Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? (533 Views)

FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico / Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
Hello Naira landers,

I just got posted to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital for my Housemanship and since there's no direct flight to Ife, how do I go directly to Ile-ife once I touch down Lagos Airport??

I've never been to any of the states before and I'll be very glad to hear your inputs. Thanks
Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by AJOBI77(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
Cc:Lalasticlala

Susily, I have referred your post to the Mod. However, you may also apply Google maps pending when the post is taken to front page for wider suggestions.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by Nigerialabalaba: 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
Susily:
Hello Naira landers,

I just got posted to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital for my Housemanship and since there's no direct flight to Ife, how do I go directly to Ile-ife once I touch down Lagos Airport??

I've never been to any of the states before and I'll be very glad to hear your inputs. Thanks
Lazy yoot. Go to motor park for Oshodi. shiorr
Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by christejames(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2022
From Lagos Airport, board Okada it will take you to obalende, from obalende enter Keke, it will drop you at Sango-Ota, from they enter bus wey go take you to Ibadan, eat well garnished amala and ewedu in Ibadan to gain more energy then enter Datsun taxi, you can charter it to take you to Ile Ife, go and greet Kabieyesi at his Palace... Don't forget to greet him ooo and announce your arrival.

From they board a trailer to the campus in grand style cool and announce your arrival.

No go use Google map grin grin grin
Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by Nigerialabalaba: 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
christejames:
From Lagos Airport, board Okada it will take you to obalende, from obalende enter Keke, it will drop you at Sango-Ota, from they enter bus wey go take you to Ibadan, eat well, garnished amala and ewedu in Ibadan to gain more energy then enter Datsun taxi, you can charter it to take you go Ile Ife, go and greet Kabieyesi at his Palace... Don't forget to greet him ooo and announce your arrival.

From they board a trailer to the campus in grand style cool and announce your arrival.

No go use Google map grin grin grin
Ma Gee! Tank u for teaching dat lazy yoot sense

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by yemmit90: 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
Susily:
Hello Naira landers,

Take a flight to Ibadan, you will see Ife direct bus/cars at Airport junction. You can also take a direct bus to Ife from Berger park or to Ibadan and proceed from there. When you get to Ife, just ask anyone you are going to the General hospital as it popularity called,or better still enter OAU campus and go through staffs quarters.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by Ernesttoby30: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
Susily:
Hello Naira landers,

When are you coming to Lagos? I can wait for you at the airport and take you down to ile ife with my car. I'm an Uber driver. Let me know if interested
Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by benzmatic: 7:10pm On May 30, 2022
Take a train ride to Ibadan, from there, use public transport or hire a cab to Ife.
Otherwise use public transport or hire a car straight to Ife.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

When are you coming to Lagos? I can wait for you at the airport and take you down to ile ife with my car. I'm an Uber driver. Let me know if interested

I'm interested. What's the cost like??
Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by Ernesttoby30: 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
Susily:

I'm interested. What's the cost like??

Please let talk on WhatsApp 08064 563219.... Or drop your number let me WhatsApp you
Re: Pls How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife Directly From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

Please let talk on WhatsApp 08064 563219.... Or drop your number let me WhatsApp you

Thanksl

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Never "Made" Anyone President / I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. / It's North Or Nothing, We Are Not In Support Of Power Shift To South -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.