Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea (1158 Views)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

When Nukes start flying...

Your Mother Russia, would no longer exist ooo...

I hope you know that...

Is that what you want ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABoxuvHzwz4

This is a test of Russia Air Defence.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Those nations are nothing in nato Infact they are Parasite to nato and Russia was rebuilding when they joined nato now Russia has grown to the level that they can spit on USA and USA will shake

Remember act of War don't fight a war you can't win so Russia had to wait until they were very strong in defense and attack before starting a new order.

When you spot a parasite, what do you do ?

You eradicate it...

Since you say Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are parasites,

Russia should dare touch them and see what would happen..

Putin should Invade those nations. I want to check something...

In the midst of a War where Putin claimed that the expansion of NATO is the main reason why he Invaded Ukraine, Finland and Sweden have applied to join NATO.

Why didn't he Invade and attack Finland and Sweden since he didn't want NATO expansion....

Putin shamelessly came out and told leaders of several nations at the last CSTO meeting that "he does not have a problem with Finland and Sweden joining NATO".

Putin is such a Fiascos Pussy...

Since his attack and defense is now so formidable, he should have attacked Finland and Sweden the moment they decided to Join NATO..

On February 24th when the War started, Putin came out on national TV and said no nation should get involved in the War, if not there would be repercussions....

Poland have been the entry point of massive weapons in Ukraine. Why has Putin not fired one bullet into Poland ?

Putin should have attacked the nations sending weapons to Ukraine since he boasted of repercussions if they interfere.

Since his attack and defense is now formidable, what is he afraid of that he has not attacked Poland ?

I Repeat, this War is not about NATO's expansion.

This War is about Putin's Leadership Capacity.

His Leadership Capacity was been questioned in Russia when thousands of Russian Speaking people where been killed in Ukraine.

On 11 November 2014, the Azov Battalion was officially incorporated into the National Guard of Ukraine. As of late March 2015, after a February ceasefire agreement, the battalion continued to defend Mariupol and fight separatists in Shyrokyne.

Members of the Azov battalion are Guilty of Crimes against Humanity. Some of them were killing Russian speaking population in the Donbas. And These Russian speaking people are their fellow Ukrainians.

So Putin's Leadership Capacity was been questioned. He was now seen as a Leader that had grown soft. So he had to act because failure to do so may lead to a coup or he may be Assassinated.

So Bros, forget about the NATO's expansion brouhaha...... That was a false flag for invasion.

I commented last month about how I see the War ending........... My Opinion.

Ukraine as we know it today would be no more. The Russian speaking people in the East would Join Russia.

Zelensky and his West Loving Troops would join the European Union.

Both sides cannot stay together and to avoid perpetual conflicts, separation is a Solution.

When Zelensky came to Office newly he tried to bring peace to the Donbas region through the Steinmeier Formula (Under the Supervision of France and Germany) but Opposition parties started a Protest and frustrated that move.

If he had successful implemented the Steinmeier Formula, we would not be here today.

I don't support War Crimes or Illegal Invasion by NATO or Russia. That is why I am against Putin's approach.

The Security Council failed to do everything in its power to prevent and end this war.......... Antonio Guterres (United Nations Secretary General)
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 11:41am On May 28, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

I don't hate USA try to get what we want to aviod.

I actually love USA more than you.

I just don't want them to have absolute power why Is it hard for you to understand.

By the way once a nation gets absolute power then anti Christ will emerge because the son of perdition needs such power to be able to rule effectively.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 - The world would always remain East versus West. The United States of America cannot have absolute Power as you pointed out...

There would always be opposition. If not power, Influence and Territorial might becomes meaningless.

2 - Whether the United States have absolute Power or not, the Anti-Christ would still come...... Scriptures cannot be broken.

Infact according to Scriptures, the spirit of the Anti-Christ is here now....... 1 John 4 : 3

Anti-Christ must manifest and nothing can change that.

Infact Jesus should hurry and come because the wickedness in this world don tire me.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 11:50am On May 28, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABoxuvHzwz4

This is a test of Russia Air Defence.

Hogwash and Balderdash....

Since their defense is so solid, why have they not attacked a NATO member so that they can truly test the defense system in real combat.

Bros, leave that thing.

