Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead (40039 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by friendlyadvice: 5:54am On May 26, 2022
daewoorazer:

Do your homework well, do not lie on your application, and emigrate the right way!
angry I no lie na I tell them say I dey commot naija cos e no favor person and my plan na to marry oyinbo to get green card and I go turn house husband
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by Tonnierichy(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2022
solexyy:
WHY DON'T U ENLIGHTEN US "EINSTEIN".
YOU ARE SO WISE & HIGH ON I.Q BUT U'VE NOT BEING ABLE 2 SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT DIS SHITHOLE U LIVE IN. I DONT BLAME U "WISE ONE".
Edit the shit you wrote first. Write the English properly then maybe we can talk.
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by solexyy: 7:50pm On May 26, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Edit the shit you wrote first. Write the English properly then maybe we can talk.
I'VE GOT NOTHING 2 TALK 2 U ABOUT. ENSHROUD URSELF WITH UR STUPID WISDOM AND DON'T TAG ME ALONG.
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by Tonnierichy(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2022
solexyy:
I'VE GOT NOTHING 2 TALK 2 U ABOUT. ENSHROUD URSELF WITH UR STUPID WISDOM AND DON'T TAG ME ALONG.
You obviously are deficient on that wisdom thing.

How can you just open your mouth and say Biden should stay in his country and watch over his children!? So when he's in the country, he goes from school to school, house to house, making sure kids are safe. If you don't know what to comment on a topic, sometimes it's best to just bounce and open the next thread. If you hadn't chosen to look like a deluded Nigerian youth, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by solexyy: 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
Tonnierichy:

You obviously are deficient on that wisdom thing.

How can you just open your mouth and say Biden should stay in his country and watch over his children!? So when he's in the country, he goes from school to school, house to house, making sure kids are safe. If you don't know what to comment on a topic, sometimes it's best to just bounce and open the next thread. If you hadn't chosen to look like a deluded Nigerian youth, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
EVERY1 ON NL IS RESPONSIBLE 4 WAT DEY POST. I POSTED MYN AND U'RE BEING RESPONSIBLE 4 IT WISE ONE. IF U'RE SO WISE, I WANNA FEEL IT.
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by judedwriter(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
Why would a teen be granted access to such deadly weapons

America despite it's greatness, isn't a safe place to live in.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by PoliteActivist: 8:32am On May 28, 2022
judedwriter:
Why would a teen be granted access to such deadly weapons

America despite it's greatness, isn't a safe place to live in.

And Nigeria is?
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by PoliteActivist: 8:34am On May 28, 2022
friendlyadvice:

angry I no lie na I tell them say I dey commot naija cos e no favor person and my plan na to marry oyinbo to get green card and I go turn house husband

grin cheesy
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by enigma1990: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2022
some of usa citizens are now using Boko Haram or iswap ideology, book is Haram. why always targeting schools.
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by RichProminent(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Terrible !
Do you need me?
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by RichProminent(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
parkervero:
This is terrible, honestly.
Are you really alright? what is terrible here?
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by Stharrisoncrypt: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Do you think your partner is cheating on you, or do you want to �️SPY�️ on someone.

Chat me on TELEGRAM @Unit900

We can help you get

(1) Call logs (2)Messages (3) WhatsApp
(4) Gallery (5) Location (6) Listen in to calls.
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by Jennyjay283: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
God is our only helper here sad
Nigerians are no longer safe
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
MURICA!!!!!! The land of the free.

Stop the purchase of guns completely and put a strict regulation on firearms? No way we are MURICA.

Oya, regulate the purchase of firearms? No way, we are MURICA.

Oya, regulate the ownership of licences? No way, we are MURICA.

I'd rather stay here in Nigeria than go to that fuckhole, the insecurity is just like--if not worse than--Nigeria's. Any nutjob can own a gun.
Re: Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead by layinkamike(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2022
AUCTION STARTS JUNE 16 - JUNE 23RD @ RUKEN FASHION HOUSE.CLOTHINGS FROM USA & UK ONLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra State University Student Shot Dead (Photos) / Philips Nonny, Effeminate Man Beaten In Lagos (Photos) / Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.