Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Infinix Is A Good Smartphone To Purchase In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Infinix Is A Good Smartphone To Purchase In Nigeria (337 Views)

Why Infinix S5 Pro Is Trash / What Good Smartphone Can I Buy Within #35-40,000? / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Infinix Is A Good Smartphone To Purchase In Nigeria by Sufian55: 7:23pm On May 24, 2022
In Nigeria there are majorly two categories of smartphones people use, iphone and Android. Due to the increasing difficulty in the country over 70% of Nigerians cannot afford to buy an iphone because of it's high cost in the market. Most smartphone users in Nigeria has been continuously using Android devices.

In this article we will be pointing out the important reasons you should choose an Infinix smartphone over the numerous smartphones in the Nigerian market. Infinix smartphones is a product of Infinix Mobile a mobile phone company founded in 2013 by Transsion Holding. It has gained huge popularity in Nigeria and most of the local based technicians are used to this product, below are some important reasons you should choose an Infinix smartphone over other android smartphones in the market;

1. It familiar with local technicians: It will not make any sense and inconveniencing if your smartphone develops fault and there's no technician to fix it due to lack of knowledge or experience of the smartphone. Infinix is a very popular smartphone in Nigeria and almost all local technicians are aware of how it was produced, the components and are able to fix faults if it develops any.

2. It is not easily damaged: Those who have used Infinix smartphones will testify that it is not easily damaged compared to the numerous smartphones in the Nigerian local markets, it has a strong and.... Continue reading
Re: Why Infinix Is A Good Smartphone To Purchase In Nigeria by Onyeka90210(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2022
Sapa Sapa no fit catch me

1 Like

Re: Why Infinix Is A Good Smartphone To Purchase In Nigeria by Kirkman: 10:18pm On May 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Sapa Sapa no fit catch me
Cos i know i know the God am serving
He will open the windows of heaven for me
Money go dey on ground for me never to purchase an Infinix grin

My brother sing along with me...

1 Like

Re: Why Infinix Is A Good Smartphone To Purchase In Nigeria by YangaBabe: 11:37pm On May 24, 2022
Yeah, their phones are good with great batteries, but if you have an Oraimo power bank to augment it then you have said bye to all power problems.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite / Join Infinix Note 12 Pop-up Shop Experience Tour In Your City / Airtel Nigeria Acquires $317 Million Spectrum Ahead Of Its 5G Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.