Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies (1235 Views)

Jewelries And Perfume Lovers, Come In / Idi -igi Or Ori - Ojori Property Sharing Method.which One Applies Here . / Buy Long-lasting Designer Perfumes And 12mls Undiluted Perfume Oils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 6:30pm On May 24, 2022
Do you wan to smell rich affordably? Smelling like otedola’s child on a budget?
Waka no more, I got you with nice Perfume and Oils.
Baccarat
Sugar baby
Invictus
Pink chiffon
Creed Aventus etc
Perfume like;Cofetti,Barakkat, Giorgio black, mousuf, Oud, Arabian perfume.
Diffusers and humidifier

Call or WhatsApp 08161773999
IG: VanguardCollections

Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by gratefulheart(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2022
No men fragrance? Unit Price?
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
gratefulheart:
I have Nice Male fragrance, Is it perfume or perfume Oils?
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
gratefulheart:
I have Perfume as low as 5k while perfume Oil started from 400naira
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by gratefulheart(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
What brands and ml or post the pictures?

perfumeworld1:
I have Perfume as low as 5k while perfume Oil started from 400naira
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2022
gratefulheart:
What brands and ml or post the pictures?

I have from 3ml to 100ml. There is creed, baccarat rouge, sauvage dior, pink chiffon etc.
08161773999 is my WhatsApp line
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Sweet reviews from our customers, why don’t you make us your plug?
I got you with nice Perfume and Oils.
Baccarat
Sugar baby
Invictus
Pink chiffon
Creed Aventus etc
Diffusers and humidifier

Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by youngtee5(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
perfumeworld1:
Sweet reviews from our customers, why don’t you make us your plug?
I got you with nice Perfume and Oils.
Baccarat
Sugar baby
Invictus
Pink chiffon
Creed Aventus etc
Diffusers and humidifier

Do you have a physical store if yes where u base
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
youngtee5:

Do you have a physical store if yes where u base
I sell Online but I have a pick up center in Ikeja
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by youngtee5(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
perfumeworld1:
I sell Online but I have a pick up center in Ikeja
Okay which side for ikeja
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
youngtee5:

Okay which side for ikeja
Oremeji, inside computer village. you state what you want and it will be available there
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2022
It’s weekend and we bring to you weekend sales!
We have varieties of Perfume and Perfume Oils
Philos Perfume:8,000
Aventos for him 7,000
10ml perfume Oil is 1000, get 3 for 2800
Zara : 6,500

Smell richly , it’s weekend!

Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by Cokahot: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zara clone that I bought 3300 naira,u come dey sell your own 6k. Big thief. Ole. Thief. Imagine zara wey full supermarket for 3300. Your own na 6k. Ole.
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Cokahot:
Zara clone that I bought 3300 naira,u come dey sell your own 6k. Big thief. Ole. Thief. Imagine zara wey full supermarket for 3300. Your own na 6k. Ole.
I can show you people selling it more than the price I posted. I know what I sell, I didn’t even buy 3300 from market. Please learn how to talk to vendor and I don’t sell inferior product like the one you bought

1 Like

Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Cokahot:
I just added a picture for you, I sell EDP of Zara, do you know the meaning? Check how much they sell online

Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by tamcamp253: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Amosh be your mousuf
perfumeworld1:
Baccarat
Sugar baby
Invictus
Pink chiffon
Creed Aventus etc
Diffusers and humidifier

Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
tamcamp253:
Amosh be your mousuf
1800 for 25ml, 7k for 100ml
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by Cokahot: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Original zara for men na 26k,clone 3500,4k highest.ole
perfumeworld1:
I just added a picture for you, I sell EDP of Zara, do you know the meaning? Check how much they sell online
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by Cokahot: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Shut up. U a a thief. U sell clones waybabove market price. Ole. I bought 4 pefs. Brown leather,black leather,zara man and Tommy hilfiger clone(great life) smells like original Tommy. U r a thief.
perfumeworld1:
I can show you people selling it more than the price I posted. I know what I sell, I didn’t even buy 3300 from market. Please learn how to talk to vendor and I don’t sell inferior product like the one you bought
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cokahot:
Shut up. U a a thief. U sell clones waybabove market price. Ole. I bought 4 pefs. Brown leather,black leather,zara man and Tommy hilfiger clone(great life) smells like original Tommy. U r a thief.
if you can’t afford a particular item, buy from where you can afford. I have customers and they trust me. All these name calling doesn’t mean anything to me because I deal with people with honesty. You are a bitter being, learn to be at peace with yourself
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by Cokahot: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
U r a thief.
perfumeworld1:
if you can’t afford a particular item, buy from where you can afford. I have customers and they trust me. All these name calling doesn’t mean anything to me because I deal with people with honesty. You are a bitter being, learn to be at peace with yourself
Re: Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies by perfumeworld1(f): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022

Perfume, humidifier, diffuser, Perfume Oils

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide / Black Friday Deals From N3,000,000 To N2,100,000 / Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.