Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) (4246 Views)

Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home / Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by ChoCho54(f): 12:19am On May 25, 2022
Even common ndume was not humiliated this way at the wake of his Boko Haram connection ordeal and trial.

This treatment was what was packaged for justice Odili but she overpowered them.

Roachas rode on the back of a tiger and ended up in it's belly.
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by Kingnelson9: 12:28am On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

you no serious if I need to remind u d meaning of coward tonight. Na a whole institution okorocha drag with a useless nonsensical theatre of d absurd this evening wen e dey resist arrest.
I beta pass okorocha pass pass becos I no steal in d first place and I no go do dat kain rubbish after d whole world don see say na efcc officials, no be armed robbers, con arrest am for broad daylight.
He no fit to be senator if e respects dat title. Senate na for wise respectable elders not yeye cowardly wannabes.

I am so disgusted by him that I go look for Fayose video so dat nonsense people wey e wan mislead go sabi say okorocha suppose respect himself and follow efcc today and still return by weekend on special consideration say e go return after d apc screening.
If efcc arrest u unlawfully, court go decide no be him!

Okorocha no be only a coward e be disgrace to Nigerian senate and any past governor. shiorr.

Below na Fayose o and today Fayose sef dey pdp presidential aspirants group so wetin cin be okorocha's problem. nansense!
Rochas is know in the south and north but nobody knows you, so who are you and who are you to Nigerians ?
Because you are privileged to be a member of nairaland that is why you feel that you can type any word of your choice against someone bigger and better than you till your next life.
Be careful !
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:44am On May 25, 2022
Ezehillary:
Okorocha wey go come back before next week
Honestly!
I don't see reasons for all these.
Same man that stupid EFCC will serve Dinner
Make dem stop all these nonsense!
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by tiger28: 3:01am On May 25, 2022
Though I dont condone the invasion, I have no sympathy for this sensationalism. he is acting as if like we ordinary ppl, armed robbers were about to come thru the door. Nonsense! Now they were singing gospel.
This could have been EASILY avoided if he had allowed them to enter......AT LEAST he knew who was at the door AND for what purpose.
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by dangoteinlaw: 5:27am On May 25, 2022
These guys will just carry one Political science graduate and make him their pr manager and he will be messing up things for them.
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2022
But it is logical for them to lie on the floor because they were shooting outside his residents..We all knows about stray bullets right?
I believe though that he misused the state funds... All those images he was moulding for any one that comes to his house

Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by 1880nebu: 7:04am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
When it comes to drama, leave it for politicians.

Every incident is an opportunity to display their acting skills.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:03am On May 25, 2022
FAKE FAMILY LIFESTYLE LIVED ON PUBLIC FUNDS angry DOING FAKE PRAYERS angry
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:03am On May 25, 2022
FAKE FAMILY LIFESTYLE LIVED ON STOLEN PUBLIC FUNDS angry DOING FAKE PRAYERS angry
Re: Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) by drmuchin: 11:47am On May 25, 2022
ROCHAS MUST DIE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / The Dam In Cameroun Should Be Bombed And Destroyed By The Nigerian Airforce. / Umeh Urges Jonathan To Save Igbo Traders From Customs’ Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.