Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide (16027 Views)

EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by tomakint: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
It's a big shame when so-called intellectuals are making a mockery of their President's hard-earned university qualification, up to now, Tinubu cannot produce his University of Chicago's certificates he earned yet none of these APC goons here making a fool of themselves dare thought of demanding for his certificates for verification! I think the FOI bill has been flagrantly abused by these goons here, thank God Jonathan is a Gentleman! If you so need his thesis, a trip to UniPort is your lot! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by donphilopus: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: yeah i can see that.
Only in berem mind will an fanatic illiterate be suitable as president of a complex nation like Nigeria.
And to think that you calling zoology a small course is the same person praising an illiterate.
Kettle calling pot black!!! SMH
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Pataki: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am ready to give a substantial amount of money in Euro or Pounds to whomever can help me out in getting GEJ's research report from Uniport.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by femogbangba: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
We want to see GEJ's Phd Thesis, it should be a very interesting reading grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Patsey: Can someone NLs, Nigerians and the whole whole a favour by helping to get GEJ's PhD Thesis Deposited Online, making it accessible to the whole world? grin grin grin grin grin

Jonathan should remain steadfast in the face of all the psychological darts aimed at him. They are meant to strengthen him for his second term that all the haters are so scared of. But it will come to pass. ...and the haters would have dissipated all their negative energy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: yeah i can see that.
Only in berem mind will an fanatic illiterate be suitable as president of a complex nation like Nigeria.
And to think that you calling zoology a small course is the same person praising an illiterate.
You still don't get my point! Buhari is competent and got brains more than 5 GEJs combined. Do you want me to go ahead and prove it? Don't try to derail this thread by mentioning Buhari. Provide the thesis of your president or you keep quiet! angry

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by jmaine: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
berem: You still don't get my point! Buhari is competent and got brains more than 5 GEJs combined. Do you want me to go ahead and prove it? Don't try to derail this thread by mentioning Buhari. Provide the thesis of your president or you keep quiet! angry

Please go ahead and prove it sweet heart. I did like to know.

Thanks in advance
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Please go ahead and prove it sweet heart. I did like to know.

Thanks in advance
Not until you provide the thesis of GEJ! We're still on that matter remember? grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
berem: Not until you provide the thesis of GEJ! We're still on that matter remember? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is GEJ's Ph.D thesis?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki: I am ready to give a substantial amount of money in Euro or Pounds to whomever can help me out in getting GEJ's research report from Uniport.

I will equally give my November salary to whomever will help me in getting Buhari, Tinubu, Okorocha, Akande, Fashola, and Oshiomole's degree projects and theses. Send them to emekajerome@yahoo.com with ur bank details. Payment will be made upon receipt of the articles. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Pataki: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Okupe can easily claim to have attended a medical school hence he became a Doctor.

Abati can easily claim to have written research reports and articles to defend his PhD title.

Our VP can claim to be a member of the NSE hence he is referred to as an Engineer.

Why is our Jonadunce not able to produce his report online? How did he bag his PhD title? Who was his promoter? Who was/were his immediate supervisors?

Why is none of his previous research report not available online?!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

I don't have any idea. Do you by any chance know where it is? Infact, I will add N5,000 to the $500 you already promised to give whoever provides the Thesis. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Pataki: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
kutchs:

I will equally give my November salary to whomever will help me in getting Buhari, Tinubu, Okorocha, Akande, Fashola, and Oshiomole's degree projects and theses. Send them to emekajerome@yahoo.com with ur bank details. Payment will be made upon receipt of the articles. God bless you.

Last time I checked, none of the names you have mentioned, is the current President of Nigeria.

I live in reality not foolishness. Where is Dr. GEJ's PhD thesis work?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by jmaine: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2013
berem: Not until you provide the thesis of GEJ! We're still on that matter remember? grin grin

I take it as an acceptance of defeat. Please Desist from making claims you can't back up robustly.,

You can now proceed on your online fun play devoid of careless utterances

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by CyberG: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Keneking: By the way, who was his Supervisor? I mean whose tutelage did he receive clearance for this diploma?

I am sure this would make FP shortly, but before I go to bed,kindly be informed that this document would have been removed from the library considering the heat generated so far.

This is a VERY GOOD FOLLOW-UP QUESTION! Who is the professor that supervised his research and thesis?? This is a really big deal because to a large extent, a lot can be said of the quality of a research thesis by looking at the pedigree of the supervisor! My own professors are leaders in their own field, highly visible, highly respected with some of the highest research outputs at the highest levels in our research areas / field. Surely, it can't be too hard to find the instructor who supervised his research?? Is there anyone at Uniport who can tell??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by jmaine: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2013
kutchs:

You mean Tinubu Toronto Certificate (TTC) grin.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Pataki: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

I take it as an acceptance of defeat. Please Desist from making claims you can't back up robustly.,

Thanks.
Jamiu shut up. Do not derail this thread. If you want her to defend her claim, make a thread and invite her to roast your dull brain.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2013
berem: I don't have any idea. Do you by any chance know where it is? Infact, I will add N5,000 to the $500 you already promised to give whoever provides the Thesis. grin grin grin

It's in Dr. Patience's room ably covered with umblela to prevent APC goons from seeing it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

Thanks.
I have all the back up you want to support my claims. Just provide the thesis of GEJ and I promise you a BJ for 3 straight nights. Deal? tongue grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by jmaine: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Pataki:
Jamiu shut up. Do not derail this thread. If you want her to defend her claim, make a thread and invite her to roast your dull brain.

