Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit (571 Views)

Watch What Arewa Consultative Forum Said About Buhari And Apc / Igbo Exit From Nigeria, An Irrevocable Loss – Ebikapade Amasuomo / Who Are Really The Ones Most Frightened Of Igbo Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:25pm On May 24, 2022
From what I gathered from the suit before a federal high court filed by the Northern Elders Forum, they are not seeking for the federal govt to grant Igbos their Biafra but want an Igbo exit from the entirety of Nigeria.

This is another great exodus in the making if Arewa has their way.

Every Igbo will be forced to go to their Biafra .
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by 9jii(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2022
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by Amaze2233: 8:40pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
From what I gathered from the suit before a federal high court filed by the Northern Elders Forum, they are not seeking for the federal govt to grant Igbos their Biafra but want an Igbo exit from the entirety of Nigeria.

Any!
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by Amaze2233: 8:40pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Anu!
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
So get ready cos you are going to have your cake and eat it.

Any trip across the Niger will only be possible with a $200 2 week visa payable on entry .

You overstay , you get fined $10 for every day you overstayed .

You import your chinko goods through Nigerian ports, you pay duties, port charges and Nigerian transporters to ship it to your doorstep at onitscha .

You want to sell same goods in Nigeria you pay import duties .

All food stuff you buy from Nigeria you pay in dollars to this effect your Biafran govt must open a forex account in any Nigerian bank as guarranttee for payment of all foodstuff , fuel, gas and electricity imports.

You want to escape your shithole to obodo oyibo, Air peace will have to pay airspace charges for flying through Nigerian airspace .

All of you who refuse to return will pay higher income rates and must return home at least once every 6mths to renew your stay visa of $500.

Sounds fair to me.

What do you think ?

3 Likes

Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by Tomek09(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
Does this rubbish post make any sense to you
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by Felimax(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Any trip across the Niger will only be possible with a $200 2 week visa payable on entry .

You import your chinko goods through Nigerian ports, you pay duties, port charges and Nigerian transporters to ship it to your doorstep at onitscha .

All food stuff you buy from Nigeria you pay in dollars to this effect your Biafran govt must open a forex account in any Nigerian bank as guarranttee for payment of all foodstuff , fuel, gas and electricity imports.

You want to escape your shithole to obodo oyibo, Air peace will have to pay airspace charges for flying through Nigerian airspace .

All of you who refuse to return will pay higher income rates and must return home at least once every 6mths to renew your stay visa of $500.

Sounds fair to me.

What do you think ?

You are quite fair to me!

Biafra is positioned very wrongly. Maybe God knows this day will come. Most people are not seeing the bigger picture.
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by after4: 9:15pm On May 24, 2022
you are full of ignorance. make we get the referendum first

RevDesm0ndJuju:

Sounds fair to me.

What do you think ?
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:18pm On May 24, 2022
after4:
you are full of ignorance. make we get the referendum first

Let me itemize it for you

1. Knowing that they get so claustrophobic in their yeast, the ever wandering spirit of the Igbo will eventually make him want to migrate out of the yeast for sustainance and to get as far away from other annoying igbos.

2. To this effect any intending Igbo migrant can be charged a flat $100 for a 2 week visa into Nigeria. If they overstay, you don't just deport them, we keep them in kirikiri concentration camps until their relatives pay for every day they overstayed (@$10 per day) plus feeding and housing in detention.

3. All food, fuel and electricity exports to Biafra land must be paid in dollars.

4. To this effect the Biafran govt must open a forex account with Nigerian banks as guarantee of payment for all imported items from Nigeria.

5. The Biafran govt will also pay reparations for all projects and their debt used in financing it .

6. All money transfers from Nigeria to Biafra by biafrans to their indigent relatives will attract a 30% surcharge .

7. All biafrans with extended visa stays and permits must return to Alaigbo at least twice a year to renew their $500 visa.

8. All goods imported via Nigerian ports will be subject to full duties and port charges and only transferrable to the Biafran borders by Nigerian transporters. If same goods are to be sold into Nigerian markets then full import duties must be paid at onitscha head bridge before they are allowed in.

7. All Biafran citizens working or doing business in Nigeria will be subject to twice income and corporate taxes.

8. Any international flight to and fro Biafra must have clearance from Nigerian security authorities and the due navigational and airspace rights paid to the Nigerian govt.

9. Igbo language will be banned in Nigeria. You want to speak the nna language go back to Biafra .

10. Biafran women and girls who are pretty on the eyes will get free visas as long as they get married within 3mths of entry to a Nigerian .
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by after4: 9:23pm On May 24, 2022
like i said you are full of ignorance so no point talking with you

return that phone to your mother quick

RevDesm0ndJuju:

Let me itemize it for you

1. Knowing that they get so claustrophobic in their yeast, the ever wandering spirit of the Igbo will eventually make him want to migrate out of the yeast for sustainance and to get as far away from other annoying igbos.

2. To this effect any intending Igbo migrant can be charged a flat $100 for a 2 week visa into Nigeria. If they overstay, you don't just deport them, we keep them in kirikiri concentration camps until their relatives pay for every day they overstayed (@$10 per day) plus feeding and housing in detention.

3. All food, fuel and electricity exports to Biafra land must be paid in dollars.

4. To this effect the Biafran govt must open a forex account with Nigerian banks as guarantee of payment for all imported items from Nigeria.

5. The Biafran govt will also pay reparations for all projects and their debt used in financing it .

6. All money transfers from Nigeria to Biafra by biafrans to their indigent relatives will attract a 30% surcharge .

7. All biafrans with extended visa stays and permits must return to Alaigbo at least twice a year to renew their $500 visa.

8. All goods imported via Nigerian ports will be subject to full duties and port charges and only transferrable to the Biafran borders by Nigerian transporters. If same goods are to be sold into Nigerian markets then full import duties must be paid at onitscha head bridge before they are allowed in.

7. All Biafran citizens working or doing business in Nigeria will be subject to twice income and corporate taxes.

8. Any international flight to and fro Biafra must have clearance from Nigerian security authorities and the due navigational and airspace rights paid to the Nigerian govt.

9. Igbo language will be banned in Nigeria. You want to speak the nna language go back to Biafra .

10. Biafran women and girls who are pretty on the eyes will get free visas as long as they get married within 3mths of entry to a Nigerian .
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by Transcriber: 9:23pm On May 24, 2022
They want to eat their cake and have it

That's not done anywhere

1 Like

Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by Transcriber: 9:23pm On May 24, 2022
after4:

you have nothing to say

Just shut up

1 Like

Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:25pm On May 24, 2022
after4:

Its not my mum's but Dr Fadipe's - the head pyschaitrist at yaba left.

She passed out .

I will return it when they come and revive her.
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by after4: 9:32pm On May 24, 2022
so as to dignify a dunce like you? No

Transcriber:
you have nothing to say

Just shut up
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by after4: 9:33pm On May 24, 2022
eyya sorry you hear, get well soon

RevDesm0ndJuju:

Its not my mum's but Dr Fadipe's - the head pyschaitrist at yaba left.

She passed out .

I will return it when they come and revive her.
Re: What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit by limeta(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2022
Is Arewa that need to leave
Arewa should go

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? / Tinubu Will Still Be Candidate / Why Is Tinubu Supporters Not Campaigning Against Atiku And PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.