Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide (16023 Views)

EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Patsey: 2:31am On Jul 16, 2011
Can someone do NLs, Nigerians and the whole whole a favour by helping to get GEJ's PhD Thesis Deposited Online, making it accessible to the whole world? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by SouthEast2: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2011
You ride a horse to Uni Port, Rivers State and obtain a copy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
I want to see it myself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by wesley80(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
Ololololo, Oturugbeke. Professor Kobo wants to see it herself so she can determine whether or not he truly deserved a Phd. Gej is in trouble! Somebody pls give him a heads up. I swear Jonathan is about to finally have a reason to resign! Bros go answer question till he frustrate. Nsogbu (Trouble)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
I have a modest gift of $500 for anyone who can supply a link or provide a way to access GEJ's Ph.D thesis.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
The questions should be:
Did Jonathan truly lecture?
Did he truly bag a PHD degree?
and if yes, did he write his thesis by himself just the way others did?
I sincerely doubt his doctoral certificate and its time we call for his result to determine this

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Help help help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is GEJ's Ph.D thesis?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: Help help help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is GEJ's Ph.D thesis?

You go find tire now!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by CyberG: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
I have my thesis online, with the national library and the university library, why is GEJ,a purported president, unable to have his thesis online? Until it is available online, his pedigree and Ph. D remains questionable and in doubt! Going by the level of intellectual competence he has displayed since being in public space, there is no way this guy actually conducted original research spanning 4 - 5 years and published papers before publishing and defending his thesis and then, awarded a doctorate degree!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
This question is never going to go away, is it? grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Have you read Jonathan's thesis? Please help us, we need a copy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please help, we need GEJ's thesis!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
bump
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: Please help, we need GEJ's thesis!
Where the hell are you gonna get it? You should be asking of his first degree project first before his thesis. What are you expecting to see in a thesis by someone who studied Zoology? grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by oderemo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Una na no go kill person 4 this place tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by solomon111(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
berem: Where the hell are you gonna get it? You should be asking of his first degree project first before his thesis. What are you expecting to see in a thesis by someone who studied Zoology? grin grin
So you really think zoology is a small course that dosen't warrant a good thesis?
Smh.
Where do they get all these idiotts from sef?
Btw,would you mind telling us the MIGHTY course you studied in school.

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by solomon111(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: Please help, we need GEJ's thesis!
Go to UNIPORT and ask them.
I'm sure they will answer you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fools making noise all over nairaland. Why not take a trip to the Zoology dept of Uniport and ask, am very certain a copy of the thesis must be available at the library.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: So you really think zoology is a small course that doesn't warrant a good thesis?
Smh.
Where do they get all these idiotts from sef?
Btw,would you mind telling us the MIGHTY course you studied in school.
If it is a big course, it shouldn't be difficult to show the whole world his thesis. What's there to hide? Don't tell me he had to visit a Zoo to write a thesis. LWKMD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by solomon111(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
berem: If it is a big course, it shouldn't be difficult to show the whole world his thesis. What's there to hide? Don't tell me he had to visit a Zoo to write a thesis. LWKMD grin grin

you are actually more daft than i thought.
Even if he studied Presidency in school,his thesis would still not be in public domain anyhow.
The reason why you think zoology is a small course is because you're poorly educated.
Btw,your buhari is a stark illiterate.

17 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Polio: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
kutchs: Fools making noise all over nairaland. Why not take a trip to the Zoology dept of Uniport and ask, am very certain a copy of the thesis must be available at the library.

Can you please go get it for us? I will sort out any expenses you incur in the process.

Thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by MeAboki(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
So Oga at the top na Zoology him read, hhhmmnn, no wonder he is treating us like animals. cheesy grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Polio:

Can you please go get it for us? I will sort out any expenses you incur in the process.

Thanks
I don't have any need of it, since you do go get it it's available. If you have been to school, you will know how easy it is to get that.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Polio: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
kutchs:
I don't have any need of it, since you do go get it it's available. If you have been to school, you will know how easy it is to get that.

If i have been to school? you are a disrespectful turd .... I am sure Jona-DUNCE doesn't have any bloody thesis.

I can bet my life and blood on it ... I dont expect you as his lapdog to take up my offer, so up yours and your boss, Jonathan!

Buncha dimwits
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
His alma mater has been on strike. Beside the reference / citation from GEJ above is about shrines sorry shrimps?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
kutchs: Fools making noise all over nairaland. Why not take a trip to the Zoology dept of Uniport and ask, am very certain a copy of the thesis must be available at the library.

Why are calling us fools? A trip to Uniport is less than 2 hours from Lagos. Accessing the library copy won't cost up to N200, hope you are aware?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
By the way, who was his Supervisor? I mean whose tutelage did he receive clearance for this diploma?

I am sure this would make FP shortly, but before I go to bed,kindly be informed that this document would have been removed from the library considering the heat generated so far.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Polio:

If i have been to school? you are a disrespectful turd .... I am sure Jona-DUNCE doesn't have any bloody thesis.

I can bet my life and blood on it ... I dont expect you as his lapdog to take up my offer, so up yours and your boss, Jonathan!

Buncha dimwits
Stop making a fool of yourself nigga. To prove that GEJ has no thesis all u need do is take a bike ride to Uniport and check. It's that simple, taking up ur offer will bring me down to ur level of idleness, I gate work mehn.
I repeat if u have been to school as am sure u haven't you will know the ease with which such can be got.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Keneking:

Why are calling us fools? A trip to Uniport is less than 2 hours from Lagos. Accessing the library copy won't cost up to N200, hope you are aware?
So what stops u from taking the 2 hrs ride and #200 to access the lib copy? If I have need for GEJ's thesis I would do what I have to to instead of noise making on nairaland.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by waleadex(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Don't forget this is Nigeria where Archiving or Database Usage is below 5%. A country where an ex-convict you are sure of can arguably tell you he was never in court grin . In other words,you can't have his thesis online,not even this time.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: you are actually more daft than i thought.
Even if he studied Presidency in school,his thesis would still not be in public domain anyhow.
The reason why you think zoology is a small course is because you're poorly educated.
Btw,your buhari is a stark illiterate.
He's still far better than your literate and dumb Jonathan. El-Rufai said it all! grin

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by solomon111(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
berem: He's still far better than your literate and dumb Jonathan. El-Rufai said it all! grin
yeah i can see that.
Only in berem mind will a fanatic illiterate be suitable as president of a complex nation like Nigeria.
And to think that you calling zoology a small course is the same person praising an illiterate.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu / Buhari Okays Jumbo Allowance For Villa Security Operatives / Julius Abure Remains Our National Chairman - NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.