Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: (22907 Views)

No Lawmaker Earns N1m A Month – RMAFC Chairman / Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly ! / Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by mikechrisgeneral(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
If they make am £1m a month
I don assume office as d presidential commander and chief of suicide bombers 4 d Republic of  Sponsored BOKO HARAM
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by stunna2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
so it means me and them make on the average same monthly salary, so, if this is the case, lets compare our lifestyles and see where their LAVISH LIFESTYLES and a LIFE OF SHAMELESS LUXURY come from!!!

i do however appreciate the info, since we can now watch them all like a Hawk! any lifestyle that is hugely deviant from a lifestyle that such salaries can provide should be put under the microscope by 150million peoples of naija! , they will think twice b4 looting, because  "but we know how much you are payed' can help control unadulterated greed!!

at least it does in other places, but who know weather it will work with Nigerians??

OVER HERE, THERE IS A STORY ABOUT A POLICE OFFICER AND A NIGERIAN:
POPO COME TO CHECK ON A NAIJA SUSPECTED FRAUDSTER AND FINDS DUDE HAS A LARGE SCREEN TV THAT COST $5000 BACK THEN, !
POLICE ASKED MAN HOW WHERE YOU ABLE TO AFFORD THIS TV SINCE ACCORDING TO OUR RECORDS YOU DO NOT WORK BUT RATHER YOU ARE ON A GOVERNMENT MONTHLY ASSISTANCE OF $600??
POLICE REMINDED NAIJA MAN THAT HIM HIMSELF HAVE A JOB AND MAKES $50.000.00 A YEAR AND CAN NOT AFFORD THAT TV, THEN ASKED WHAT NAIJA MAN HAS FOR AN EXPLANATION

Well, there was none and he was carted away with legions of fraud charges, ! bottom line, although naija people are not the most fraudulent in the world, yet their ostentatious lifestyles is what makes them stand out like sour grapes! they just can not resist

so, now that i know what y'all make, i shall be watchin' all you theives, !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
The Nigerian President earns a million naira while Obama earns $400,000 a year. . .

This alone tells one what Nigeria stands for.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
Who cares angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by blackbeau1(f): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
up naija!!! Always treating your populace like fools
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by SSaemoenl(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
Not surprise at all. He can earn the whole country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by SSaemoenl(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2011
mama-gee:

The Nigerian President earns a million naira while Obama earns $400,000 a year. . .

This alone tells one what Nigeria stands for.

Mama, How are u bella.? Longest time. Sorry, soon I'll take my leave and focus on you. "Tu mi piace mia tesoro"

NB: Don't worry about that GEJ boi o' Boi, We will soon earn more than them when we are there. Just be patient ehhh. Ciao
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by monblaze(f): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Kai Jor!!! Big Lie Toh Bedt!!
They are oonly saying this to put peoples mind's at rest because of
the recent squabble about the amount people earn.
i kno for sure special advisers to ministers earn about 1m per month
n the president's salary is monstrous,
they forget they are civil servants not entertainers
n all this is excluding the illegit 'thiefings', mschww,
wetin den call am RTMSA kor RSPCA ni, MADTNESS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Konjour(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
T[b]he president earns only 3,906 GBP monthly? Duh, that sounds so alien. shocked shocked lipsrsealed WTF![/b]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by qmd24(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2011
owonikoko republic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Musiwa42: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2011
jonathan earn more than N1 million a month. ngozi iweala return to nigeria because she will make more money in nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by ovo4u(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2011
Why do this people always want to lie to us? are we so stupid to believe this gabage they put up here? cry cry cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by 3kay945(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
Do they expect me to believe that piece of shi.t? Nah! Even my prof earns more than that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by 3kay945(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
Do they expect me to believe that piece of shi.t? Nah! Even my prof earns more than that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by clothiers(f): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
this is absolutely interesting!!!! Nigerians pls shine your eye cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Nosyke(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
This is the biggest joke of the month. When ordinary local government councillors in My LGA earn close to 200,000 monthly, commisioners in my state earn about 500,000 monthly minus pimping. Going by this, the president is expected to get about 48 million at the end of his term, right?,
I laugh in Swahili. even a child in the womb knows this is a big lie
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Musiwa42: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
jonathan goodluck makes more than what Obama makes in 4 years in 1 month. ask any nigerian. this is why Ngozi iweala resign and quickly went to finish her  share of the national cake. it is chop and chop in nigeria

