitive posts in his govt.

Even the Muslim north will be paying attention on running mates more than the substantive candidature because of the growing Igbo hatred caused by the rantings and now killings of IPOB.

A VP position zoned to the Igbos will hurt a candidate's chances at the polls.

So I dare say here that there won't be any Igbo on the presidential ballot for both the APC and PDP.

Yet PDP got over 45% of the total vote ? Lmao talk another thing sir
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Yujin(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Killing in the north is normal bow

Nah today you know say dem no value human life there?

Nothing concerns me with the north . it can burn to ashes for all I care.

I am only worried of your latest foolishness since you are our neighbour .

Worry for your own useless people who you're so ashamed to mention for all to see. Change is the consistent thing in life and those who courageously initiate it most times benefit from it.
Let me advice you. If you wish to discuss whatever topic no matter how insulting it may be to Ndigbo, be courageous enough to state your own ethnic group for us to also assess. That will be more balanced.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Yujin(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Stick to topic or GTFO.

You guys are a liability in every sense of the word .
Who struggles to keep a liability except a fool of the highest order? Everyone knows that liabilities are meant to be discarded so why don't you champion Ndigbo being let out of the failed Nigeria? Why you oaf?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:53pm On May 24, 2022
Yujin:

Worry for your own useless people who you're so ashamed to mention for all to see. Change is the consisting thing in life and those to courageously initiate it most times benefit from it.
Let me advice you. If you wish to discuss whatever topic no matter how insulting it may be to Ndigbo, be courageous enough to state your own ethnic group for us to also assess. That will be more balanced.

Stick to topic or GTFO

Is it that hard for your okoro head to understand ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by adekolaelect(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2022
Not only Liability but a dead stinky Rats or corps in the streets.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:54pm On May 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yet PDP got over 45% of the total vote ? Lmao talk another thing sir

Yes, but it would have been more if Atiku had not picked an IBO whom even his own people refused to support .

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by mrvitalis(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yes, but it would have been more if Atiku had not picked an IBO whom even his own people refused to support .
Really ? What did they get in 2015 was an igbo on the ballot ?
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:57pm On May 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Really ? What did they get in 2015 was an igbo on the ballot ?

You forgot how Tinubu and the north painted GEJ's govt as an Igbo one.
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Freedom34: 7:00pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

VP position zoned to the Igbos will hurt a candidate's chances at the polls.

Shhhhhh.....#top secret!
cool

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Parachoko: 7:01pm On May 24, 2022
Nah so we dey always tell most of una wey dey always cry about Tinubu up and down for Nairaland.

Now una dey know how it feels

Good one from the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Obalacam(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I am responsible for what I wrote and not for any of you Congo Judases comprehension deficit .

You sound very disturbed. One thing you failed to understand is that we are not the reason you are depressed. I pray you get help soon
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:14pm On May 24, 2022
Obalacam:

You sound very disturbed. One thing you failed to understand is that we are not the reason you are depressed. I pray you get help soon

Lol

The only buthurt people here are you yeedos

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Justiceleague1: 7:38pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju the fine mole eRAT grin:

Lol

The only buthurt people here are you yeedos

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by mrvitalis(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You forgot how Tinubu and the north painted GEJ's govt as an Igbo one.
So yorubas won't vote an Igbo man ?
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by gsmphoneseller: 7:59pm On May 24, 2022
Most Yoruba's are terrible tribalists and they hate Igbo's so much. However, some are extraordinarily good_ those who have travelled to other parts of Nigeria.

We only need to make Nigeria work again.

Stop the hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level / 2023: Nigerians Blast El Rufai Over Comments On Peter Obi’s Supporters / Plateau PDP Governorship Candidate Campaigns With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.