Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House (40364 Views)

Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by anonimi: 3:58pm On May 25, 2022
yemmit90:
Only doing that to gain public sympathies.

Besides, why did EFCC wasting their time at his home, they should've waited and pick the fool during Senate plenary.

Are they not all doing drama to entertain us, being the suffering and smiling people that we are

3 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2022
All political gimmicks. Imagine even telling someone to video him. Lol

Okorocha is well known occult man. So he shouldn’t call the name of God in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 25, 2022
Earlier the igbos opens their eyes better for them. Someone stole 80billion and his head and others are still intact... Those looting the Zoo to develop Niger Republic una sabi una selves.. Can this nonsense happen to those people that owns the Zoo but are destroying and looting it dry? Earlier igbos realize that they got nothing to do with the Zoo and join hands and fight For restoration of Biafra without shooting a bullet, better for them.
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Oju4190: 3:59pm On May 25, 2022
Lol.....U refused to open the door.....So how do u know dat they didn't come with search warrant or warrant of arrest......Well if that is even the case,then assemble Ur lawyers and sue.....shikena
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by ComeToJesus: 4:03pm On May 25, 2022
Why is he afraid? Obaino that was picked up recently is at his home chilling.

EFCC is a branch of Nollywood that serves entertainment to Nigerians in the name of fighting corruption.

Of the two major convictions the agency has under its belt, the grand Patron of mediocrity has pardoned them. So what's the fuss about this one.

Las last, the case will be kicked out on technicalities because of ill-preparedness of the EFCC legal team.

2 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by oneMalik: 4:05pm On May 25, 2022
Wetin concern God concern arrest ? you people taught us to be law abiding citizens and we are ....

Open your door never call for breaking in if you have just open it . abi he get wetin you dey hide wey you never tell us ?

if someone called me to help him in that kind of situation I go call thunder to fire him once and for all . .... na God go come open your door ?

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by bizzibodi(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
Instead of him to call on Allah as an obedient Muslimgrin grin
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by nedekid: 4:10pm On May 25, 2022
Na wah, Rochas should have sat on the chair naa, abi did he think they were out to kill him, as in to jump in with guns blazing? Well this is Africa, you cannot blame him as only the living can tell the story.
Rochas must have called agf, him no pick, called oga at the top, them bone am, call IG, them go say IG de baf, Kai, may God not allow us be un this situation. He called man, man fail, him start to call Jesus!
But that is why I admire Igboho. How will you build such mansion without panic room, hidden room or escape route?
God bless Capt Hosa of late memory, when robbers entered his house at Ikeja, Bros just enter one coded corner, them find am taya, them no see am. Meanwhile, he was just feets away observing.

3 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 25, 2022
I don't care abughi onye ometube mbu, I don't care abughi onye ometube mbu,shebi iberiberism now ur God ..am sick and sick and tired of Nigeria
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Anslemchiboy(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2022
Okorocha best comedian of the year
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by hotseat: 4:13pm On May 25, 2022
What a comedy!

Lol!

"Oh my God, my Lord come and "rescue" me"!

Whosai?

Even a common thief couldn't have acted a script as hilarious as this iberibe man.

Chai!

Who is in distress now?

Okorocha just failed the presidential primary even without having to contest!

The twists and turns of life!

Ntoor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by ameh99: 4:13pm On May 25, 2022
If he is clean then no need to be scared
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by SeunNotOwner: 4:14pm On May 25, 2022
ameh99:
If he is clean then no need to be scared

Na Regular things grin
No be today, dem don they keep Okorocha away from Primary Election
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Apili: 4:15pm On May 25, 2022
Interesting movie
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by HeRulesMen: 4:16pm On May 25, 2022
He didn't call on God when he was looting public fund.
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by VenumX: 4:18pm On May 25, 2022
Mchteew
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by delman88(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2022
God is really patient ooo.... When you were embezzling the funds, you didn't sing "All power Belongs to God ooo............

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by koning: 4:29pm On May 25, 2022
Guy man from tey tey..

Anyway, the drama was not neccessary. EFCC have to justify entering without a court warrant. Video or not.

However, i think they must have some sort of court papers. EFCC is filled with a bunch of lawyers.
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
He was lying down to avoid being caught by stray bullet cheesy

Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnPXnPBa8vM

Earlier today, it was reported widely how EFCC Official stormed the residence of the Former Governor of Imo State and one of APC Presidential Aspirants, over a certain sum of money traced to him. It was also reported that the governor claimed the anti graft didn't come with search or arrest warrant so he refused to open his door.

Video 1 (Okorocha calling on God)

In a related development, a live recorded video of the mood of the former governor while the officials of the EFCC stormed his home has surfaced online.

Video II (The full video of EFCC operation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWOjdLbFdzw

The video which seem to be a live Instagram video from by one of his daughters shows how Chief Rochas Okorocha was lying on the floor of the house, praying to God for help, saying "Come to my rescue my lord and my God" while the rest of the family were asking if they can open.

Source Lindaikejiblog

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd80XcwAer2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by tnerro1(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
Did he remember the lord when he was looting and building statues? He should have least built the statue of the lord so he can now call on him....
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Johel(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2022
Afrogist247:

Earlier today, it was reported widely how EFCC Official stormed the residence of the Former Governor of Imo State and one of APC Presidential Aspirants, over a certain sum of money traced to him. It was also reported that the governor claimed the anti graft didn't come with search or arrest warrant so he refused to open his door.

In a related development, a live recorded video of the mood of the former governor while the officials of the EFCC stormed his home has surfaced online.

The video which seem to be a live Instagram video from by one of his daughters shows how Chief Rochas Okorocha was lying on the floor of the house, praying to God for help, saying "Come to my rescue my lord and my God" while the rest of the family were asking if they can open.

Source Lindaikejiblog

Nonsense man
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by nairaman66(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2022
Blesndy:
Power is transient

I typed this on my wall yesterday!!

“Life is transient”
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by MrSquint: 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
Efcc is working very hard, I pray this hard work is not on selected personalities though. They should look closely on the deeds of the former Governor of Bayelsa State, there could be recoveries to be made for the state and country there. Abeg make them try.
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by kingsceedon(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
Akacollins7:
Just like yesterday, when this man was Imo State governor he was like god. Now today see him laying down calling God for help. This life

don't mind the stupid man, Hausa fulanis ass licker, see how them use him and dump him, this fat buffoon spent IMO people money for so many charities in the northern side, all to please them, as an Igbo person, I don't feel pity on him
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by smileyoo: 5:09pm On May 25, 2022
this is too dramatic, for a man of his standing in the society.
Ordinary efcc that if he had co-operated with them, he will just go to their office and answer their questions and come back peacefully, without any of this shameful drama. clear conscience fears no accusations.

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Eberex(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
Akacollins7:
Just like yesterday, when this man was Imo State governor he was like god. Now today see him laying down calling God for help. This life

Let me help you complete the statement [/b]e no balance[b]
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Handsum64: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
After all these efforts someone will now come and grant mumu pardon
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Jamesbally: 5:32pm On May 25, 2022
Igbo politicians grin

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Sleekfingers: 5:35pm On May 25, 2022
Afrogist247:

Source Lindaikejiblog

Why is he afraid of Efcc? Ole jatijati.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.