Russia would never fight NATO. NATO would never fight Russia.

Both sides are aware of the fact that such a move would produce no winners.

Only Nairalanders can see one side coming out as a winner.

Nairalanders Know more than Russia and NATO..... cheesy
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Betscoreodds: 11:52am On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

You eradicate it...

In the midst of a War where Putin claimed that the expansion of NATO is the main reason why he Invaded Ukraine, Finland and Sweden have applied to join NATO.

Why didn't he Invade and attack Finland and Sweden since he didn't want NATO expansion....

Putin shamelessly came out and told leaders of several nations at the last CSTO meeting that "he does not have a problem with Finland and Sweden joining NATO".

Since his attack and defense is now so formidable, he should have attacked Finland and Sweden the moment they decided to Join NATO..

On February 24th when the War started, Putin came out on national TV and said no nation should get involved in the War, if not there would be repercussions....

Poland have been the entry point of massive weapons in Ukraine. Why has Putin not fired one bullet into Poland ?

Putin should have attacked the nations sending weapons to Ukraine since he boasted of repercussions if they interfere.

Since his attack and defense is now formidable, what is he afraid of that he has not attacked Poland ?

His Leadership Capacity was been questioned in Russia when thousands of Russian Speaking people where been killed in Ukraine.

On 11 November 2014, the Azov Battalion was officially incorporated into the National Guard of Ukraine. As of late March 2015, after a February ceasefire agreement, the battalion continued to defend Mariupol and fight separatists in Shyrokyne.

Members of the Azov battalion are Guilty of Crimes against Humanity. Some of them were killing Russian speaking population in the Donbas. And These Russian speaking people are their fellow Ukrainians.

So Putin's Leadership Capacity was been questioned. He was now seen as a Leader that had grown soft. So he had to act because failure to do so may lead to a coup or he may be Assassinated.

So Bros, forget about the NATO's expansion brouhaha...... That was a false flag for invasion.

Ukraine as we know it today would be no more. The Russian speaking people in the East would Join Russia.

Both sides cannot stay together and to avoid perpetual conflicts, separation is a Solution.

When Zelensky came to Office newly he tried to bring peace to the Donbas region through the Steinmeier Formula (Under the Supervision of France and Germany) but Opposition parties started a Protest and frustrated that move.

If he had successful implemented the Steinmeier Formula, we would not be here today.

I don't support War Crimes or Illegal Invasion by NATO or Russia. That is why I am against Putin's approach.

The Security Council failed to do everything in its power to prevent and end this war.......... Antonio Guterres (United Nations Secretary General)

They are parasite to USA not to Russia trump said it..

Are you better than the pope that said nato moving to Ukraine cause the war.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Betscoreodds: 11:54am On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Since their defense is so solid, why have they not attacked a NATO member so that they can truly test the defense system in real combat.

Bros, leave that thing.

I never said Russia will attach nato or nato will attach Russia.

Your the one saying it and I only show you Russia capability.

Which nato don't have.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 1:01pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

They are parasite to USA not to Russia trump said it..

Are you better than the pope that said nato moving to Ukraine cause the war.

Trump was wrong in so many occasions.....

That is comment was one of such occasions.

He even threatened to pull out of the NATO alliance...... He was such a useless President.

Since when did the Holy Father become a military analyst ?

The Pope bought the lies and propaganda of Putin's Russia.

The Pope should spend more time in prayers now because Finland and Sweden are warming up to join NATO.

He should spend time thanking God that Putin's evil plan to restore the old Soviet Union has been exposed.

Finland and Sweden don't want to be part of the Greater Russia Plan.

Have you not heard that after Ukraine, they plan to Invade the poor nation of Moldova ?

Wicked people grabbing the land of others.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Betscoreodds: 1:10pm On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Trump was wrong in so many occasions.....

That is comment was one of such occasions.

He even threatened to pull out of the NATO alliance...... He was such a useless President.

Since when did the Holy Father become a military analyst ?

The Pope bought the lies and propaganda of Putin's Russia.

The Pope should spend more time in prayers now because Finland and Sweden are warming up to join NATO.

He should spend time thanking God that Putin's evil plan to restore the old Soviet Union has been exposed.

Finland and Sweden don't want to be part of the Greater Russia Plan.

