Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Poem "Hard To Crack" Have Made It To The Top At Poemhunter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Poem "Hard To Crack" Have Made It To The Top At Poemhunter (464 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / Call Out. My Poem Against Suicide. / You Own My Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Poem "Hard To Crack" Have Made It To The Top At Poemhunter by Gaffass(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2022
My poem"hard to crack" made it to the top as poem of the day at poemhunter, the second biggest poetry site in the world. I'm so excited!

Re: My Poem "Hard To Crack" Have Made It To The Top At Poemhunter by UrPapa: 8:53pm On May 24, 2022
Congrats
Re: My Poem "Hard To Crack" Have Made It To The Top At Poemhunter by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2022
How can I be a part, congratulations tho
Re: My Poem "Hard To Crack" Have Made It To The Top At Poemhunter by Gaffass(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
How can I be a part, congratulations tho

It's simple, go to poemhunter.com and sing up to be able to read millions of poem from poets all over the world. You can also upload your poems.

(1) (Reply)

The Mermaid Princess - Feather's Stories / Rivers Government To Demolish Bayelsa Government's Buildings In Port Harcourt / My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.