Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? (808 Views)

Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar / OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? / Blackview A80 Pro. Who Else Ordered For It On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by Nuel345(m): 1:32am On May 25, 2022
There's this product i wanna buy and i only found it on aliexpress.so does anyone know anything about them and how good their services are?
Re: Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by blaquebelle: 1:56am On May 25, 2022
Make sure you check all reviews first. Looks can be deceiving at times. Get ready to wait a long time. Even if there's a dispute, you can get a refund. I'm a regular customer of aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by Nuel345(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2022
blaquebelle:
Make sure you check all reviews first. Looks can be deceiving at times. Get ready to wait a long time. Even if there's a dispute, you can get a refund. I'm a regular customer of aliexpress.
and do you always get your order everytime?
Re: Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by blaquebelle: 8:40pm On May 25, 2022
Nuel345:
and do you always get your order everytime?
Yes. If they don't deliver to you, you will get a text from the post office in your vicinity that you should go collect it. You will pay on delivery depending on the size of the item. If atall you don't get your item, track the order and contact the seller or file a dispute to get your refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by Nuel345(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2022
blaquebelle:

Yes. If they don't deliver to you, you will get a text from the post office in your vicinity that you should go collect it. You will pay on delivery depending on the size of the item. If atall you don't get your item, track the order and contact the seller or file a dispute to get your refund.
thanks.i really appreciate it.
Re: Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by fredie107(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
Very safe. I think the first responder has said it all. I just ordered for an item now sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2022
fredie107:
Very safe. I think the first responder has said it all. I just ordered for an item now sef
I want to order from aliexpress, can you put me thru?
Let me have your WhatsApp please
Re: Is It Good To Shop On Aliexpress? by Kunja2: 3:39pm On May 31, 2022
Nuel345:
There's this product i wanna buy and i only found it on aliexpress.so does anyone know anything about them and how good their services are?
read reviews abeg

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 20i Unboxing / Tecno Hipods H3 / All You Need To Know About Tecno Spark 20 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.