Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season (18475 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by rolams(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2022
southsouthking:

You took the word outta my mouth, i couldn't have said it more better.

On what basis did he wins it?

Funny!

Let me guide you small

(1) Man City was unable to defeat Liverpool both home and away

(2) Klopp was able to defeat Pep to qualify for the FA cup final.

(3) Klopp won the FA cup final

(4) Klopp won the league cup

(5) Klopp qualified for champion's league final

(6) Klopp won manager of the month the most

(7) Klopp only lost two matches in the premier league this season.

(cool Klopp won the two finals he played this season.

(9) Klopp spent less to achieve the great results so far.

12 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 7:47am On May 25, 2022
Okobola146:
what of bedminton?do you like that one too?
Eran. Goat!
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Ray07(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2022
fergie001:
Compensation.....
But fergie, he deserved it no doubt.

Though he carry ojoro win his win way to carabao cup.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Soso990240(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2022
Utanisco:
Put klopp and guardiola together

Can never match sir Alex Ferguson

GGMU

Meaning that Morinho is greater than Alex Ferguson. Make una no de overhype this man nah... haba. which one is put Pep and Klop together? Pep has 32 Trophies, while Ferguson has 38.. whats the difference that u want to add Klopp and e no go still reach Ferguson? Pep has his own beautiful pattern of play, while Ferguson has just normal style of football. BTW, Klopp has won 12 Trophies already, and i dont see him and Guardiola retiring any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by princeabdul(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2022
Better than SAF in my book. �

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by rippa(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
No be Guardiola suppose win am ? grin

Who won the league ?
Guardiola won the league playing beautiful games and with some comebacks that was almost impossible

Letter to Aston Villa, Thunder fire una, una no been won collect the 15 millions pounds on top Grealish head ? undecided
Klop lost only 2 matches throughout the season sha

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by nesgeeek(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Who won the league ?
Guardiola won the league playing beautiful games and with some comebacks that was almost impossible

Letter to Aston Villa, Thunder fire una, una no been won collect the 15 millions pounds on top Grealish head ? undecided
Na because of the the 15 million pounds make Aston Villa allow mancity to win the match.

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Ohwandi(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by alhaji04: 7:54am On May 25, 2022
He deserves more. congrat sir! meanwhile, old gmail account for sale, up to 11yrz 0706..176..0194
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Dearlord(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2022
Klop too Bleep joor instead to collect the major cup he loose guarded and be looking for compensation here and there angry
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by DavSagacity(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Who won the league ?

The same way he came back against Madrid I guess.
If you don't understand the criteria for choosing the best coach if the season hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 7:55am On May 25, 2022
He won FA Cup, they robbed Chelsea give him league cup. Madrid will expose all his fraudulent achievement
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Ohwandi(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2022
Trash
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Archworld(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2022
Utanisco:

GGMU

The reason they can't match him is because Ferguson spent so many years in one club. Pep spent just 5 years and he has won 4 epl trophies already. How do you deal with that? And just imagine if he spend more 20 years , I guess Ferguson won't near him either. However, check Pep UCL record against Ferguson (home and away). Pep humiliated Ferguson to the extent his hands were shaking and almost had heart attack

4 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Ohwandi(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=rolams post=113150959]

Trash
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by gulfer: 8:01am On May 25, 2022
dynicks:
When will super eagles ever be celebrated like this?
we had the chance to celebrate them in 1996 (Dream team) but a lot of people could not even welcome them at the airport because man must work to chop. Oyinbo society permits this sort of celebration because of their social system that takes care of people's basic needs and not like our leaders them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Spinmd: 8:03am On May 25, 2022
Fidinno:
Pep won the league, he should have been awarded the best coach.

Not deserving

There is more to being a good manager than winning the league

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by sherylbaky(f): 8:04am On May 25, 2022
He deserves it. Nice

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by tiswell(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mumuman!
A good girl would have simply said,'thanks"
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 8:06am On May 25, 2022
princeabdul:
Better than SAF in my book. �
book of clowns
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Ademola47(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wait oo, So Mancity no even get fans ? grin grin
Or are they tired of winning only domestic trophies ?

