Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House (40355 Views)

Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by VEHINTOLAR: 5:50pm On May 25, 2022
I can't stop laughing when I saw some of the videos online. A supposedly "brave Igbo" man was seen hiding in his bedroom, shaking and calling on amadioha,with fear written all over him, to save him ! What a shame ! Typical cowardly Igbo,they will be boasting of being able to destroy the entire world with their bare hands,flexing their "apu" induced muscle and all that even in the time of peace !But when the real challenges arise,they will be shaking, crying,hiding in their bedrooms,praying to one useless amadioha to save them. Ironically, they are always quick to label as cowards those who are ten times (10 ×) better than they can ever be ! Quite shameful, Okorocha could not even demonstrate any courage in the presence of his wife and Children,tueh ! I'm not surprised anyway,he is just a typical Igbo man. After all,a supposedly "General" abandoned his troops in the midst of a battle and ran away to Abidjan !

2 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by autodevice(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by dododawa1: 5:55pm On May 25, 2022
Useless LEADERS and EFFC

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2022
Comedians
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by baretalk: 6:02pm On May 25, 2022
So you dey fear like this, you come dey steal public funds...if na China you dey nko grin

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by hokafor(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2022
Is he afraid to sleep a few night in custody, shame on you crying like a woman in labor. Never seen a coward like this woman.lol

2 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by InvertedHammer: 6:09pm On May 25, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnPXnPBa8vM

Earlier today, it was reported widely how EFCC Official stormed the residence of the Former Governor of Imo State and one of APC Presidential Aspirants, over a certain sum of money traced to him. It was also reported that the governor claimed the anti graft didn't come with search or arrest warrant so he refused to open his door.

Video 1 (Okorocha calling on God)

In a related development, a live recorded video of the mood of the former governor while the officials of the EFCC stormed his home has surfaced online.

Video II (The full video of EFCC operation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWOjdLbFdzw

The video which seem to be a live Instagram video from by one of his daughters shows how Chief Rochas Okorocha was lying on the floor of the house, praying to God for help, saying "Come to my rescue my lord and my God" while the rest of the family were asking if they can open.

Source Lindaikejiblog

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd80XcwAer2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
/

And Lord rescued him at last.

/
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Olam09(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin coward.

2 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by ufotunang: 6:45pm On May 25, 2022
Come and rescuy me my Lord... when you were looting money you did not call God that time
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Amalekki: 6:45pm On May 25, 2022
Fear fear coward with loud mouth! Same EFCC wey Fayose dey stroll enter their office after eating fresh amala and ewedu? grin

3 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by chatinent: 6:53pm On May 25, 2022
“Come and open this door, my dog..my gog...my god, my gog.”

Your immunity has ended, you are now buying pity!

Politicians are film actors!

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by diggindeep: 6:54pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Omniman(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2022
These clowns are unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by OMOLAJA426(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2022
EmeraldJD:
When he was chopping the money did he call on God to come and help him enjoy?
He will soon faint or slump during court trial mark my words.
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by NaijaCars4sale: 7:34pm On May 25, 2022
Prayer is the key

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Anaerobi(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2022
Millions have been traced to Kebbi's state governor account, yet nothing is been done.

Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 25, 2022
U dey thief money dey call God.

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by chaloskyx: 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
did you tell God to come and rescue you when you were looting Imos state treasury i don't think so cause you showed when it comes to looting and corruption you dont need God na God suppose learn work from you armed robber
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by jamace(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin Okorocha must be calling on the god of IBERIBERISM.

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by BOYS2MEN: 9:51pm On May 25, 2022
Na dat God go kill you .....yeyeSomebodi
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnPXnPBa8vM

Earlier today, it was reported widely how EFCC Official stormed the residence of the Former Governor of Imo State and one of APC Presidential Aspirants, over a certain sum of money traced to him. It was also reported that the governor claimed the anti graft didn't come with search or arrest warrant so he refused to open his door.

Video 1 (Okorocha calling on God)

In a related development, a live recorded video of the mood of the former governor while the officials of the EFCC stormed his home has surfaced online.

Video II (The full video of EFCC operation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWOjdLbFdzw

The video which seem to be a live Instagram video from by one of his daughters shows how Chief Rochas Okorocha was lying on the floor of the house, praying to God for help, saying "Come to my rescue my lord and my God" while the rest of the family were asking if they can open.

Source Lindaikejiblog

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd80XcwAer2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by writeprof(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2022
POWER BELONGS TO GOD INDEED!

ACKNOWLEDGE THIS BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE AND NOT AFTER EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by ajerimitan: 10:55pm On May 25, 2022
If you want to work do your job with no special preference to any one no sacred cows. The excesses of security agents in the south is over bearing. They obviously can not dare to try it with northerners. Why victimize the south so glaringly? Why the selective witch hunting. I have said it before and will say it again let security operatives who serve the interest of elites to the detriment of the nation be ware! They can enjoy the impunity while it lasts. But I can assure them it won't last.

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Billygee2u: 12:58am On May 26, 2022
EmeraldJD:
When he was chopping the money did he call on God to come and help him enjoy?
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Billygee2u: 12:59am On May 26, 2022
Akacollins7:
Just like yesterday, when this man was Imo State governor he was like god. Now today see him laying down calling God for help. This life
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Stonecold712: 3:58am On May 26, 2022
If I be God I would have slap ur face when u dey embezzling all d money do u remember Him oga go prison joor
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Ade4God: 5:30am On May 26, 2022
Thou shall not call the name of your Lord in vain

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by dangoteinlaw: 7:03am On May 26, 2022
Heathrow44:
okorocha and his family living off Imo states taxpayers money is unacceptable, Jumping subpoenas is a crime, Disrespecting law enforcement agents and Judiciary is an offence, Anybody that feels okorocha shouldn't be treated in this manner is only being mischievous and sympathetic to the corrupt politicians, this disinformed, tribalistic, docile nature of Nigerians is what has made us Poverty capital of the world..

for me I think the office of the EFCC chairman should be the most paid, secret office in nigeria after the NIA, The term chairman should be changed to Secretary of the EFCC to try to cut down on the powers of the EFCC chairman to suppress Prosecution of cases and a separate office called Advisory to the president serving as a oversight officer, this Advisory should only report to Mr. President!
I support his motion. The efcc should be made a separate entity to only report to the executive and they should be well paid and their payment coming from a source no other arm of the government can control, in this way they can effectively fight crime without any fear of who is in power or not.the past few days has made me start having faith in Nigeria again. If the fight against crime is not only on yahooboys but also these pot bellied thrives then Nigeria will be better in less than 5years time. Just imagine the figures being stolen, if that money if put into education alone ASUU will never have been on strike.
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by 1880bolan: 7:03am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Fearful thief grin

I almost cracked my ribs seeing the video yesterday
[/s]
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by 1880bol: 7:04am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Fearful thief grin

I almost cracked my ribs seeing the video yesterday
[/s]
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Shagamoni(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2022
why runaway from law enforcement agents even being a lawmaker. Sir, you dont need to run, they wont beat you but rather they will ask you questions and you should be able to answer them because of the positions you held in this country as a former governor, senator and as aspiring candidate of 2023 presidential election
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
God no get time for that kind prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor 'mr Ibu' Tours Europe In Style (photos) / Christopher Okagbue: "How I Control My Sexual Urges On Set" (Video) / Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.