Have you not heard that after Ukraine, they plan to Invade the poor nation of Moldova ?

Wicked people grabbing the land of others.

Every one knows the west evil plan to surround nato was stopped by putin

We shall see if Finland enters nato after all you all said Ukraine will join before but now nato is off from Ukraine.

Even many west friends know how evil nato is and the evil globalization cult USA want to use to surround Russia.

One by one Russia is breaking them.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 1:21pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

I never said Russia will attach nato or nato will attach Russia.

Your the one saying it and I only show you Russia capability.

Which nato don't have.

I was referring to Nairalanders that are calling for Nukes to start flying...

In reply to my comment, that video was posted. Which prompted my comment above.

No nation can be too Defended if a nuclear War starts today, so it is better to avoid it.......... That is my point.

How many Nuclear War head can that defense system intercept in less than 30 minutes...

Both the United States and Russia have more than 5500 Nukes each, that they can launch and it would take less 30 minutes to reach the destination.

There are no winners in a Nuclear War.

Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 1:49pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Every one knows the west evil plan to surround nato was stopped by putin

We shall see if Finland enters nato after all you all said Ukraine will join before but now nato is off from Ukraine.

Even many west friends know how evil nato is and the evil globalization cult USA want to use to surround Russia.

One by one Russia is breaking them.

Hmmmmm....... Stories

1 - Putin has FAILED WOEFULLY.

Even if he takes the whole of Ukraine today, he has still FAILED WOEFULLY. Because NATO is now closer than ever to Russia's mainland.

Finland and Sweden would eventually Join NATO and there is nothing Putin can do about it

90 days into his Brutal Invasion, Finland and Sweden have submitted forms to Join NATO. Ukraine have applied to join the European Union....

These are Massive Blows and Slaps on Putin's face.... He has failed WOEFULLY.

2 - when did you see me say that Ukraine should join NATO ? ....... show me

Ukraine never needed to Join NATO or even
mention the idea of joining NATO if Russia was a responsible senior brother.

Have you heard of the Budapest Memorandum ?

Go and learn about it and you will understand why the United States and the United kingdom are committed to the Security of Ukraine.

Unlike Agbaya Russia that cannot keep to their promise but are planning to grab the lands of other nations.

3 - Have you bothered to find out why NATO was formed ?

Check the link if you like..... cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/what-is-nato-and-why-was-it-created/a-60688639

It was because of this irresponsible Land Grabbing attitude that Putin's Russia is displaying today. Then it was Stalin, today it is Putin.

NATO is for Peace, but it will be deadly for anyone to take their Leniency for Laxity
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Betscoreodds: 3:08pm On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Hmmmmm....... Stories

1 - Putin has FAILED WOEFULLY.

Even if he takes the whole of Ukraine today, he has still FAILED WOEFULLY. Because NATO is now closer than ever to Russia's mainland.

Finland and Sweden would eventually Join NATO and there is nothing Putin can do about it

90 days into his Brutal Invasion, Finland and Sweden have submitted forms to Join NATO. Ukraine have applied to join the European Union....

These are Massive Blows and Slaps on Putin's face.... He has failed WOEFULLY.

2 - when did you see me say that Ukraine should join NATO ? ....... show me

Ukraine never needed to Join NATO or even
mention the idea of joining NATO if Russia was a responsible senior brother.

Have you heard of the Budapest Memorandum ?

Go and learn about it and you will understand why the United States and the United kingdom are committed to the Security of Ukraine.

Unlike Agbaya Russia that cannot keep to their promise but are planning to grab the lands of other nations.

3 - Have you bothered to find out why NATO was formed ?

Check the link if you like..... cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/what-is-nato-and-why-was-it-created/a-60688639

It was because of this irresponsible Land Grabbing attitude that Putin's Russia is displaying today. Then it was Stalin, today it is Putin.

NATO is for Peace, but it will be deadly for anyone to take their Leniency for Laxity

There is a difference between close to Russia and to surround Russia.

Surrounding Russia is what Russia don't want

We shall see if Finland will be part of nato.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 4:13pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

There is a difference between close to Russia and to surround Russia.

Surrounding Russia is what Russia don't want

We shall see if Finland will be part of nato.