If na my Man United win this league ehn, Road no for day England for 7 straight days cool

They aren't freaked anymore since they've won it several times within a small time frame.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Gr8amechi: 8:08am On May 25, 2022
rolams:

Funny!

Let me guide you small

Some of you guys are so funny in your defense.

The name of the award of premier League manager of the year not England manager, it's about the achievement in the EPL and any other isn't taken into account.

For the whole talks about spent or not spent everyone of you should rest.

Klopp bought Diaz, Jota, Salah, mane, keita, vvd etc.

The price tag on City players has always been inflated not Pep fault.
The two last coaches before Pep paid huge transfer fees for average players as clubs always hold City ransom once they want to sign players.

Liverpool has a bigger history than City so City even before now has to go to extramile each time to get the players they want.

The amount Pep has spent isn't about the quality of players but just because it's City buying those players, if you are honest you would know that clubs always inflated their players cost once city comes knocking, this didn't start with Pep.

Klopp has proved that without spending you can't compete, how many of his first 11 are from Liverpool academy??
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Lasgidi90(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2022
Utanisco:

GGMU

No just let me talk wetin dey my mind towards you.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Polynek(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2022
Pep is the best 4 me
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Lasgidi90(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2022
dotedote:
4 titles in 5 seasons.
How else do we explain the term farmers' league ?

Me I no know o. Abeg help me ask dem "England is the best league in the world" people.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Pristine664: 8:16am On May 25, 2022
rolams:

Funny!

Let me guide you small

You even have time to reply all those ones... They prolly just started following European football.

Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2022
Well deserved in my opinion. Dude won the arling and Fa cup, got to the champions league final and almost caused an upset for city on the last day. Tremendous season for Liverpool if I must say.

T O DARLING
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Tuns20(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2022
dynicks:
When will super eagles ever be celebrated like this?

Next Tomorrow
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Sheggy13(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2022
southsouthking:

You took the word outta my mouth, i couldn't have said it more better.

On what basis did he wins it?
If the likes of Tony Pulis, Harry Redknapp and Alan Pardew won it in the past without even getting close to competing for the league, it's Klopp who has won two domestic titles already, in the Champions league final, amassed 92 points and only lost the league unluckily by a point on the final day, with player budget far far less than Guardiola's Man City in the same season is who you think doesn't deserve manager of the season in England?

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Pristine664: 8:25am On May 25, 2022
Gr8amechi:

Some of you guys are so funny in your defense.

The name of the award of premier League manager of the year not England manager, it's about the achievement in the EPL and any other isn't taken into account.

For the whole talks about spent or not spent everyone of you should rest.

Klopp bought Diaz, Jota, Salah, mane, keita, vvd etc.

The price tag on City players has always been inflated not Pep fault.
The two last coaches before Pep paid huge transfer fees for average players as clubs always hold City ransom once they want to sign players.

Liverpool has a bigger history than City so City even before now has to go to extramile each time to get the players they want.

The amount Pep has spent isn't about the quality of players but just because it's City buying those players, if you are honest you would know that clubs always inflated their players cost once city comes knocking, this didn't start with Pep.

Klopp has proved that without spending you can't compete, how many of his first 11 are from Liverpool academy??

Most of you don't understand how these awards work... Forget whether they call it "premier" or not, it is referring to the league competitions in general. That is why when you get a red card in the league, you can serve the punishment in FA or Carling Cup. Or is there any award for best manager in FA/Carling Cup?
Klopp defeated Guardiola this season, Guardiola never won against him this season. Klopp won two domestic trophies and came second in the third one. Now tell me who performed better??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw / World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies / Ifeanyi Ubah Lift Super Eagles’ Spirit Wit $8000,Charges Them 2 Win In Egypt(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.