Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level (1071 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! / Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
I believe the founder of this forum has a genuine course for creating a beautiful forum like this.

But Seun please, I believe it won't be very wise if the genuine for which you created this forum is soiled by some members.

The toxicity is becoming a way too high.
One cannot even spend like 10mins in this forum especially in politics section without being dragged to the mud of tribalism.

We have been reporting but it's all futile.

Dear Seun please a proper measure should be taken to rid this forum of offal towards the coming election.

https://www.nairaland.com/7208174/china-father-cries-after-tutoring#114364091.
I saw this beautiful thread that is supposed to be a comic relief. But guess what......the first commenter in the thread ruined the thread by setting a pace for tribalism (that same person has been reported several but none of the mod has questioned his unapologetic ooze of conc tribalism in this forum).

Seun please!!!.....I beg of you.

This beautiful forum is turning to breeding ground for something else.

cc Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
oam4j
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by blazingblender(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Forget it
He may not even reply you
And seriously what do you guys expect him to do
Atleast if you bring a problem suggest a solution
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
Forget it
He may not even reply you
And seriously what do you guys expect him to do
Atleast if you bring a problem suggest a solution

Thanks for your last sentence.

I believe that there are many tech savvy personnel that can suggest a necessary solution to this issues (personally, it's not really my area of specialization).

But the problem is that seun seems to feel unperturbed for the issue.

Well .....the floor is open for suggestions

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by blazingblender(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sergio101:

Thanks for your last sentence.

I believe that there are many tech savvy personnel that can suggest a necessary solution to this issues (personally, it's not really my area of specialization).

But the problem is that seun seems to feel unperturbed for the issue.

Well .....the floor is open for suggestions
well they can't write a program that can detect hate speech
Cus it will still be manipulated
He has already tried in changing some key words
But detecting hate and tribalistic speech is far beyond tech
Cus it's not in the heart of man

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why wailing when you are the chief tribal bigot..any sane person can check through your history on here and see how you operate multiple monikers to spread hate and tribalism..now that the heat is burning ya complaining..chill and stop being a hypocrite..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by BBBricks: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
(including me) people who have job don't have time for NAIRALAND.

I just come here to flex, read comments and enjoy myself in the evening
The moment you learn to take things less serious on Nairaland, is the moment you learned.
Like the first person above said, se.un or the m.ods will probably do nothing , be happy if they don't even ban you at the end of the day, ( they have banned me many times especially on that politics section)
My fifty Kobo: don't take anything that happens on Nairaland to heart to let it be paining you, just shake it off and move on.

What I have learned on Nairaland within a year, I didn't learn it in my lifetime.
Just enjoy and flex yourself. That's all

4 Likes

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Factcheck0001: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why wailing when you are the chief tribal bigot..any sane person can check through your history on here and see how you operate multiple monikers to spread hate and tribalism..now that the heat is burning ya complaining..chill and stop being a hypocrite..
don’t mind d dingbat

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Moh247: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I like your comment. People should check his past posts and comments. I think he is feeling the heat

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well.

Ain't denying the fact that I'm one of nairaland Tribalist (by circumstance).

But really, If we can all question the flatulence-like attitude of airing it up unnecessarily......then this forum will be great again.

It's getting too much!

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by TarOrfeeek: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oduduewu People have started.

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sergio101:

Well.

Ain't denying the fact that I'm one of nairaland Tribalist (by circumstance).

But really, If we can all question the flatulence-like attitude of airing it up unnecessarily......then this forum will be great again.

It's getting too much!
Ooh now it's getting too much.. undecided
You folks start what you can't end.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by khingTony(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Oduduewu People have started.
grin

3 Likes

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Coolsperm: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
It all started around 2014, when members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants) decided to run Jonathan down by all means, if you say pim, the abuse you and ur tribe, the ran riot here then, that is why when the complain about Peter Obi supporters, I will just be laughing in my mind

2 Likes

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh now it's getting too much.. undecided
You folks start what you can't end.. undecided

I believe you are not new in Nairaland to know the actual people triggering tribalism within any instance.

Even in thread that supposed to maintain pure sanity like LeoDeking did in the thread I quoted here

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sergio101:

I believe you are not new in Nairaland to know the actual people triggering tribalism within any instance.

Y'all in one basket of course...it's so sick and disgusting but seem y'all enjoy it..

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by wickedJezibel(f): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
I suggested that Seun should employ extra unbiased mods to police the politics section.

but he no gree.

Now I'm even enjoying it here
I'm the queen of wotowoto
anybody wey don tire should leave ooo

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Y'all in one basket of course...it's so sick and disgusting but seem y'all enjoy it..

Nobody (sane person) is enjoying it.

It's just that the circumstance is dragging one's sanity to the dirty thing.

You may try to quit, but the other people will keep on getting on the nerves of your region

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sergio101:

Nobody (sane person) is enjoying it.

