Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) (47633 Views)

Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by 9jaBloke: 9:03am On May 25, 2022
smiley

Which one we go come believe?
What's the back story?
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by morikee: 9:03am On May 25, 2022
To it resting place
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2022
It an occurrence not just in naira...

Other countries also move planes from one location to the other.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by BigDawsNet: 9:04am On May 25, 2022
Hmmm ... they can fix the body and replace with new engine
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by sylva1(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2022
The airplane has been grounded and possibly someone bought the fuselage in order to use it for some luxury hotel business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Subzero30: 9:04am On May 25, 2022
i swear niaja na cruise grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by geosegun(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Nigeria o

On the plane Restaurant Loading - Good business venture. The buyer will make lots of money.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by cia698(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2022
Wonderful shocked
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by YoruEnglish(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2022
9ja my Kontry , grin angry grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by SLOVFO(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2022
donofdons:
There is something fundamentally wrong with nigeria. I don’t know what it is, but even the devil will be scared of coming here. I have been to over 8 countries, and I have never seen a plane being towed on the road. Why did it come from and where are they taking it to�

Grounded planes can be towed to its final resting place. In other climes, you can see such planes in museums, parks and some are even used as restaurants. The only thing wrong here is how it's been towed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by slimmoney(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2022
its a condemned plane, new owner bought it and about to convert for another purpose, Nigerians always see lil things as big deals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by chatinent: 9:09am On May 25, 2022
Iron condemn
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2022
it's either they are taking it to the owners house since they say it was bought and maybe decommissioned or something is seriously wrong here.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2022
Y’all should stop yapping in the turd, it’s can happen anywhere jor. If a ship can be towed on road why not a plane??
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by advanceDNA: 9:13am On May 25, 2022
donofdons:
There is something fundamentally wrong with nigeria. I don’t know what it is, but even the devil will be scared of coming here. I have been to over 8 countries, and I have never seen a plane being towed on the road. Why did it come from and where are they taking it to�

...i doubt if theres is big enough cargo plane at any nigeria airport that can be used to fly the dead plane to its destination......hence takimg the road....i trust LASTMA....them go use dem chop..unless it belongs to tinubu or sanwoolu.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Kuluuu: 9:13am On May 25, 2022
Nija my country. Just when you think you've seen or heard it boom, another one will just surface from the blue. Yesterday it was delegates voting for someone in bandits captivity, guess what, the dude won.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2022
oluwasegun007:
It an occurrence not just in naira...

Other countries also move planes from one location to the other.

Exactly
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2022
slimmoney:
its a condemned plane, new owner bought it and about to convert for another purpose, Nigerians always see lil things as big deals.

Yeah, we major in the minor things and minor in the major things

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Henri244: 9:18am On May 25, 2022
This Is a normal thing in saner climes, towing of grounded planes by road in a situation where there is no Cargo Airplane for that purpose.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2022
They don't see it as a threat to motorists but If it is okada or cow, building materials, bags of rice, the Lagos government officials will jump on it.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by ibro2much(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2022
social media and lies,no fucking plane crash landed yesterday.
it was one of those old and abandoned aircraft parked at the airport.
i actually passed by the airport gate close to agege motor road and i saw tow trucks and loads of officials(police,air-force and lastma) trying to tow the place out of the airport gate.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by haabidah666: 9:21am On May 25, 2022
Nigeria a country cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by K4daniel: 9:22am On May 25, 2022
You see why many will prefer the abroad UK, Us, and Canada to Nigeria. Nevertheless what they do there the survival propensity makes many never look back. See it yourself the risk is very high if people could stay for hours of traffic and the pain and risk on their health, mental stress and all.

God is truly the one keeping everyone in Nigeria. Things we don't need to pray for are gotten easily abroad. So we channel our energy to other areas.

May God help us with trustworthy leaders that will rebuild this country.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by TruthinAction: 9:24am On May 25, 2022
They should have towed it at about 2am when the road is completely free of traffic. Maybe it was bought to scrap or for other purpose.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by FinanceHub: 9:27am On May 25, 2022
smiley
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Kyase(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2022
dfrost:
cheesy

Maybe na all these condemn iron people buy am. grin cheesy

Kyase, come and see drama for our Lasgidi.
Wait, that story na true story.
I think say na normal cruise okk grin grin
Where dey plane pass enter the Rowe
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Kyase(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2022
dfrost:
cheesy

Maybe na all these condemn iron people buy am. grin cheesy

Kyase, come and see drama for our Lasgidi.
Wait, that story na true story.
I think say na normal cruise okk grin grin
Where dey plane pass enter the Road
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by NMotorwerks: 9:28am On May 25, 2022
It's nothing but a decommissioned plane.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.