Pata-Torun, shut up and roll aside. You might decide to take the pleasure to roast my dull brain on that subject matter.

Are you Up for it. ?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by CyberG: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2013
I just found out there is only one instructor listed on the Uniport website who is in the same area as GEJ, can anyone confirm?? See attached image! That is under [b]Animal Science and Fisheries [/b]or what other department could have awarded a Ph. D degree in Zoology?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Pataki:

Even if he opens another thread for me to defend my claim,I won't show up! We must resolve the one at hand before proceeding to another. grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Pataki:

Last time I checked, none of the names you have mentioned, is the current President of Nigeria.

I live in reality not foolishness. Where is GEJ's PhD thesis work?
Jonathan has nothing to prove to you, go to Uniport If the thesis is ur meal ticket.
Besides, I don't know when provision of PhD thesis became a requirement for becoming and infact retaining one's position as president of FRN.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2013
berem: I have all the back up you want to support my claims. Just provide the thesis of GEJ and I promise you a BJ for 3 straight nights. Deal? tongue grin grin

It can not be better than this.

Waiting waiting and waiting.................................

Where is this thesis?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by jmaine: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2013
berem: I have all the back up you want to support my claims. Just provide the thesis of GEJ and I promise you a BJ for 3 straight nights. Deal? tongue grin grin

Lolz, you wan bite me render me kini-less. shocked

I no trust you oh! grin. Meanwhile, enjoy the game thread.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Prof Corruption:

I fully commend your commitment to unravelling this great mystery, in view of ASUU's prolonged strike Prof. grin
Now that Nigerians have had a taste of Jonathanism and all it entails, I expect to see more probing questions of this sort in the run up to 2015.

By the way, here is an interesting dissection of Mr President's public resume:

Source: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/56588-who-dr-goodluck-ebele-jonathan.html

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Pataki: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

Pata-Torun, shut up and roll aside. You might decide to take the pleasure to roast my dull brain on that subject matter.

Are you Up for it. ?

Anytime you want, I am game, Mr. Jamiu! Are you such a sissy-man you cannot take on a lady on this forum?

BTW: How can I get my hands on Dr. GEJ's thesis project?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2013
Jmaine doesn't do it with prostitutes.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by femogbangba: 12:15am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

Thanks.

We have discussed this earlier.

When the President of Nigeria claims he has a PhD, as a public office holder it is imperative that he does the needful and provides evidence to substantiate his claim.

I know you dont like hearing this but like I explicated in our previous exchange :

GEJ is an antithesis of someone that has ever written an academic thesis

It is important that this Ogogoro drinking, snuff sniffing fisherman provides the evidence. Dont let us waste our time here

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Pataki: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2013
kutchs:
Jonathan has nothing to prove to you, go to Uniport If the thesis is ur meal ticket.
Besides, I don't know when provision of PhD thesis became a requirement for becoming and infact retaining one's position as president of FRN.

After reading this gobbledygook of yours, I deem you intellectually deficient to grasp what it means to have a doctorate degree. No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2013
President Jonathan was born on
November 20, 1957 to a humble family in
Otuike Community in Ogbia local government
area of Bayelsa State. He started his primary
education at St. Stephen's Primary School
(now State School Otuoke) and later
proceeded to St. Michael's Primary School,
Oloibiri, where he bagged his First School
Leaving Certificate. He attended Mater Dei
High School, Imiringi where he sat and passed
West African School Certificate Examination
(WASCE) in 1975.
After secondary school, he got a job in the
Department of Customs and Excise where he
worked as a Preventive Officer from 1975 to
He had to quit Customs after he gained
admission into the University of Port Harcourt
in 1977, where he bagged a B.Sc. Zoology,
Second Class in 1981.
As a member of the National Youth Service
(NYSC) in 1981, he served as a teacher in Iresi
Community Secondary School, Iresi, Oyo State
(now Osun State). After the mandatory
service, Jonathan was invited for a teaching
appointment by the old Rivers State Civil
Service Commission in 1982. He was
appointed a Science Inspector of Education in
the Ministry of Education.
In 1983, he quit the civil service and joined
the College of Education Port Harcourt as a
Biology Teacher. He enrolled again for a post-
graduate programme in the University of Port
Harcourt, earning a Master of Science (M.Sc.)
degree in Hydro-Biology and Fisheries Biology
in 1985 and also a Doctor of Philosophy
(Ph.D.) in Zoology in 1995.
Jonathan was appointed an Assistant Director
in the defunct Oil Mineral Producing Areas
Development Commission (OMPADEC) in
March 1993.
He is a member of various professional bodies,
including the Fisheries Society of Nigeria
(FISON), a Fellow of the International
Association of Impact Assessment (IAIA), a
Fellow of the Public Administrators of Nigeria
(PAN), and an Honorary Fellowship of the
Nigerian Environmental Society.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide by kutchs: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2013
femogbangba:

We have discussed this earlier.

When the President of Nigeria claims he has a PhD, as a public office holder it is imperative that he does the needful and provides evidence to substantiate his claim.

I know you dont like hearing this but like I explicated in our previous exchange :

GEJ is an antithesis of someone that has ever written an academic thesis

It is important that this Ogogoro drinking, snuff sniffing fisherman provides the evidence. Dont let us waste our time here
On the other hand u could do the needful by going to the institution he claims to have awarded him the degree to ask I'm order to prove him wrong. Don't you think that's what a reasonable person ought to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LAGOS Is World's 3rd Worst City To Live In. / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus / 2023: Forget Political Party, Rally Round Tinubu – Oluwo To Yoruba Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.