Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) (47630 Views)

Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by frowland(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2022
judatech:
grin Dem dey tow plane for main road?
9ja i hail o!

Of course they do!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by izubext007: 10:21am On May 25, 2022
Any news that can not happen in Nigeria don't exist.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Soukiss(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2022
no b funny thing.
i buy this plane to b use as home to me and my family the only way to take it to is location .
na to tower by road oo.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by MrDoGood(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2022
No be the same Lagos the government for ban motorcycle? aka okada?

Abi na me no understand grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by woleabayo(f): 10:27am On May 25, 2022
orisirisi
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by charlesm91(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
Nothing wer eye no go see for Lagos.

Very soon we go see dem de push ship for Street
grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Litmus: 10:37am On May 25, 2022

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by puretayo(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2022
The passengers dey inside? grin
inoki247:
Maybe na Fuel scarcity affect the plane as fuel finish inside the plane na him the towing vehicle wan help him finish the journey....
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Slimkween: 10:39am On May 25, 2022
��������� Nigeria we hail thee
Just when you thought you've seen it all�
New discoveries in this country....e remain conductor and gala hawkers to dey pursue after that airloplane���.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by oneMalik: 10:40am On May 25, 2022
someone might have bought an abandoned plane and trying to tow it to his/her destination , maybe a School .

there's one like that at ugheli delta state then that I used to wonder how it got there but with time I get to understand .

no cause for condemnation of the nation or calling anybody's name like I saw from some commentators ,
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Sunywa(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2022
Sure say no be money them dey push so for that plane? I no trust this kwantri again ooh, walai. grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Hespee93: 10:57am On May 25, 2022
donofdons:
There is something fundamentally wrong with nigeria. I don’t know what it is, but even the devil will be scared of coming here. I have been to over 8 countries, and I have never seen a plane being towed on the road. Why did it come from and where are they taking it to�

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/3-sia-jumbo-jets-towed-along-public-road-be-scrapped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2oeLQiDtJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUbG03BzIog

Stop to be hypocrate.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Litmus: 10:58am On May 25, 2022
There is a lesson here for the younger Nigerians. See what is going on here ? At the heart of the insecurity destroying Nigeria, the nugget on which tribalism, terrorism, secessionism, banditry and the rest feed and flourish is Ignorance of the significant many, for the many, by the many. When you tear away all the addons such corruption, Igbo this and Yoruba that; civil war here and lord Lugard there, what Wikie did and Obassano didnt, PDP this and Leki that , these significant ignorant and arrogant people feel that something is wrong with Nigeria based on what they don't even know about the better they think happens abroad. Believe it or not, this is at the very centre of our current insecurity difficulties. Remember, we modern Africans don't have a tactile primordial past of excellence which to reference as lost glory to be regained, no resent pre-colonial nations of significant magnitude , we primarily look to the West or Middle Eastern models of Nationhood.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by LordEclipse: 11:04am On May 25, 2022
farem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WhYDqOqMq0

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-heavy-traffic-as-damaged-plane-blocks-agege-motor-road/

Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria @FAAN_Official puts the records straight:

https://twitter.com/FAAN_Official/status/1529215942718554112
Lol..be humble..car wey you leave for ground fly go up,fit tow you tomorrow
.hahahaaa
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by legba1(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Drugnibu again!! From bullion van to aeroplane

Wahala for people wey dey see Tinubu even in their dreams....
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by fkj950ax(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2022
donofdons:
There is something fundamentally wrong with nigeria. I don’t know what it is, but even the devil will be scared of coming here. I have been to over 8 countries, and I have never seen a plane being towed on the road. Why did it come from and where are they taking it to�

Everywhere in the world, decommissioned planes purchased by private individuals are towed on the road to the destination where they want to make use of it.

Stop making unfounded comments unnecessarily. Going to 8 countries doesn’t confer on you complete knowledge of everything that might have happened in those countries

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Gbeng30(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2022
May Nigeria not happen to us again... Wahala everywhere.. grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Gbeng30(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2022
Gbeng30:
May Nigeria not happen to us again... Wahala everywhere.. grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Smith9(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2022
It's currently parked at fatai atere junction front of LASEMA
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by HardMirror(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2022
ednut1:
nope o. Another plane for lap am na
dont mind the yeye guy. How are they to move it if they dont tow it?
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by MetaPhysical: 11:42am On May 25, 2022
It was not immediately clear what happened to the plane, which had damaged wings, as accounts differ about its fate. Some commenters said it crash-landed around 8:33 p.m., while others said it was being towed to a repair workshop near the airport.

Hold on!!! It had "damaged" wings, and towed to a "repair shop" ke?

Do you mean to write "towed to salvage yard"?
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Cognitivereason: 11:44am On May 25, 2022
timefarm:

FAAN didnot say anything wrong.

Obviously the plane has been scrapped and cannot fly again. Infact FAAN, has askes alot of airlines to remove junk planes from the airport.

The new buyer is definitely not using it for flying purpose. Haven't you seen an hotel made of scrap airplane and even house? That will be used for amusement purpose.

You people need to be giving benefit of doubts atleast. Not everything is as bad as it looks.

A lot of Nigerians are just too daft ,short fuse and don't like to take their time to reason properly.. including the so called ones day went to school
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by OROSENIWO1: 11:44am On May 25, 2022
judatech:
grin Dem dey tow plane for main road?
9ja i hail o!

Certainly This is THE ULTIMATE Wonder of all time

Calling all BABAMBOLAS
FOOD DON LAN'

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Cognitivereason: 11:49am On May 25, 2022
donofdons:
Going to 8 countries doesn't make u wise and exposed...

Ur comment has exposed are truly daft you are...
The plane is already decommissioned and considered scrap..someone bought probably to use for a business or so..maybe a restaurant..
How to you suggest the airplane be moved from the airport to it destination?..

..most large aircraft like the A380 have their parts built inany countries..Airbus , a major manufacturer of aircraft..moves a lot of aircraft parts on roads for final assembly in a workshop..
Go on YouTube and learn

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by COMPAQ(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2022
donofdons:

It's rare, but once in a while planes are towed on the road in the US and other places. Alongside boats and other things.
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Malory: 11:59am On May 25, 2022
donofdons:
Bro I tire o. Nigeria is an endless comedy skit
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by dfrost: 12:26pm On May 25, 2022
Kyase:

Wait, that story na true story.
I think say na normal cruise okk grin grin
Where dey plane pass enter the Road

You see this Lasgidi eeh... You go over choke if you reason anything here cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by dfrost: 12:28pm On May 25, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
Nothing wer eye no go see for Lagos.

Very soon we go see dem de push ship for Street

cheesy grin comrade with vawulence cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by foreshore(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2022
farem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WhYDqOqMq0

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-heavy-traffic-as-damaged-plane-blocks-agege-motor-road/

Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria @FAAN_Official puts the records straight:

https://twitter.com/FAAN_Official/status/1529215942718554112

That's the new jet Tinubu just purchased for his presidential campaign. They are taking to Burdillon
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by Kyase(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2022
dfrost:

You see this Lasgidi eeh... You go over choke if you reason anything here cheesy grin

I hear FAAN say na the buyer the move am to e new location, like WTF grin
Re: BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) by dfrost: 12:36pm On May 25, 2022
Kyase:

I hear FAAN say na the buyer the move am to e new location, like WTF grin

Maybe na one iron condemn gbola man dey run the package cheesy grin unless we don get plane scrap yard wey I no know. Or private runways cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.