It's just that the circumstance is dragging one's sanity to the dirty thing.

You may try to quit, but the other people will keep on getting on the nerves of your region
Then ignore... look ain't gat the energy to type much..me fingers hurt..y'all should just stop..
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Difrent: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sergio101:
I believe the founder of this forum has a genuine course for creating a beautiful forum like this.

But Seun please, I believe it won't be very wise if the genuine for which you created this forum is soiled by some members.

One cannot even spend like 10mins in this forum especially in politics section without being dragged to the mud of tribalism.

Dear Seun please a proper measure should be taken to rid this forum of offal towards the coming election.

I saw this beautiful thread that is supposed to be a comic relief. But guess what......the first commenter in the thread ruined the thread by setting a pace for tribalism (that same person has been reported several but none of the mod has questioned his unapologetic ooze of conc tribalism in this forum).

cc Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
oam4j

What happens here is a child's play compared to twitter....dont get worked up its natural people have to express themselves and nairaland ensure they do just that......what you are complaining about is just the other side of freedom of speech and expression
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by KingofAnambra: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
This OP is just another IPOB social media bandit that should be ignores because he obviously has a mental disorder. This same unfortunate human being is part of the IPOB social media bandits engaging in cyber warfare against Nigerians.

Check all his posts, he is one of the most toxic tribalistic igbos trying to destroy Nairaland because the owner is a Yoruba person. He is extremely biased and tribalistic against anyone that is not igbo. This fool was even calling Ijaws ogogoro drinkers.

Tribalism kee you there. It's part of the IPOB cyber warfare strategy to take over social media in Nigeria and silence all voices opposed to their terrorism agenda. This blackmail format no fit work, try another one, foolish liar undecided
Sergio101:

cc Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
oam4j

2 Likes

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then ignore... look ain't gat the energy to type much..me fingers hurt..y'all should just stop..

Nighty.

Have a great rest dear.
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by DispatcherLagos: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
well they can't write a program that can detect hate speech
Cus it will still be manipulated
He has already tried in changing some key words
But detecting hate and tribalistic speech is far beyond tech
Cus it's not in the heart of man
Oga Artificial intelligence does that very well. Seun should implement it here
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Difrent:

What happens here is a child's play compared to twitter....dont get worked up its natural people have to express themselves and nairaland ensure they do just that......what you are complaining about is just the other side of freedom of speech and expression

Twitter a bit matured if you ask me.

Tribalism and some phosphine content word exist there but with perfect engagement

Here.... people just throw words out unnecessarily.

well.....Iwill take my chances of maintaining a good lane
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by blazingblender(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oga Artificial intelligence does that very well. Seun should implement it here
Mr Man
And where have you seen them using that kind of artificial intelligence In Twitter or Facebook??
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
Mr Man
And where have you seen them using that kind of artificial intelligence In Twitter or Facebook??

Facebook has done it and it's working perfectly fine
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by DispatcherLagos: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
Mr Man
Oga Facebook and Instagram has implemented it to censor sexual and crime scenes....it wouldn't take them anything to implement it on hate speech if they want
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by blazingblender(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sergio101:

Facebook has done it and it's working perfectly fine
baba Facebook did nothing they only censored some key words
And some manly used statement
But I can use statement like this
F"ol and nothing will happen
This is the meaning of manipulation
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by KingofAnambra: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
KingofAnambra:
This OP is just another IPOB social media bandit that should be ignored because he obviously has a mental disorder. This same unfortunate human being is part of the IPOB social media bandits engaging in cyber warfare against Nigerians.

Check all his posts, he is one of the most toxic tribalistic igbos trying to destroy Nairaland because the owner is a Yoruba person. He is extremely biased and tribalistic against anyone that is not igbo. This fool was even calling Ijaws ogogoro drinkers.

Tribalism kee you there. It's part of the IPOB cyber warfare strategy to take over social media in Nigeria and silence all voices opposed to their terrorism agenda. This blackmail format no fit work, try another one, foolish liar undecided

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by blazingblender(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oga Facebook and Instagram has implemented it to sensor sexual and crime scenes....it wouldn't take them anything to implement it on hate speech if they want
go and read my recent comment
Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by Sergio101(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
KingofAnambra:
This OP is just another IPOB social media bandit that should be ignores because he obviously has a mental disorder. This same unfortunate human being is part of the IPOB social media bandits engaging in cyber warfare against Nigerians.

I have mental disorder??
I'm a bandit??
I'm a fool??.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun.
Rule 2 deliberately broken

(mate just thank your God that this is a peace making thread. Wallai.....the urge to send you to the Sheol is too high but I will let it pass)

1 Like

Re: E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level by DispatcherLagos: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Why are you always antagonistic? You must be a natural sadist. I pity people around you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto For BAT/SHETIMA 2023 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Sacks Nephew For Endorsing Tinubu / Will The Oldest Yoruba Trick Work In The North This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.