Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Born Ibadan Boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Protecting America's Cyber Command - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Born Ibadan Boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Protecting America's Cyber Command (280 Views)

Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / See The Officer Who Broke 20 Year Old Record At Armed Forces Command College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Born Ibadan Boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Protecting America's Cyber Command by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
Glory of NIGERIA Abroad:
Nigerian born Ibadan boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Master’s degree holder protecting America’s Cyber Command Fleet for United States Navy

… part of cyber experts taking on new importance in America's focus on rebuilding military readiness in support of the National Defense Strategy

*Plays crucial role in defending against cyber threats, cyber space in support of the command's mission to collect, analyze and report on communication signals using computers, specialized computer-assisted equipment, and video display terminals

*“The Navy has been out there on the frontline both at sea and on the ground making sure our adversaries are kept at bay. We have a dedicated team of intel service members who ensure we are safe from cyber attack. Adebayo Adepoju is part of this crucial team. Fleet Cyber Command is on the frontlines to thwart malicious efforts in cyberspace. We are engaged against adversaries, around the globe and around the clock-24/7/365”-Vice Admiral Ross Myers, commander, U.S. Fleet Cyber Command and U.S. 10th Fleet

*"My service in the United States Navy is a dedication to serve my country and be part of something greater than myself. I'm honored to serve this country that has done so much for me. Joining the Navy was a challenge I needed to learn from. I'm thankful for the lessons I learned growing up in Nigeria that I continue to use today”-ADEPOJU
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/glory-of-nigeria-abroad-nigerian-born-ibadan-boy-adebayo-adepoju-masters-degree-holder-protecting-americas-cyber-command-fleet-for-united-states-navy-part-of-cyber-expe/

Re: Nigerian Born Ibadan Boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Protecting America's Cyber Command by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
Thank you for making NIGERIA proud
Re: Nigerian Born Ibadan Boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Protecting America's Cyber Command by dawnomike(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2022
One of the many Nigerians in diaspora that is not tarnishing our image as a people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Born Ibadan Boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Protecting America's Cyber Command by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:51am On May 25, 2022
YESSOOOO

(1) (Reply)

Supply Chain/procurement Manager / Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better / Urgent Need Of Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.