A nigerian will rather prefer to be president of nigeria, even minister than the president of the USA. because he get 10% of the budget of nigeria as bribe. They laugh at people like Obama in nigeria.

before they sign contract they get 10% of the project as kick back in nigeria. they will never sign it.

this is why i am different from them. they know i am different.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Nyntynplus: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2011
Then how comes a specil advicer to obasanjo declares his asset estimated abt 1trillion naira
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Patnoble: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
thats nice,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by bandely(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2011
LIES! What do these people take us for?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2011
Yeah they earn so little but Sambo used $1.2bn to renovate his kitchen last december.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by omo9ja1(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2011
The figures might me right, but their take home is more that those figures
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by dustydee: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2011
OBJ must be a shrewd business man to have turned his "meager" pay into billions.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by DBestDoc(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2011
Pure Lies.Big,Fat LIES.mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2011
I luv my country b'cos we are not fools.RFMC can't dceiv us,the presidency can't dceiv us.The figures are correct and is being implementd.But it's not in $ nor € but in UK £.
But is they claim that it's in #,then it's a challenge to Efcc.It's time for Waziri to pruf her committment to anti-corruption and zero tolerance to corruption.
If ths salary structure is implementd perfectly, NPF reformd ,EFCC empowered, corruption will be reduced by 90%.Ths's a theory.NPF reform alone will reduce it to 70%.
PBG on the move, my loyalties 2 my govt. it to 70%.
PBG on the move, my loyalties 2 my govt.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by mekulonaire(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2011
Dis statistics nd calculations of earnings are false nd not true , a whole president earning 1milla, NEVER NEVER, we aren't kids
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Oshosam(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
the best of presidents is yet to emerge in nigeria despite her endowments. let's realize that the effect of a government is not felt in the remuneration of its public office holders but in the responsiveness of the public office holders to the yearnings of the masses for a positive change.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by 1025: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
this is a modern lie.
most of those senators spent over N500 m to be there so how come a nigerian is posting this eye sore in the name salaries.
if this story is near to the truth, non of these thieves will come close to the government house.
we are all aware that our senators are earning more than the american president so let this story justify that or shut up.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Larryguy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2011
which kind yeye lie be this one? none of of all these politicians take less than 5 billion per Annam. if na this Akara money na em be say them for no de kill person in other to enter office. NA BIG LIE shocked grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Ibime(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nigerian politicians have never lived on their salary so why the raised eyebrows. Even Jonathans 31 year old protege in PH makes more than $2m monthly feeding off his connection, much less GEJ himself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns: by Alukusunday(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nosyke: This is the biggest joke of the month. When ordinary local government councillors in My LGA earn close to 200,000 monthly, commisioners in my state earn about 500,000 monthly minus pimping. Going by this, the president is expected to get about 48 million at the end of his term, right?,
I laugh in Swahili. even a child in the womb knows this is a big lie alhaji walk nd stumble not.
Nosyke: [i]This is the biggest joke of the month. When ordinary local government councillors in My LGA earn close to 200,000 monthly, commisioners in my state earn about 500,000 monthly minus pimping. Going by this, the president is expected to get about 48 million at the end of his term, right?,
[/i]
Nosyke: This is the biggest joke of the month. When ordinary local government councillors in My LGA earn close to 200,000 monthly, commisioners in my state earn about 500,000 monthly minus pimping. Going by this, the president is expected to get about 48 million at the end of his term, right?,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) / APC Crisis: PMB, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Govs Meet Next Week To Determine Oshiomhole F / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.