How can Russia be Surrounded.....

That's Impossible if you know how vast Russia is....

Putin is not talking about been Surrounded. He was asking NATO to move back Westward to NATO's 1997 positions.

That is impossible. He cannot be annexing the land of other countries and expect NATO to stay back........

He is a Bloody Land Grabber and must be closely marked.

2 - Finland and Sweden have joined NATO already. It is a done deal.

Erdogan's Turkey is just waiting to be handed certain concessions.

Las Las, Turkey go fall in line with other NATO members.

Every other NATO member with objection will relax because Russia's evil plan to restore the old Soviet Union is a far greater risk than their objections.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Betscoreodds: 6:38pm On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

How can Russia be Surrounded.....

That's Impossible if you know how vast Russia is....

Putin is not talking about been Surrounded. He was asking NATO to move back Westward to NATO's 1997 positions.

That is impossible. He cannot be annexing the land of other countries and expect NATO to stay back........

He is a Bloody Land Grabber and must be closely marked.

2 - Finland and Sweden have joined NATO already. It is a done deal.

Erdogan's Turkey is just waiting to be handed certain concessions.

Las Las, Turkey go fall in line with other NATO members.

Every other NATO member with objection will relax because Russia's evil plan to restore the old Soviet Union is a far greater risk than their objections.

No nation in this world has been able to kill the number of people USA has killed in various wars.

NATO wants to surround Russia I mean those nations near Russia from the west side they want them all to be nato so they can plant nukes on those nations to protect UK.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 9:49pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

No nation in this world has been able to kill the number of people USA has killed in various wars.

NATO wants to surround Russia I mean those nations near Russia from the west side they want them all to be nato so they can plant nukes on those nations to protect UK.

Then you still don't get it.....

Just read what you wrote above......

The United kingdom is a Nuclear Armed nation. If they leave NATO today, they are still covered with their Nuclear umbrella...

North Korea and Israel has fewer Nukes than the United Kingdom and nobody has Invaded those two nations.

So your claim that NATO plans to plant Nukes in Eastern Europe to protect the United kingdom is Baseless, Childish and the Epitome of Russian Propaganda.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

You eradicate it...

You will be surprised nothing will happen apart from diplomacy.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Bros, leave that thing.

You act like nato will do any thing meaningful.

Ukraine was involved in nato drill and Wars yet nato ran away from Ukraine.

All your hype will come to nothing when nukes starts to fly.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 11:13am On May 29, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You act like nato will do any thing meaningful.

Ukraine was involved in nato drill and Wars yet nato ran away from Ukraine.

All your hype will come to nothing when nukes starts to fly.

Let the Nukes start flying...... We are waiting.
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Let the Nukes start flying...... We are waiting.

Russia came to Syria and Ukraine nato ran away from both tell me what more can Russia do to make nato stand and fight the nuke war...
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by KillerCrocodile: 12:33pm On May 29, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Russia came to Syria and Ukraine nato ran away from both tell me what more can Russia do to make nato stand and fight the nuke war...

Rabble Rousing.....

Poland is the main supply route of NATO weapons to Ukraine...

What is Putin's Russia waiting for before they fire one single bullet into Poland ?

Putin attacked Ukraine because he said they wanted to Join NATO,

why has the same Putin not attacked Finland and Sweden that have submitted their Application to join NATO.

Please I am no longer interested in this conversation

I will engage you when there is another interesting topic......... Until then,

Support your East while others would support the West...
Re: USA Submarine Crash In South China Sea by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Rabble Rousing.....

Poland is the main supply route of NATO weapons to Ukraine...

What is Putin's Russia waiting for before they fire one single bullet into Poland ?

Putin attacked Ukraine because he said they wanted to Join NATO,

why has the same Putin not attacked Finland and Sweden that have submitted their Application to join NATO.

Please I am no longer interested in this conversation

I will engage you when there is another interesting topic......... Until then,

Support your East while others would support the West...

Ukraine applied for nato many years ago so Finland will be treated before they enter nato there is still time Brussels will determine if Finland will be a part of nato that when Russia will take actions for now Brussel have not held meetings about the New Finland entry issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S Pentagon Finally Admits Running 46 Biolabs In Ukraine / Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / Obama To Visit Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.